Ron C. #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
and add more to the circus, surely both NG and JVM would ask, or let the callers ask inapprotiate questions, just like GR. JMO

Yep. The day after the infamous fight Jane VM let a so called respected journalist say that his source said Hank Jr was covered in blood. That was AFTER the report was released where Jr himself states he is not hurt but wants to press charges. No way in he*l I'd accept an invitation to be on her show.

The journalist is terribly embarrassed and mad at his "source". Too bad now, the damage is done.

If your convictions are that strong, don't you think it would be a good idea if LE cleared them first to stop all the talk.....BUT they won't!!!

All the speculation would die out. I think they want the heat on.

I'm curious as to whether you think LE making those statements to the press is helping their investigation? Do you really think upsetting RC & Misty like that is going to make it more likely they'll want to be iv'ed or do you think perhaps they would have been more successful if they had been a little more discreet with their thoughts about them? JMO, but I think they would have gone better with getting another interview if they had been nicer to them. If it's an interview they really want.

I think some of you give police far too much credit. There are some wonderful bright police out there, and some pretty dumb ones too, not to mention the dishonest ones. I want to see results, not just insinuations thrown at family members in the press. I want Haleigh home....not to see her father and his wife, who I believe are victims, to be repeatedly insulted in the press. If the best LE have after 6 months, are a few inconsistencies in Misty's version of events, they haven't done much of a job, IMO.

I agree, JMO

There was a statement made how Crystal should have fought harder to get her children.

Now is the time for that poster to say RC should fight harder.

Something is very wrong with the lack of willingness to pursue this matter and get the LE moving. They don't like publicity...bad publicity. He could rally the media but sadly he has not. He prefers to stay there at Grandma's. He is not working. He is, for all intentional purposes, hiding.

I would think he is going through a grieving process, and like many people who have lost a loved one, wants some time alone. When I lost my mother I spent most of my time at home for a very long time after. I took a fair bit of time off work too, but certainly wasn't hiding from anything. Losing a loved one, particularly in circumstances like him, can be very devastating for people.

Letting these two hide behind TN and AS has not helped one bit. They have become more insulated.

IMO, if the news and gossip and rumors were to stop today, R & M would be thrilled....and they would remain quiet.

Grieving a death is one thing. A case that involves "somebody stole my child" is a different scenario. He can grieve later, he needs to pick himself up by the bootstraps and get out there..period. He needs to stop feeling sorry for himself and how he feels ...

He needs to get on TV and scream to the world that a stranger took his child and he wants his child back.

He is acting like a child and a selfish child at that.

If your convictions are that strong, don't you think it would be a good idea if LE cleared them first to stop all the talk.....BUT they won't!!!

Since they haven't even cleared Crystal's side of the family who live an hour and a half away, how do you expect them to clear Ron & Misty? They lived in the same home with Haleigh. They will be the last ones cleared if they ever start investigating instead of using Misty's inconsistencies as an excuse. I realize that what her story is is important, but the inconsistencies we are aware of aren't enough to stop the investigation in its tracks.

I can't think of any that could unless it's that she was not there and can't say when HaLeigh could have been taken. All this time later, and they don't have evidence that she wasn't there, at least that they can prove. They are using it as an excuse.

They've only cleared the air con man. I assume you think they haven't cleared Crystal, Chad, Marie etc because they want the heat on them too?

Yes put the heat on! Let's solve this, why carry on with speculation, why no more searches(is she dead or alive), what's the evidence, what do the statements say, who after 6 months is ruled out? Simple questions? JMO

Crystal, Chad, Marie don't seem to be bothered by the heat, but Misty and Ron do. They don't want to talk.

It has been stated many times that LE MUST clear those closest to the crime scene first.

Yep. The day after the infamous fight Jane VM let a so called respected journalist say that his source said Hank Jr was covered in blood. That was AFTER the report was released where Jr himself states he is not hurt but wants to press charges. No way in he*l I'd accept an invitation to be on her show.

The journalist is terribly embarrassed and mad at his "source". Too bad now, the damage is done.
You mean ...

... Jane didn't televise a public correction???

I'm shocked. Just shocked.

They can't clear them because they won't talk. Do you see the problem here?

Grieving a death is one thing. A case that involves "somebody stole my child" is a different scenario. He can grieve later, he needs to pick himself up by the bootstraps and get out there..period. He needs to stop feeling sorry for himself and how he feels ...

He needs to get on TV and scream to the world that a stranger took his child and he wants his child back.

He is finally doing that (because he has no lawyer telling him not to IMO) and you are criticizing him for it? He has given two or three interviews just this week, announced the balloon release and the vigil at the church.

He sounds as frustrated as we all are and probably has put a target on his back by criticizing LE publicly. If I were in his shoes, I'd find it hard not to express this frustration publicly but he probably did himself no favors. I'd like to see LE put up or shut up when it comes to their excuse making about why they messed this investigation up from day one.

He was on tv just a few days ago pleading for her return, and didn't hurl any abuse at any family members or make crazy allegations of abuse etc....just spoke about Haleigh, pleading for her return, and how he's distributing more flyers via helium balloon on her birthday.

You say he should "get out there"? Where is "there"? From what I understand, LE have no idea where she is, at least not from what they've told us, so where is he supposed to go exactly? I believe he is allowed to grieve...give the poor guy a break...jeez....he just lost his 5 year old daughter.

Anyone would accept an invitation to go on any show that would publicize your daughter' case, at any cost, regardless of what people said...IF you were innocent.

The heat has ONLY been placed on Ronald and Misty. The Sheffield/Griffis clan never had the heat turned on them. They even get personal phone calls to let them know when LE is coming to search their property to make certain there is nothing left to find (except crack pipes..oops).

They've only cleared the air con man. I assume you think they haven't cleared Crystal, Chad, Marie etc because they want the heat on them too?

didn't they search the farm? that went nowhere, as did the Mobile she was taken from?(it WAS cleared I think) IMO

It saddens me to see that so many are against LE. We honestly have no way of knowing what LE is doing in this case. None of us do. FDLE was involved and the FBI. I would never presume to know what is going on. I have great faith in all of the agencies working on this case.

LE does not have a crystal ball. They cannot peer into it and just know who is responsible for Haleighs disappearance. The inner circle cannot be cleared. That tells me a lot. I just cannot understand how LE can be blamed for lack of evidence at the scene.

The big loser in all of this is Haleigh. IMO, Ronald, Misty, and Crystal all should be doing whatever it takes to clear themselves. That has to include going down to the station and answering any questions LE may have. JMO
And it is just my opinion that Crystal has been the most cooperative - MOO.

Anyone would accept an invitation to go on any show that would publicize your daughter' case, at any cost, regardless of what people said...IF you were innocent.

LOL....you speak for everyone? Personally, I wouldn't go on "any show". I think what he is doing is good by being interviewed by journalists interested in finding Haleigh, and are content to focus on finding Haleigh....which is exactly what he's been doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500