Donnie Stallworth

Which dealership did he work for?? Why is he no longer employed there?
I really don't want to say where he worked. Of course rumors throughout car city had HIM as the suspect because the news never said Jr or Sr....terrible how things can snowball.

Here is a post I put under the other DRS section... it was created at the same time as this one, so I am reposting here. Can someone ask a moderator to delete the other section?? I am new and don't know how all of the works (thanks in advance).

DS Sr Arson, notice the home town=Brewton (Escambia Co Alabama, where DS was arrested).
http://www.escambiaclerk.com/xml/xml...se_id=13006900

Remember PLW had arson investigation on one of her Georgia properties.

If there is a link here, here is some background I found for DS Sr and DS Jr. Looks like both have had some domestic and financial troubles:

DS Sr in Santa Rosa County:
DS Sr has AGGRAVATED ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON : http://www2.myfloridacounty.com/ccm/...84becb94f756d8

DS Sr has a domestic violence charge: http://www2.myfloridacounty.com/ccm/...68cc458337bd77

DS Sr has a civil case about insurance: http://www2.myfloridacounty.com/ccm/...1fba08fe30002e

DS Sr has a financial case: http://www2.myfloridacounty.com/ccm/...eb7edeafe381ac

Okaloosa Records:
DS Jr has a case that looks like a child support case: http://officialrecords.clerkofcourts...i=1&ref=search

DS Jr has a judgment by Eglin Federal Credit Union: http://officialrecords.clerkofcourts...i=1&ref=search

DS Sr Marriage and DOB http://officialrecords.clerkofcourts...i=1&ref=search
Honestly Sr did not commit this crime and to post his personal flaws is just not right! Just my opinion, sorry.

Honestly Sr did not commit this crime and to post his personal flaws is just not right! Just my opinion, sorry.

As a newbie I want to be careful, but I do have an opinion:

It may not be 'correct', in that it may be outside of norms or standards here, or off-topic to the thread, perhaps - I'm not really sure, still learning,

BUT

I would never say it is "Wrong" myself -- that is much too strong. It is public information about behavior of a criminal nature. It is the very reason such records are made and are available to the public -- so that interested parties can be informed.

So I make a clear distinction: IMHO, it is 'right' and 'moral' and obviously legal to share that information in it's totality. Whether it is 'correct' for the forum is another matter, and I will of course, follow the rules myself.

IMHO, it also goes to character of parents, and therefore upbringing/background of the perp.

Like Gonzalez Jr and Sr -- if only one of them was directly involved, it seems clear to me that there were encouraging each other towards increased criminality since their stint together in jail where there relationship 'blossomed' so much that Poff changed his name back...so to me, the "non-participating party" still is at least a peripheral part of the story, in that they provided support and an environment for the criminality, if they were engaged in criminality of their own, and possible egging on the other.

All IMHO, of course.

Interesting that Stallworth refers to "my" music. He's a small part of that hip-hop group. And he seems to take ownership of 5th Dimension with his website "advertisement". I mean, it wasn't like he was essential to either of the "groups". Seems to have a desire to "belong" and be important. Vulnerable in the hands of a guy like LPG.

Interesting that Stallworth refers to "my" music. He's a small part of that hip-hop group. And he seems to take ownership of 5th Dimension with his website "advertisement". I mean, it wasn't like he was essential to either of the "groups". Seems to have a desire to "belong" and be important. Vulnerable in the hands of a guy like LPG.

Very interesting opinion....I feel it is helpful information.

MOO- If "DStalls" spent more time on his career IN THE AIR FORCE & less time hanging out at 5th Dimension and "rapping" I think he wouldve avoided being in involved in robbery & murder! I think "DStalls" cared more about "respect" & "street cred" from low lifes & gangsters than anything else.
I guarantee his "defense" will be his financial pressure which DOES NOT FLY with me as I was married to a Ssgt and we too had "alot" of kids & financial pressure yet he never got involved in a robbery/murder for hire scheme!!! No excuses!!!!!!!

An Aside: I dont think its appropriate for the Senior "DStalls" information to be posted AT ALL.Yes he has a record but hes "innocent" AS FAR AS WE KNOW in this crime!

MOO- If "DStalls" spent more time on his career IN THE AIR FORCE & less time hanging out at 5th Dimension and "rapping" I think he wouldve avoided being in involved in robbery & murder! I think "DStalls" cared more about "respect" & "street cred" from low lifes & gangsters than anything else.

Not all rappers are criminals, and not all military men(/women) are saints. I know from experience (domestic abuse by a navy sailor).

I'm not an advocate for his criminal behavior, but there's nothing more that I hate than generalizations and stereotypes. I don't see a connection as far as rap & this crime (maybe I'm missing it? - Were others from his rap group part of the group that killed the Billings'? Not trying to be snarky, it's an honest question, because I've given up on keeping the names straight.). The connection has more to do with auto dealerships and what's going on within these businesses.

Not all rappers are criminals, and not all military men(/women) are saints. I know from experience (domestic abuse by a navy sailor).

I'm not an advocate for his criminal behavior, but there's nothing more that I hate than generalizations and stereotypes. I don't see a connection as far as rap & this crime (maybe I'm missing it? - Were others from his rap group part of the group that killed the Billings'? Not trying to be snarky, it's an honest question, because I've given up on keeping the names straight.). The connection has more to do with auto dealerships and what's going on within these businesses.

Hhhmmmmmm I never said rappers were criminals nor did I say military members were Saints(Im a former Army wife).
I based my post on "DStalls" OWN writings on mySpace as well as his associates from MySpace & 5th Dimension & "Tha Stackas"..........How can you NOT see a connection?? People are singing to reporters how upstanding he was but I have found very "positive" associations WHICH TO ME seems VERY opposed to this image of "upstanding family man with promising military career" that we are to buy.........He seemed far more concerned with one kind of life than the other.
Go read the "The Stackas" lyrics .......rapping about drive bys? Im sure thtas just all good fun.
Im sure the heart of this case is about something NOT related to "DStalls"world *HOWEVER* he chose to involve himself with this scheme & the question is why so I stated my opinion.

Hhhmmmmmm I never said rappers were criminals nor did I say military members were Saints(Im a former Army wife).
I based my post on "DStalls" OWN writings on mySpace as well as his associates from MySpace & 5th Dimension & "Tha Stackas"..........How can you NOT see a connection?? People are singing to reporters how upstanding he was but I have found very "positive" associations WHICH TO ME seems VERY opposed to this image of "upstanding family man with promising military career" that we are to buy.........He seemed far more concerned with one kind of life than the other.
Go read the "The Stackas" lyrics .......rapping about drive bys? Im sure thtas just all good fun.
Im sure the heart of this case is about something NOT related to "DStalls"world *HOWEVER* he chose to involve himself with this scheme & the question is why so I stated my opinion.

I'm not going to argue, I was just giving my opinion as well, as to why I don't agree with yours.

I was not going to say anything, but I can't help it. I know this family very well, and I think a great deal of them. Vespa, you stated that he should have been focusing more on his family and military career. He did give up everything to focus on them. He was working two jobs, and he didn't even do his music or cars anymore. He got rid of his car in fact to get a family car. I know when something terrible happens people get on tv and say that they can't believe this person could do such a thing, as they are here. If you knew him, it would shock you also. Yes, he did something horrible, and he will pay the price for his actions. He is the only one I am aware of that actually turned himself in. I am not asking anyone here to like him or forgive him, I am just telling you that what people say about him being a good guy is indeed true. A very good father and husband at that. You would be amazed at how well he treated his wife. That is another thing, just as the Billing's family is hurting, so is his. Because of his decision his family will be left with NOTHING, no home, no money, no vehicle. His wife never asked for that. There is no big home awaiting her and her children's arrival. There is honestly nothing to dig up on him. He liked to rap, he worked two jobs, and he just wanted to get a car and fix it up...that is it. He got pulled into something that for some reason he couldn't get out of, rather by choice or some reason that is not known to anyone but him. For the three that came into Gary's life...I wish I could erase the day that happened.

K I have said what I needed to say. I will leave it at that.

Thank you, Lisa. Will keep Donnie's family in my prayers. Hopefully they have a good support network to get them through the days ahead.

Often times we forgot that crimes affect the crimnal's families too. Sad, sad, sad that so many people have been hurt!

Just last Saturday morning I watched Gangster Land on the Discovery or History channel.....anyway it was mentioned that the lyrics to these songs send out messages to other gang members, etc......also showed different hand signals, tats, Top Six gang, MS-13......however, I don't believe that any gang association was actually involved in this crime.....just noting the song lyrics and the messages......JMHO.....
I agree with Lisa, I don't know DS at all.....not even close, but, I believe he was a good man, father, husband......his eyes look so sad and remorseful.....seems like he got caught up in something that he couldn't get out of.......sad for the family......JMO

Murder suspect loses military pay

BEULAH, Fla. - Sergeant Donnie Stallworth is still a member of the Untied States Air Force. However, he is not receiving a paycheck as he sits behind bars at the Escambia County, Alabama jail.

"When members are taken into confinement, they are no longer entitled to pay and allowances," said Staff Sergeant Mareshah Haynes.

Stallworth graduated from T.R. Miller High School in 1999. He's been active duty since 2000.

Military representatives say an airmen with his rank and experience makes $2,670 a month.

But when Stallworth was arrested more than two weeks ago in connection with the Billings murder, those payments stopped. If Stallworth is convicted, his time in the Air force will officially come to an end.

(snipped)

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/crime/Murder_Suspect_Loses_Military_Pay

MOO:

From the time he was a baby to THAT point. He was a beloved child raised by parents that loved him. He was a good guy in high school. He wanted to better himself and serve his country by joining the Air Force. He was a great husband, father and friend to those that knew him.

THAT point was not when he entered the home of someone he didn't know with the intent of taking something that did not belong to him and ended in loss of life (whether he knew this would happen beforehand or not). THAT point was when he was first approached with this idea.

At that time, he could have said no (he didn't). THAT was the point when he stopped being the good son, friend, husband and daddy. He did not think of them or the ramifications.

Sorry but financial troubles do not give you the right or provide you a pass.

His daddy's past is irrelevant. If Donnie had been a teenager when this happened, I may have been swayed a little bit, but we are talking about a grown man here.

After THAT point.

He went to work, played with his kids, loved his wife and hung out with his friends. Said nothing.

Thought of backing out (maybe?), in too deep now. Enter the home, shots fired, carried the safe. Saw the video of the van on TV. Thought of family? Turned himself in, maybe they will show mercy.

No mercy, only GOD can give that.

Sorry for the rant, I have held this in for so long and finally reached THAT point.

I feel sorry for his family and I will pray for them.

4Kat, not sure what all the bolded THAT's were for, but I don't think anyone that knows him is sticking up for him saying, oh well, he is a good guy so we should let him off the hook. Like I said, he will pay the price for what he did, he turned himself in, and we now just have to wait and see what happens. I think the point most people are trying to make that know him is the fact that we have someone with no prior history of this type of behavior, who was a good guy and liked by many, that made a really bad choice, to put it lightly. Those bad choices really suck for his family, that is what I am saying. Yes, it was true he was a good guy....the reason why we are all shocked. His family is what matters to me because they didn't ask for "THAT" to happen to them.

Lisa0477, I bolded That for emphasis because I believe that is the point when everything changed. I obviously do not know Donnie, I am only going by what has been posted here and elsewhere. I didn't say anyone believes he should be let off the hook. If it is true that this had been in the works for over a month, then that is when Donnie stopped being a stand-up guy.

I believe you when say he was a good guy. Having spent nearly 10 years in the Air Force myself, I don't think anyone could last that long if they were not a good person. That's what makes this so strange. It sounds like he was enjoying a great life with a good family. What happened to him and why didn't he say no in the first place? I'm sure no one knows the answer, only Donnie knows.

His family deserves the love and support from you and everyone that knows them, and you are right, they didn't ask for this to happen to them.

Lisa or anyone else who knows Donnie Stallworth:

Does Donnie Stallworth have a relative named Katrina Denise who lives in Cantonment? I just noticed in the PNJ that a woman with the same last name was arrested yesterday for cocaine possession. If they are related, it seems like more than a coincidence...or is Stallworth a very common name in that area?

http://www.pnj.com/article/20090728/NEWS01/90728023/Monday-felony--DUI-arrests

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann
Back