Jessica Simpson...

I was thinking the same thing! Maybe he and Joe Jackson should get together and go scout some talent outside of their families, and leave their children and grandchildren alone.

I was thinking the same thing! Maybe he and Joe Jackson should get together and go scout some talent outside of their families, and leave their children and grandchildren alone.

Maybe Brittney Spear's father could manage both of these fathers?

Nick Lachey just broke up with his long-time girlfriend Vanessa Minillo too....I liked Nick after watching their reality show. He seemed very grounded and practical, wanting a normal married life but Jessica was just too immature for him. She was spoiled by her parents, and whiny. I felt bad for him having to deal with her moods all the time.

I'm so thankful I have no minor talent to be exploited by an attention-seeking and greedy parent, no warped judgment about potential love-interests who kiss, run and tell, and no paparassi chasing down and exposing my public/private pain.

Poor Jessica Simpson would do well to kick her creepy father to the curb, guard her love-life like gold in Fort Knox and maybe beat down photographers and hangers-on who bottom feed off her life.

He just cheap, and didn't want to buy her a present! :) What do get someone who has everything?

Poor girl. Seems a little callous to break up with someone the night before their birthday. Maybe it was the thought of having to go to a Barbie themed party.
(Bolded by me).

LOL!! I think for a football player a barbie themed party would be a deal-breaker.

Carrying around her malti-poo, okay. She can't tell the difference between tuna and chicken, can live with that. *Barbie* ?!! No, I'm outta here. :runaway:

Of course he could have waited. I was just thinking how I would feel if I were a football player and had to dress up as Ken.

He pretty much dresses up as Ken all the time. Golf Ken, Party Ken, Football Ken. What's the difference ? I think it was a jerk think to do.
Plus, he isn't even that good a football player !

He pretty much dresses up as Ken all the time. Golf Ken, Party Ken, Football Ken. What's the difference ? I think it was a jerk think to do.
Plus, he isn't even that good a football player !

LOL, everyone said she was bad luck when she game to the games. What's he going to blame it on now?:crazy:

I meant to say "came" instead of "game" to the games. For some reason WS won't let me edit the post.

LOL, everyone said she was bad luck when she game to the games. What's he going to blame it on now?:crazy:

His talentless self!
There were times I thought my chain smoking, head hurting, back aching, fake fingernail wearin', big bleached hair self could have been as efficient as Tony on the football field!

This Young woman is beautiful....
jessica-simpson.jpg

And then ya have this?
tony_romo_012308_0003.jpg

He's a Player literally, she will land on her pretty little toes and he will fall flat on his azz. That's Karma.
I know a lot of folks don't like her Dad hanging around all the time but I do think he is the reason she has not ended up like the likes of Lindsey, Britney S, and for that matter MJ, her Dad keeps close tabs on her but for good reason, look at the downfall of the young people that cut their parents out of their lives and introduced drugs, alcohol and hanger-ons in. So far Jessica has done pretty well, managed to maintain grace and dignity throughout her young career which can not be said for others in her field.

I agree family is important but I think Joe Simpson takes it a little too far. He's in every aspect of her life. He's doing her a disservice by not allowing her to learn how to take care of herself. Or at least that's how it appears.

Jessica Simpson is beautiful but sometimes beauty isn't enough. I don't know anything about their relationship or who was at fault. All I know is it was a crappy way to end a relationship and horrible timing. Because of that I'm assuming he's an a-hole.

While we are on the subject of pregnant celebrities, a lot of people are wondering if Jessica Simpson is pregnant. I vote yes. I wish she would announce it already.

jessica-simpson-300.jpg

I say probably. Her weight does tend to yo-yo, kinda like the recent "bigger" appearance of Christina Aguilera.

I'm gonna go with "Yes" on this one...

I heard that they have delayed their wedding for the time being... Maybe Jessica didn't want to waddle down the aisle?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grammy 4
Back