2009.06.16 George and Cindy on CBS Early show

That could be, if they think the "narcissistic feed" dries up, around KC.

They could go in one of two directions-- either make a Busby Berkely production around KC's appeals, or make a Busby Berkely production of abandoning KC, and "championing" other missing or murdered children.

CA clearly didn't get the attention she wants from nursing. GA seems to be sort of a fashion accessory, who mostly just takes CA's arm.

And money.. and anything else he wants which allows her to remain the "victim".

She needs people to think "Poor Cindy, she is such a hard worker, the only one in that house who works. She's such a a super mother and grandmother, allowing her daughter and granddaughter to live in her home, supporting them both- all these years. And all she gets out of it are lies and people stealing from her, they don't appreciate a thing she does for 'em."

If Cindy didn't have George she'd have found another "George". She CREATED Casey and would have done the same with Caylee (I'm sorry but it's the truth!). You cannot raise healthy children when you are not healthy. You cannot have healthy relationships when you are not healthy- it just doesn't work like that.

She needs people to think "Poor Cindy, she is such a hard worker, the only one in that house who works. She's such a a super mother and grandmother, allowing her daughter and granddaughter to live in her home, supporting them both- all these years. And all she gets out of it are lies and people stealing from her, they don't appreciate a thing she does for 'em."

If Cindy didn't have George she'd have found another "George". She CREATED Casey and would have done the same with Caylee (I'm sorry but it's the truth!). You cannot raise healthy children when you are not healthy. You cannot have healthy relationships when you are not healthy- it just doesn't work like that.

Kind of makes you wonder what CA was like, herself, growing up, doesn't it?

Kind of makes you wonder what CA was like, herself, growing up, doesn't it?

Given what I've read from her mom and her brother, it's not difficult to piece together.

BBM

Exactly!

Oh, and let's not forget THAT phone call FROM the A's home phone TO KC's cell @ 7:45am ..........was GA calling to get HER order for breakfast?!? :confused:

This has me thinking a lot, especially now that George has stated that he had breakfast with Caylee at 7:30am on the 16th.

I want to think that I remember seeing where Cindy stated she went into work anywhere from 8-9 in the morning so I would think that she would either have to be up and moving to get ready for work (and seen Caylee) or she had already left the home when George and Caylee sat down for breakfast.

What if Cindy or George had a few more words with Casey about the stolen money and Casey stormed out of the house prompting George or Cindy to call Casey at 7:45am to come back to the house to get Caylee (since both had to work that day)? Maybe Casey did come back and hole herself and Caylee in her room until they left the house just before 1:00pm.

That or Casey could have stormed out of the house that morning with Caylee and the rest of George's recollection of events doesn't exist?

Something about Casey saying she dropped Caylee off at "Zanny's" house between 9am-1pm makes me think that she may have killed her during that time frame which would make sense if she did leave with Caylee that morning instead of the afternoon?

Just to think that if everyone would have been 100% honest and forthcoming about information, instead of adding onto the story or subtracting from the story that it would have been so much easier for everyone. We wouldn't have to constantly go back over each and every interview (with media or law enforcement) and pick everything apart. I feel so bad for Law Enforcement and the Prosecutors because it makes their jobs so much harder because they are the ones responsible for seeking Justice for Caylee.

I don't know why George and Cindy haven't been hauled in for more questioning. I know in January they said they would bring them back in but would wait for them to hold the memorial... I also think this is when Cindy and George's attorney was seeking immunity... so, maybe they won't talk with detectives without it?

Frustrating!

George trying trying to show he was the one who put her in the car still does not explain 31 days until it was reported she was missing. Trying to lead everyone away from the house does not explain 31 days until she was reported missing. NOTHING DOES.

Maybe I missed something? He put her in the car? They really should just stop talking.

I could not get over Cindy's need to toot her own horn about getting the national media out for Haliegh, what a colossal narcissist, that was just uncalled for. period. George adding fresh new details was hard to watch too. They are really a nightmare for Casey's case, I wonder how much of that is purposeful even if they don't admit it out loud, they know this. Notice Lee will have none of it, he is so exhausted with the entire ordeal, he just does what they should do, morn privately and get on with life the best he can and try to heal.

George trying trying to show he was the one who put her in the car still does not explain 31 days until it was reported she was missing. Trying to lead everyone away from the house does not explain 31 days until she was reported missing. NOTHING DOES.

You have got that right! Even Lee told the police,"She was absolutely adamant, clear, it was 31 days!" He continued, "If you are estimating, you say four or five weeks, or a month, Casey was very specific to 31 days!!"

No attempts on George's part are ever going to alter a juror's common sense, they didn't work on Lee and he is her beloved brother.

I believe that the Anthonys honestly are so mortified that Casey left with the baby after a horrible, knock down, dramatic physical confrontation that night that they feel so overwhelmingly guilty wondering if only they hadn't said or done that to Casey maybe the baby would be alive, that they can't face themselves so they manufactured the story that she left in the morning, and they imagine that is no reflection on them, just a "Normal day". When you understand the level of narcissism that is, you get a glimpse of how Casey learned over years to have no moral compass. Nick Savage had that figured out day one talking to Cindy, and clearly her brother Rick routed the problems back to that as well. I think the guilt over it explains some of the lying and covering up, and again, not that they feel for Casey necessarily, but they are wholly concerned how people perceive them, thus the CMA foundation is more important to them than helping stay quiet as Casey's legal team has implored them to do for her.:bang:

Each day I admire Nejame for bailing more and more.

This has me thinking a lot, especially now that George has stated that he had breakfast with Caylee at 7:30am on the 16th.

I want to think that I remember seeing where Cindy stated she went into work anywhere from 8-9 in the morning so I would think that she would either have to be up and moving to get ready for work (and seen Caylee) or she had already left the home when George and Caylee sat down for breakfast.

What if Cindy or George had a few more words with Casey about the stolen money and Casey stormed out of the house prompting George or Cindy to call Casey at 7:45am to come back to the house to get Caylee (since both had to work that day)? Maybe Casey did come back and hole herself and Caylee in her room until they left the house just before 1:00pm.

That or Casey could have stormed out of the house that morning with Caylee and the rest of George's recollection of events doesn't exist?

Something about Casey saying she dropped Caylee off at "Zanny's" house between 9am-1pm makes me think that she may have killed her during that time frame which would make sense if she did leave with Caylee that morning instead of the afternoon?

Just to think that if everyone would have been 100% honest and forthcoming about information, instead of adding onto the story or subtracting from the story that it would have been so much easier for everyone. We wouldn't have to constantly go back over each and every interview (with media or law enforcement) and pick everything apart. I feel so bad for Law Enforcement and the Prosecutors because it makes their jobs so much harder because they are the ones responsible for seeking Justice for Caylee.

I don't know why George and Cindy haven't been hauled in for more questioning. I know in January they said they would bring them back in but would wait for them to hold the memorial... I also think this is when Cindy and George's attorney was seeking immunity... so, maybe they won't talk with detectives without it?

Frustrating!

My guess is that Caylee was killed in the early pm. KC was later out with TonE, of course.

IIRC, she likely had fantasies of just going over to TonE's and living with him forever, since Caylee was gone. Of never having to live at home, again.

You have got that right! Even Lee told the police,"She was absolutely adamant, clear, it was 31 days!" He continued, "If you are estimating, you say four or five weeks, or a month, Casey was very specific to 31 days!!"

No attempts on George's part are ever going to alter a juror's common sense, they didn't work on Lee and he is her beloved brother.

I believe that the Anthonys honestly are so mortified that Casey left with the baby after a horrible, knock down, dramatic physical confrontation that night that they feel so overwhelmingly guilty wondering if only they hadn't said or done that to Casey maybe the baby would be alive, that they can't face themselves so they manufactured the story that she left in the morning, and they imagine that is no reflection on them, just a "Normal day". When you understand the level of narcissism that is, you get a glimpse of how Casey learned over years to have no moral compass. Nick Savage had that figured out day one talking to Cindy, and clearly her brother Rick routed the problems back to that as well. I think the guilt over it explains some of the lying and covering up, and again, not that they feel for Casey necessarily, but they are wholly concerned how people perceive them, thus the CMA foundation is more important to them than helping stay quiet as Casey's legal team has implored them to do for her.:bang:

Each day I admire Nejame for bailing more and more.

Yep! Nejame had the good sense to get off the Titanic.

Two things, at least, that CANNOT be explained: 1) the 31 days, 2) the decomp in KC's trunk.

I agree with most of what you've said but the last two sentences are a bit extreme. That would mean all of us that have been raised by a parent with a personality disorder are incapable of being good parents....Ie that we were so messed up by them that we will do the same to our kids.

Some of us live and learn and are determined not to put our own children through the trauma we experienced.We get the help we need so that we can be the best people and parents we can be.

JMO

Frustrating!
Bolded by me...I don't understand this either. Last we heard BC was seeking immunity as a condition of further LE interview's. Then we hear from the media that LE will expect Cindy and George to testify truthfully at trial in exchange for dropping any potential charges. I don't think we ever heard this from LE, just a media report. It was channel 6 who put this story out, IIRC, and I think they have a pretty good track record of getting it right, so I tend to trust the report. So, no more LE interviews or have they been done and we haven't heard about them ? I can't understand LE not wanting to interview them again. Sorry if OT here.

I agree with most of what you've said but the last two sentences are a bit extreme. That would mean all of us that have been raised by a parent with a personality disorder are incapable of being good parents....Ie that we were so messed up by them that we will do the same to our kids.

Some of us live and learn and are determined not to put our own children through the trauma we experienced.We get the help we need so that we can be the best people and parents we can be.

JMO
I think it means if you're not healthy it's difficult to have healthy relationships...

Imagine your child is missing. Just think about that for a bit.

Then, the Anthony mobile shows up with CA and her shrieking and trying to control every little thing.

How horrible for the poor family of the missing child. :eek:

That mess needs to be stopped before it ever starts.

Considering the relationship CA and the A's had with LE and TES-I don't see how she can give any advice or help to a family of a missing child! Even poor Haleigh's family, who I think are hinky to the max, didn't want anything to do with them!:mad:

Sounds a if he was re-writing the script.
And they were both re-writing history.

Chastising RC for sending them packing.
Cindy admonished, "You don't turn anyone away."
I wasn't sure if the sharp intake of air (gasp) was mine or Patty's or both.

I thought I had heard it all when Linda Kenny Badden announced that she and her husband have their book coming out, (so there is your answer for all of the naive folks that could not understand why people of her stature would do this case pro bono), then here come Cindy and George with brand new big ole gas of BS.
Does anyone have the link from the incident where Cindy is yelling and acting absolutely hateful about Tim Miller and his volunteers? Shame on these shows for letting them get by with these commercials for their foundation. Even if the interviewer can't see through them, surely the editor, producer, station manager and slew of other people working there can. We asked tougher questions in junior high school newspaper journalism class. I get what George and Cindy are doing, but why are the stations allowing it? It would be like inviting Bill Clinton to come on and talk about his foundation for family values. Even folks who don't watch cable or surf the net and have never seen the depositions (the real Anthony's, live and uncivilized) found it offensive and self serving. Since no one is being fooled, why do the stations insult the audience with these obvious CMA foundation commercials? It is mind blowing that they use air time for this. Why don't they interview the mom and pop of some young kid who just died serving our country in Iraq and ask how they are feeling and if the huge audience wants to donate to a charity to put that young person's children through college or grief counseling? As an American with two nephews serving right now, I can tell you I am outraged. Shame on them!

It looks as if G @ C are finished with the "KC is innocent" charade. She was not mentioned once today, not even by G who was up and about with Caylee from 7:30 until 1:00. Very strange that we did not hear what the loving mother was doing all this time. Could it be that they think the Foundation will do better if they distance themselves from the murderer. This is a full steam ahead Foundation tour that they are now on. KC has been dropped like a lead balloon.
Good evening everyone! :seeya:

Could it possibly be they have finally seen the light? How many court appearances now where they have sat there without even an acknowledgement of their presence from Casey? No jail visits, no phone calls and the evidence against her keeps mounting. At least I hope they finally realize all their defending her seems not to be appreciated at all. MOO

Considering the relationship CA and the A's had with LE and TES-I don't see how she can give any advice or help to a family of a missing child! Even poor Haleigh's family, who I think are hinky to the max, didn't want anything to do with them!:mad:

It only goes to show how out of touch the Anthonys really are to think that anyone in need would turn to them for assistance. I wouldn't call on them to assist in finding my missing turtle, nevermind a missing child. They must have been really pi##ed at RC to bring this up on national TV and I hope his attorneys respond. GA saying that he only wanted to help, he would stay in the background is pure BS. On their first "mission" of assistance when Haleigh first went missing, there he was big as life in front of the cameras giving an interview, with his BFF DM lurking in the background. IMO if they really want to help they can do so by going home, staying there and keeping their mouths shut.

Bolded by me...I don't understand this either. Last we heard BC was seeking immunity as a condition of further LE interview's. Then we hear from the media that LE will expect Cindy and George to testify truthfully at trial in exchange for dropping any potential charges. I don't think we ever heard this from LE, just a media report. It was channel 6 who put this story out, IIRC, and I think they have a pretty good track record of getting it right, so I tend to trust the report. So, no more LE interviews or have they been done and we haven't heard about them ? I can't understand LE not wanting to interview them again. Sorry if OT here.

They have it all on tape from the judge allowing recording devices in the home and tracking devices on the cars, traces on the phone, etc. , for example Tony was not the only one wired up for a little chat.
One can dream, right?

They have it all on tape from the judge allowing recording devices in the home and tracking devices on the cars, traces on the phone, etc. , for example Tony was not the only one wired up for a little chat.
One can dream, right?

From your fingers to God's ears. CA and GA on audio spilling all the beans. On learning about the tapes, CA would say - "uh, you know, uh we knew you were listening, you know, uh, and we were giving you just, uh, you know, a bunch of mistruths". GA would say "that voice on the tape is not my voice".

It only goes to show how out of touch the Anthonys really are to think that anyone in need would turn to them for assistance. I wouldn't call on them to assist in finding my missing turtle, nevermind a missing child. They must have been really pi##ed at RC to bring this up on national TV and I hope his attorneys respond. GA saying that he only wanted to help, he would stay in the background is pure BS. On their first "mission" of assistance when Haleigh first went missing, there he was big as life in front of the cameras giving an interview, with his BFF DM lurking in the background. IMO if they really want to help they can do so by going home, staying there and keeping their mouths shut.

I saw that - GA had no problem jumping in front of the camera! For GA to say that he would stay in the background makes me think that one of the reasons he and DM were asked to leave was that they were actually getting in the way or interferring with the search. I don't think they were there more than a couple of days before they were asked to leave!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMae0823
Back