2009.06.16 George and Cindy on CBS Early show

I saw that - GA had no problem jumping in front of the camera! For GA to say that he would stay in the background makes me think that one of the reasons he and DM were asked to leave was that they were actually getting in the way or interferring with the search. I don't think they were there more than a couple of days before they were asked to leave!

I think so too and that's why he made that statement. As far as I know, they were only there 1 day and were asked not to come back, or came back a 2nd day and were asked to leave. But I could be wrong about this.

I'm just catching up. Wowee. I think GA throwing in the breakfast mention is huge!

I also think these two previous quotes fit together perfectly

If GA was having breakfast with Caylee at 7:30 AM, then why didn't CA see them??????

BBM
Oh, and let's not forget THAT phone call FROM the A's home phone TO KC's cell @ 7:45am ..........was GA calling to get HER order for breakfast?!? :confused:

And about this:
Pffft ... how many people stand outside a bedroom door to listen to their grown up daughter and grandchild "breathe" for no reason at all (e.g. neither was sick and/or having breathing problems that I am aware of. Why the vigilance?) Did Cindy do this every day before leaving for work?

I made this comment before, but a drugged (dying) child could have been making some terrible breathing noises in that room that CA might have heard through the door.

After the breakfast comment thrown in by GA, I now think the coverup actually began that AM, and GA was part of it.

I'm just catching up. Wowee. I think GA throwing in the breakfast mention is huge!

(respectfully snipped)

I made this comment before, but a drugged (dying) child could have been making some terrible breathing noises in that room that CA might have heard through the door.

After the breakfast comment thrown in by GA, I now think the coverup actually began that AM, and GA was part of it.
Do you believe that CA really heard them breathing through the door or that GA saw them at breakfast? I always thought there were certain "fabrications" to try to prove Caylee was actually alive on June 16. MOO

Good evening everyone! :seeya:

Could it possibly be they have finally seen the light? How many court appearances now where they have sat there without even an acknowledgement of their presence from Casey? No jail visits, no phone calls and the evidence against her keeps mounting. At least I hope they finally realize all their defending her seems not to be appreciated at all. MOO

I have thought about this too but the only fly in the ointment is that from what we have seen of CA, when her back is pushed to the wall she comes out fighting. She doesnt modify her behaviour to appear likeable. (think hammer, depo's for ZFG etc) its just not her MO.

I am leaning more towards BC finally realising what he is doing to his career and credibility by taking a seat right up front on the crazy train. I think that what we saw on his interview this morning was the first step at pulling a MNJ. I think BC spoke his truth WITHOUT CA's blessing. Perhaps his perusal of the AR and the A's reaction to the contents finally made something click in BC's thinktank? One can only hope...

It will be VERY interesting to see how the A's respond to BC's bombshell (IMHO anyways) interview. :)

I agree with most of what you've said but the last two sentences are a bit extreme. That would mean all of us that have been raised by a parent with a personality disorder are incapable of being good parents....Ie that we were so messed up by them that we will do the same to our kids.

Some of us live and learn and are determined not to put our own children through the trauma we experienced.We get the help we need so that we can be the best people and parents we can be.

JMO

Umm, Right.. we get help. That's the difference! Getting help isn't unhealthy for our kids, staying unhealthy is.

You added what you thought I meant, which is not what I meant.

I think it means if you're not healthy it's difficult to have healthy relationships...

Thanks for getting what I meant :blowkiss:

And if you are not healthy, if you do not take care of yourself properly how can you teach your child to? You can't, period.

Good evening everyone! :seeya:

Could it possibly be they have finally seen the light? How many court appearances now where they have sat there without even an acknowledgement of their presence from Casey? No jail visits, no phone calls and the evidence against her keeps mounting. At least I hope they finally realize all their defending her seems not to be appreciated at all. MOO

I think that may be the case. I hope so.

I have thought about this too but the only fly in the ointment is that from what we have seen of CA, when her back is pushed to the wall she comes out fighting. She doesnt modify her behaviour to appear likeable. (think hammer, depo's for ZFG etc) its just not her MO.

I am leaning more towards BC finally realising what he is doing to his career and credibility by taking a seat right up front on the crazy train. I think that what we saw on his interview this morning was the first step at pulling a MNJ. I think BC spoke his truth WITHOUT CA's blessing. Perhaps his perusal of the AR and the A's reaction to the contents finally made something click in BC's thinktank? One can only hope...

It will be VERY interesting to see how the A's respond to BC's bombshell (IMHO anyways) interview. :)

Bold is mine.

Wow, I had not even thought of that! Good thinking!!

Imagine your child is missing. Just think about that for a bit.

Then, the Anthony mobile shows up with CA and her shrieking and trying to control every little thing.

How horrible for the poor family of the missing child. :eek:

That mess needs to be stopped before it ever starts.

I think that they are trying to replicate the model of KFN and the money that KFN makes but they don't have the same qualifications [questionable] as DM, and KFN probably started from a less publicized more legitimate looking soft start, while the CMAF came out of notoriety and is thus under scrutiny from day one.

It does taint those foundations that do help victims because while CMAF will get donations it will also put off other folks who may have donated elsewhere.

More harm than good.

I think so too and that's why he made that statement. As far as I know, they were only there 1 day and were asked not to come back, or came back a 2nd day and were asked to leave. But I could be wrong about this.

I don't think George and DM were there more than a day, but as I remember, George and Cindy came back a couple days later and again, were asked to leave.

At that time, there were active physical searches of the area being done each day under the auspices of the local LE. George had just been made spokesman for KidFinders and he and DM came in there offering KidFinders services.

The big difference is that KidFinders is not a bonefide search group. They pass out flyers, sell teeshirts, and make a profit/garner publicity from a missing child. They never ever actively search for a missing child or do anything to investigate the disappearance. IMO, they're there for their own benefit, and are leeches.

An attorney on Jean Valdez-Mitchell expanded on this yesterday, saying that RC didn't want to be associated with the Anthonys because the Anthony case is a murdered child by a family member. RC certainly didn't want anyone to think that Haleigh had been murdered by a family member. In the Haleigh Cummings case, it is a missing child case, whereas in the Anthony case, Caylee was never missing.

The attorney also said that other groups devoted to missing persons don't want to be associated with the Anthonys.

Considering the relationship CA and the A's had with LE and TES-I don't see how she can give any advice or help to a family of a missing child! Even poor Haleigh's family, who I think are hinky to the max, didn't want anything to do with them!:mad:
IMO it just brought way too much negative attention to the plight of a missing child.

I don't think George and DM were there more than a day, but as I remember, George and Cindy came back a couple days later and again, were asked to leave.

At that time, there were active physical searches of the area being done each day under the auspices of the local LE. George had just been made spokesman for KidFinders and he and DM came in there offering KidFinders services.

The big difference is that KidFinders is not a bonefide search group. They pass out flyers, sell teeshirts, and make a profit/garner publicity from a missing child. They never ever actively search for a missing child or do anything to investigate the disappearance. IMO, they're there for their own benefit, and are leeches.

An attorney on Jean Valdez-Mitchell expanded on this yesterday, saying that RC didn't want to be associated with the Anthonys because the Anthony case is a murdered child by a family member. RC certainly didn't want anyone to think that Haleigh had been murdered by a family member. In the Haleigh Cummings case, it is a missing child case, whereas in the Anthony case, Caylee was never missing.

The attorney also said that other groups devoted to missing persons don't want to be associated with the Anthonys.
...like minds...

Interesting! I could deal with this. I hope you are right about BC.

I think that they are trying to replicate the model of KFN and the money that KFN makes but they don't have the same qualifications [questionable] as DM, and KFN probably started from a less publicized more legitimate looking soft start, while the CMAF came out of notoriety and is thus under scrutiny from day one.

It does taint those foundations that do help victims because while CMAF will get donations it will also put off other folks who may have donated elsewhere.

More harm than good.

I'm sure George and Cindy have seen Marc Klaas making guest appearances on crime programs; John Walsh's AMW; have seen Beth Halloway lending her support to missing persons cases; and others like Ed Smart, Mark Lunsford, and Pam and Craig Akers (Shawn Hornbeck Foundation).

George and Cindy see themselves in the same sphere as those people mentioned above. But, in each of those cases a child was abducted by a stranger, a sexual predator, and all but two (Pamela Smart and Shawn Hornbeck) were subsequently murdered. In the Anthony case it was an entirely different situation and cannot be lumped in with those cases. Caylee was never missing, and she was murdered by her mother.

I can't see people supporting the CMAF in the same way that the other foundations have been supported.

It only goes to show how out of touch the Anthonys really are to think that anyone in need would turn to them for assistance. I wouldn't call on them to assist in finding my missing turtle, nevermind a missing child. They must have been really pi##ed at RC to bring this up on national TV and I hope his attorneys respond. GA saying that he only wanted to help, he would stay in the background is pure BS. On their first "mission" of assistance when Haleigh first went missing, there he was big as life in front of the cameras giving an interview, with his BFF DM lurking in the background. IMO if they really want to help they can do so by going home, staying there and keeping their mouths shut.

:clap::clap::clap: Could not have said it better!! They just don't get it, do they? Do you think they will ever get it through their heads that Caylee NEVER WAS a MISSING child! She was a MURDERED child! Now, I would never be able to take any advice from them after watching them for the past year, but they are seriously trying to start the wrong type of foundation! And them starting this foundation after LE finding those internet searches for missing children on the computer just leaves a really bad taste in my mouth!

I'm sorry, but I don't see anything special or admirable about BC. He's simply a lawyer who was and is willing and eager to work for free for one reason only: By representing the Anthonys he was guaranteed national media recognition. He's not going to drop them because that would abruptly end his claim to fame. What other motivation could he possibly have to represent--free of charge--two obnoxious, time-consuming people who aren't even charged with anything?

He was unimpressive throughout the A's depositions, and although I can't fault him for lying for his clients, his half-truths and mis-truths, and the symantic games he plays with us are pretty easily recognizable while he's still playing them.

As far as his GMA appearance goes, I think the conversation he had with the Anthonys beforehand went something like this, "Cindy, you and George let me be the bad guy during my interview. I'll go after Baez and I'll downplay your support of KC as a murderer by saying what I think about her case--not what you think. During your interview, you guys continue to work on your new, softer image of bewildered, grieving grandparents--and aspiring philanthropists! If you're asked about KC, you just shake your heads, look helpless, and say you just don't know."

I do think Cindy frequently has a difficult time going along with him, and I imagine she must bully him to death behind the scenes to get even with him. I wonder how much of his valuable time the A's take up in an average month.

Anyway, this is my perspective. :blowkiss:

I'm sure George and Cindy have seen Marc Klaas making guest appearances on crime programs; John Walsh's AMW; have seen Beth Halloway lending her support to missing persons cases; and others like Ed Smart, Mark Lunsford, and Pam and Craig Akers (Shawn Hornbeck Foundation).

George and Cindy see themselves in the same sphere as those people mentioned above. But, in each of those cases a child was abducted by a stranger, a sexual predator, and all but two (Pamela Smart and Shawn Hornbeck) were subsequently murdered. In the Anthony case it was an entirely different situation and cannot be lumped in with those cases. Caylee was never missing, and she was murdered by her mother.

I can't see people supporting the CMAF in the same way that the other foundations have been supported.

Bold mine.

Not unless the money raised was going towards helping young, single mothers with parenting classes or getting families therapy to help them deal with family on family violence.

..watched the interview a few times.........it's not just UNbelievable------it's NOT believable-----------they both come across as lying , their "answers" come out very scripted, body language is very deceiptful.

..i don't doubt for a moment that they are saddened and grieving---------but i don't doubt also that they know for a fact what happened to little caylee------and who killed her.

..i asked myself why? or how? they would even be able to do a TV interview on the 1 year anniversary-------------------------$$$$$$$'s ?

I can't even bring myself to watch or listen to the Anthony's anymore.

If they're not defending their child killing daughter with another flagrant lie they're performing for the cameras in a self-serving attempt to garner sympathy from the public.

Every time they make one of these "Public Appearances" they're actively "aiding & abetting" a murderer & the thought that they may actually be profiting from their granddaughters death sickens me.

I never imagined that I could have such contempt for the grandparents of a murdered child, or for anyone for that matter, but somehow Cindy & George have managed to make those feelings come easy.

It would be different if they actually believed in Casey's innocence but we all know better than that.

Justice for Caylee..!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back