Ron C. #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
It saddens me to see that so many are against LE. We honestly have no way of knowing what LE is doing in this case. None of us do. FDLE was involved and the FBI. I would never presume to know what is going on. I have great faith in all of the agencies working on this case.
LE does not have a crystal ball. They cannot peer into it and just know who is responsible for Haleighs disappearance. The inner circle cannot be cleared. That tells me a lot. I just cannot understand how LE can be blamed for lack of evidence at the scene.

The big loser in all of this is Haleigh. IMO, Ronald, Misty, and Crystal all should be doing whatever it takes to clear themselves. That has to include going down to the station and answering any questions LE may have. JMO
And it is just my opinion that Crystal has been the most cooperative - MOO.

Re the bolded part, can I ask why?

Investigators don't use crystal balls....they use their wits, skills, training, resources etc to conduct investigations. Again, can I ask what it is they've done that gives you such faith in them in this case??

When there is no crime scene evidence or evidence of a crime, LE will have problems.

It saddens me to see that so many are against LE. We honestly have no way of knowing what LE is doing in this case. None of us do. FDLE was involved and the FBI. I would never presume to know what is going on. I have great faith in all of the agencies working on this case.

LE does not have a crystal ball. They cannot peer into it and just know who is responsible for Haleighs disappearance. The inner circle cannot be cleared. That tells me a lot. I just cannot understand how LE can be blamed for lack of evidence at the scene.

The big loser in all of this is Haleigh. IMO, Ronald, Misty, and Crystal all should be doing whatever it takes to clear themselves. That has to include going down to the station and answering any questions LE may have. JMO
And it is just my opinion that Crystal has been the most cooperative - MOO.
It was reported by LE themselves that they threw the bedding out onto the ramp for the dogs. It was reported by LE themselves that the task force found out they had not tested the evidence which WAS found at the scene after 5 months! I can see how they can be blamed for NO evidence being found at the scene! (How long did it take them to remove the back door after they turned the house back over to Ronald?) The big loser IS Haleigh because of this shoddy investigation from the beginning.

Don't tell me they have actively pursued this case as diligently as they should have because I do not believe it! I have seen what they have done the past six months and it is to put it all on Misty and Ronald as to why they cannot solve this case. BS! OCSO didn't sit around and wait on their POI to talk! They went out and gathered evidence during hundreds of interviews, thousands of tips waded through, and solved the case! They have their suspect behind bars and awaiting a trial. THAT is the way you do business...not sit around and wait on it to fall into your lap.

LE HAD to put the bedding outside...I thought you knew that!

Anyone would accept an invitation to go on any show that would publicize your daughter' case, at any cost, regardless of what people said...IF you were innocent.

LOL....you speak for everyone? Personally, I wouldn't go on "any show". I think what he is doing is good by being interviewed by journalists interested in finding Haleigh, and are content to focus on finding Haleigh....which is exactly what he's been doing.
Not only that. It occurs to me that the tabloid crowd ... Jane, the Nancy Creature, GR, et.al. ... manage to generate programming just fine without depending on interviews with the principals involved. The Nancy Creature in particular aired very little else but the Anthony case for the six months from Caylee's disappearance to the discovery of her remains. The As sure weren't there every night.

Their motives are not even suspect. They are quite blatant. Unless there is a way to twist the subject into appropriately salacious and offensive content they're not going to be interested.

Their very willingness is cause for concern.

<<OCSO didn't sit around and wait on their POI to talk! They went out and gathered evidenc>>

Casey was kind enough to leave DNA and decompostion in her car. AND even with that it took 4 months for her to be arrested for murder.

They didn't have to put it on the ramp that might have had some evidence on it. Doing that messed up the bedding and the ramp.

When there is no crime scene evidence or evidence of a crime, LE will have problems.

A 5 year old child is missing...I'd say that's "evidence of a crime". Good investigators don't just rely on evidence found at the crime scene to build a case, particularly when that evidence doesn't lead to anything.

A 5 year old child is missing...I'd say that's "evidence of a crime". Good investigators don't just rely on evidence found at the crime scene to build a case, particularly when that evidence doesn't lead to anything.

And they don't wait four or five months to analyze what little evidence they have.

Who would know what evidence the perp left behind since they botched the bedding and didn't bother to test the rest?! :confused: There could have been plenty of evidence which was lost during this fiasco they called an investigation.

Makes me wonder about the two weeks plus spent inside Ronald's home...since they didn't find any evidence...what in the sam hill were they doing? My guess would be simply to try and make it more difficult for Ronald and Misty. LE certainly has nothing to show for it!

I thought the whole bedding on the ramp thing was a big 'faux pas' by the police that they had been tricked into by the diabolical Misty to deceive the tracking dogs.

Darn it. I just can't keep my rumors straight anymore.

No one said that LE only relies on evidence found at the scene. LE has interviewed everyone, including of upwards of 100 Sex Offenders. LE is investigating tips coming in.

What do you suggest LE do? Do you think that this is the only crime that has't been solved within 6 months? What is it you feel that LE isn't doing that they could do in your opinion?

<<OCSO didn't sit around and wait on their POI to talk! They went out and gathered evidenc>>

Casey was kind enough to leave DNA and decompostion in her car. AND even with that it took 4 months for her to be arrested for murder.
(my bold above)

Um. No. It didn't.

And they don't wait four or five months to analyze what little evidence they have.

With all due respect, do you know for a fact that all evidence found (if any) has not been sent to be analyzed?

It is just my opinion that anything LE may have was sent in a timely manner.

I am going to give it up here for tonight. I just want to say that we are all expressing our opinions here.

One day we are going to wake up, turn on our computer, and find that someone has been held responsible for Haleigh's disappearance. I don't have to be right - I just want Haleigh found.

I am going to give it up here for tonight. I just want to say that we are all expressing our opinions here.

One day we are going to wake up, turn on our computer, and find that someone has been held responsible for Haleigh's disappearance. I don't have to be right - I just want Haleigh found.

I sure hope you are right, and I sure hope she is found alive. If nothing else, I'm sure we all have that in common! Good night.

ETA...and I certainly don't care if I'm wrong or right either re who has possibly taken her...just want her found asap and alive and ok.

It was stated publically after the first meeting of the task force that they found evidence which was not sent in for testing. It wasn't that they were waiting for it to be sent "in a timely manner". It stated the evidence was overlooked (is the word I believe they used).

The very evidence that could possibly clear Ronald and Misty was conveniently forgotten about by LE. If it walks like a duck...

[/B]

No one said that LE only relies on evidence found at the scene. LE has interviewed everyone, including of upwards of 100 Sex Offenders. LE is investigating tips coming in.

What do you suggest LE do? Do you think that this is the only crime that has't been solved within 6 months? What is it you feel that LE isn't doing that they could do in your opinion?

I hope Le was at their best and still is in this case, but I do wonder if they interviewed EVERYONE, it's been too long. She and her families need to move on or they need closure if need be. Check the neighbors again! JMO

If LE were falsely accusing my spouse, including on tv, and I knew my spouse wasn't responsible, I would not be assisting police in investigating that avenue further.

LE hasn't physically bashed him, but they've certainly cast aspersions toward him and his wife....you yourself quoted what was said many months ago about Misty being the key.

And, yes, of course I think they should be investigating others....people make inconsistent statements for all sorts of reasons (fear, confusion, poor memory etc) and I would hope that that would not stop them investigating others, and if it has, that may explain why this investigation has gotten nowhere.

LE saying there are inconsistencies in Misty's story and saying she is the key is not falsely accusing her of anything.
And maybe this investigation hasn't gotten anywhere due to the fact Ron C, Misty and some others gave out incorrect information to LE as to what really happened that night.

Frankly, I don't know how a parent can just go out and search. Equusearch is very expensive. They do not seem to stay long unless there are tons of funds.

The best way is to appear on the talking head shows but RC has declined.

Apparently, you do not understand how TES works. There come when they are asked, follow direction given to them. They are not a law enforcement agency. Transporting logistical equipment....horses....ATV's....marine equipment etc. does cost money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500