In Retrospect-Kronk Believes He Saw Skull In August

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH Grrrrrr------Watcher9. That is sickening. I might have to take a vacation from this case. I sure hope that isn't the case. How low can a lawyer go to get a murderer off??

No nephers, he gets to keep them all to himself. I wanna see to.

There are houses behind the Anthony house. Casey would've been in plain sight of them if she walked it.

** I think if you L@@K at the map...
you will see that...
there is a greenbelt..... walk way..
back behind the anthony home....
that leads down... towards SUBURBAN.....

Maybe somebody can guide you to the one...

LOOK L@@K close...
grass and tree.... No home back yards touch the A Home

use the mode that says... like ariel or what ever...

you can see there are trees and grass etc...
and the
homes on the street behind that have fences a quite a ways
apart ( that street is Not a through street )

I'm just say'n

maybe BJB or jwg could help ....

Thanks !
GOD BLESS !
jjgram

*** it was probably a silly thought any ways...
KC did have the body in the trunk...
she probably just drove to Suburban and stopped a nd dragged
the bag and threw it and drove off... with out another
thought to it...
cause she is T H O U G H T L E S S & S E L F I S H ! ! !

** I think if you L@@K at the map...
you will see that...
there is a greenbelt..... walk way..
back behind the anthony home....
that leads down... towards SUBURBAN.....

Maybe somebody can guide you to the one...

LOOK L@@K close...
grass and tree.... No home back yards touch the A Home

use the mode that says... like ariel or what ever...

you can see there are trees and grass etc...
and the
homes on the street behind that have fences a quite a ways
apart ( that street is Not a through street )

I'm just say'n

maybe BJB or jwg could help ....

Thanks !
GOD BLESS !
jjgram

*** it was probably a silly thought any ways...
KC did have the body in the trunk...
she probably just drove to Suburban and stopped a nd dragged
the bag and threw it and drove off... with out another
thought to it...
cause she is T H O U G H T L E S S & S E L F I S H ! ! !

Here's a link to the Orlando Sentinel's map. Maybe this will help illustrate what you're describing.

Didn't know where to put this. Kronk is asking for more money for legal fees. I hope he gets it.
http://www.wesh.com/news/19894810/detail.html

that is just ridiculous that he has to protect himself, this may stop others from wanting to assist in searches, sheesh

maybe they need to step up protection for witnesses/tippsters

I can't imagine that he won't receive what he needs and I don't see JB needing his phone records so far back. LE more then checked his story and that should be enough as far as I'm concerned.

that is just ridiculous that he has to protect himself, this may stop others from wanting to assist in searches, sheesh

maybe they need to step up protection for witnesses/tippsters

I can't imagine that he won't receive what he needs and I don't see JB needing his phone records so far back. LE more then checked his story and that should be enough as far as I'm concerned.

I believe this guy only makes around $10/hr. I can't imagine how he could make ends meet, and afford to retain legal services on top of that. I'm thinking he's going to end up deep in debt by the time this is over, if he has to foot the legal bill on his own.

I believe this guy only makes around $10/hr. I can't imagine how he could make ends meet, and afford to retain legal services on top of that. I'm thinking he's going to end up deep in debt by the time this is over, if he has to foot the legal bill on his own.

It's really a travesty. And the KC bus just keeps on truckin'......right over the good guys.

I hope Kronck is helped. They should have beat the brush the FIRST time he called and maybe Caylee would have been found a lot sooner. I say shame on them. This man did nothing wrong, I feel sorry for him.

I hope Kronck is helped. They should have beat the brush the FIRST time he called and maybe Caylee would have been found a lot sooner. I say shame on them. This man did nothing wrong, I feel sorry for him.

I'll tell you what I think if more of a shame. There are many people who are accusing him of beling involced with the A's and even worse, KC, herself.
That makes me so angry. One guy who was persistent. Had a feeling or whatever it was, that it made sense Caylee might have been there, finds her and brings her home ot be put to rest and gets accused.

I also, wonder, what if he was NOT a city employee, we (state) wouldn't be paying for this person's legal fees right? So, YES, it does make one NOT to assist or even be a good samaritan.

A little OT, but of the same vein. I saw a trial today about a woman who found a 6 year old little boy wandering alone in the streets when he left school without permission. She makes calls to the school, asks if they're missing a kid. They say nope. She calls more people, like the superintendent's office, police, etc. She finally brings the boy to the superintendent's office and gets arrested FOR KIDNAPPING. Are you kidding me?

She was found not guilty after deciding NOT to take a plea deal. Thank goodness. Sure makes you think twice to NOT get involved EVER!

Jose is on a giant fishing expedition. I imagine he is looking for any spot in any of the witnesses records to use at trial. I feel sorry for everyone that Jose is looking to run over and the list is growing...Kronk, Jesse, Ricardo, Amy and maybe even Cindy, George or Lee. Now Cindy and George he can go after, I have lost any goodwill I once felt for those two. The innocent's that were unlucky enough to meet Casey or, in Kronk's case, find the remains, I feel very sorry for. My hope is that, if he attempts to hurt any of these good people, he has the wrath of God fall down upon him, and if theres anything left, then let karma have her way...I hear she's a *****.

I agree with both Tracey275 and Searchfortruth. There will be so many people hurt by this one MONSTER's acts. It's truely so sad to add insult to injury. I hope she fries but first I hope someone in the system gets the chance to work her over but good.

JMO

Here's a link to the Orlando Sentinel's map. Maybe this will help illustrate what you're describing.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Thanks so much !
That is the map....
Just
thinking... Old KC

After taking the body of poor little angel CAYLEE ouot of the TRUNK of HER CAR>>>>> might have tossed the laundry bag over the fence
and use a running stroller to take it down and leave in the swamp

*** I truly believe KC is soooo
___________ that she Never ~ Ever thought that
ANYONE would care about Little Angel CAYLEE ~ only that
CA/GA would miss her.... but that
KC's own life meant more to HERSELF ~ & ~ EVERYONE....
cause KC thinks she is a STAR
but she is just a _____ L O O S E R ! ! !
It makes me sick !
It makes me :furious::mad::eek::(:yuck::steamed::frown::curses::cry::cry::cry:

JMO
God Bless,
jjgram

**** Just want KC to serve ~~~ ALL ~~~~ The time :behindbar
in the world for what she did to
Little Angel CAYLEE !!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Thanks so much !
That is the map....
Just
thinking... Old KC

After taking the body of poor little angel CAYLEE ouot of the TRUNK of HER CAR>>>>> might have tossed the laundry bag over the fence
and use a running stroller to take it down and leave in the swamp

*** I truly believe KC is soooo
___________ that she Never ~ Ever thought that
ANYONE would care about Little Angel CAYLEE ~ only that
CA/GA would miss her
.... but that
KC's own life meant more to HERSELF ~ & ~ EVERYONE....
cause KC thinks she is a STAR
but she is just a _____ L O O S E R ! ! !
It makes me sick !
It makes me :furious::mad::eek::(:yuck::steamed::frown::curses::cry::cry::cry:

JMO
God Bless,
jjgram

**** Just want KC to serve ~~~ ALL ~~~~ The time :behindbar
in the world for what she did to
Little Angel CAYLEE !!!

(bold mine)

You are so right. Casey lived in her own little bubble. She thought she could disappear and explain away Caylee's absence, and everything would be groovy. Like Caylee was analogous to a blender or a magazine; as if she expected to be able to say, "Sorry Mom, I lost it" and everything would continue as it always had...

Nuts.

p.s. I just now realized that my reply (map link) to you earlier this afternoon was to your post from about 47.3 years ago. That's what I get for trying to work and cruise WS simultaneously. Sorry about that. :blowkiss:

I agree that this could have been the scenario - or if he was an ex bounty hunter, perhaps while in the area he thought he would just poke around... what is odd - is his apparent connection with his girlfriend who works in the jail... too many coincidences in this case....

I have also been under the impression that his initial reports were not in the exact area that he ultimately found the body. Can this be confirmed. The whole body was moved theory bugs me and could be put to rest if this was confirmed.

I've thought about this, too, Duckley. But I have decided that the fact that his girlfriend working in the jail (if this is truly a fact) would only have made looking for Caylee even more interesting to Kronk. Almost as though it would be something more he and his friend had in common. I don't necessarily think it means there was some undercover information passed between Kronk and his girlfriend. . . More in showing her that (especially since he had work that necessitated him to be in the Anthony's home area) he was invested in a part of her everyday work details, too.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-anthony-kronk-funding-042809,0,5786669.story

Did not know if this link had been posted in relation to Kronk. It has been decided the county will provide another $2,500. in legal fees for Mr. Kronk.

magic-cat, I don't fully understand this. Our city, in the FL panhandle, has our own "city attorney." This makes me think it's probable that most cities in FL have the same (especially a large city like Orlando). Seems to me that this type of situation should be covered in the elected/appointed city's legal representative's duties without further costs.

Added to that, I'm full of indignation that so many "collateral damaged" people who are totally innocent have borne the expense of having to hire legal help just because they were so unfortunate as to have been an acquaintance of Casey Anthony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member