Inflatable bed kept in the trunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just after Labor Day of 2008 is a long time from June 15th. LE had access to the backyard several times already. Just something to think about.

That filter/whatever was to replace what is speculated that LE took in July/Aug.

The one (can't find any of it anymore) I was thinking about was ordered off the internet but even then the posters said that ebay only keeps records for two weeks (four tops). The poster suggested peeps google Lee A. and ebay and see what came up. Now over a year later I'm not doing that.

There's info about this on "Forensic Reports are in #2 and Forensic Botany" threads. They discuss sand filters versus Cartridge filters (DE). They teach that DE filters contains diatoms that will migrate to the bone marrow of a drowning victim quickly.

The above is all stuff to consider/hold on to because I haven't seen anything come back in discovery about any of this. So ? .

Had more thoughts about KC using the inflatable bed in her car to keep Caylee in and I have to question some theories here.

Wouldn't someone at the parking lot at TL's apt notice this walking by KC's car? Her car is SMALL and I'm not sure the bed would actually fit even with the seats down. I can certainly envision a laundry size basket :furious: but having problems envisioning an inflatable bed blown up. With our inflatable bed, twin size, we use an electric pump to blow it up. Takes about 5 or so minutes. KC would have had to do it at the A compound, maneuver the bed into the car then Caylee.

I have a 3 row SUV and the twin fits but not much else can go in it except on the sides. Yep, I tried it by measurements. My grandkids thought it was funny afterwards.

Then taking the car to Fusion or where ever she wanted to go when CA couldn't or wouldn't watch Caylee, with Caylee in the trunk on the bed SOMEONE would or could have noticed.

I don't buy the chloroform theories either. However, I do believe KC used OTC cold medicines to "knockout" Caylee. I had a family member do this a lot before I found out about it.

My DD has an inflatable bed that is just a little larger than a crib mattress, it has it's own pump and the pump runs on ac/dc power, it would fit easily in the back of a hatchback with the seats down.

This one as a matter of fact:

412CuwCUIQL._SL160_AA115_.jpg

------------------------
Hi magic -cat, I think she did use this as a spare bed. I was very young.I dont remember being afraid although I do have claustrophobia now,LOL..also the closet had a light in it. (story of my life,just push her in a corner) :Banane57:

OT, but this made me think of the time my BIL, the youngest of six, said he was the "wall paper". The way he said it made me chuckle. Then, after I thought about it, I didn't think it was funny. He's okay though sortof. :blowkiss:

My DD has an inflatable bed that is just a little larger than a crib mattress, it has it's own pump and the pump runs on ac/dc power, it would fit easily in the back of a hatchback with the seats down.

Did not know these existed. Only have a twin and queen size one, bought at Targee of course :)

In theory, this may have worked, I just don't see this as practical in the real world. She would have had to set up an inflatable bed, remove the car seat, and fold down the rear seats, before laying a drugged out child on it.

Then she goes into the club or apartment, or wherever, and no one notices. I just don't believe this could have happened. It would be too easy for someone to see this.

:) I am sure your Mom taught you to ALWAYS be a nice girl. As mine did.
but darling sometimes you just have to speak your mind.
Don't feel guilty. It is just fine.....:snooty:
And yes the ignore feature is a great tool too. :)

I think the worst insult is to ignore someone. Fits right in with the wallpaper story above.

I'd much rather be challenged than ignored. When you ignore someone, it is as if you are saying they don't count. :confused:

Did not know these existed. Only have a twin and queen size one, bought at Targee of course :)

For some reason, from the descriptions of the bed, I thought it was one of these (wasn't the description a redi-bed).

I got DD's from Amazon, for camping trips :)

I will watch for the results of your research.

Sounds like you had a couple of epiphanies today -- taking a stand that CA knew Caylee was dead and the vision. I agree with the first.
As to the vision, let me comment with all honesty and respect. Only the person who experiences a vision really knows if it is a vision. Of course, you have to rule out things that might create an impression of a vision like dieting too hard, not enough sleep, medications, etc. It is a lonely path to follow because most people will deny that such things as visions exist. (Some people even deny that science exists, but we generally refer to them a nut jobs! :slap: ) (That was an effort at humor. :floorlaugh: ) The ancient people believed in magic. It was a big part of their culture. The Native American culture was steeped in visions. What you are talking about is seeing across a space and time barrier to "see" something that happened. You know, the law isn't there yet. Evidence isn't there yet. Our science and consumer oriented culture isn't there right now. On the other hand, I can't say you are mistaken, because it is your experience. If such things as vision are real and you had one; I envy you.

Thank you for this. I woke up this morning and my first thought was "what did I say that for". I thought, "now they're going to think I'm a true nutcase". Then I asked myself, "Am I?" I mean I spend so much time here of course I want the case to be solved.

I swear to you though, yes, epiphany is good, but it was like a quick rolling before my eyes of a scene. Then it was gone and I remembered the duck tape and everything else. It was only the part about - two in the pool nicely playing on the raft - KC enters - CA fuming - gets out with Caylee - fight ensues - time goes by fighting, fighting, fighting - Caylee thinks "heck with this i'm going back to pool". The end.
The reason I used the word "vision" is because I thought I was actually seeing it being played out, I guess you could say behind my eyes just as if you were looking at something playing out before your eyes. It was more than just a thought.

I have great respect for visions,intuition and [yes]legit psychics /mediums.I'm glad you feel so strongly about yours.It means you are on to something!Don't doubt yourself or let me cause any doubt.

The A's definitely worked hard to prove an "Alive Caylee". I noticed that a Spiderman toothbrush was turned over to the defense,so what toothbrush was turned over to LE?
I think the A's are up to their eyeballs in coverup.I just can't wrap my brain around being part of an accident,then planning with KC to cover up,then pointing to a pool accident involving KC.
Maybe KC put the duct tape on Caylee,then put her in the pool? Watched her struggle?put her on a raft and shoved her off to float away?

ETA and Astrologers! Some of the best are right here at WS!!!

Thanks MissJames. Maybe everything you said; but what you said was not my vision - :blowkiss:

KC brought Caylee along to parties.The inflatable bed could have been for Caylee, (or Caylee & KC) to free up beds for party guests who wanted to stay over instead of driving home. Or to use the bed for any other reason. Amy DID have a boyfriend she was texting KC about breaking up with in April.

KC didn't need to put Caylee out in her car before June 10. RM let Caylee sleep in his bed with KC when KC had "dates". Caylee went to parties when Cindy wouldn't babysit.

On June 10 all of that changed. On June 10 Tony "officially" became KC's boyfriend. On June 10, KC gave up sex with RM. KC also made new friends. Caylee lived 6 more days. During those 6 days Caylee is accounted for.

According to Amy's July 16 interview it was usual for KC to bring Caylee along to parties. To me she seems to be defending KC by saying Caylee wasn't a problem because KC could bring her along. Here Amy talks about a couple of times Caylee woke up...
No, no, I never saw that and she would always like I mean she'll bring her over and I was I mean I didn't like that she would bring it over when we be drinking or having a party or having a poker night um but she'll like put her to bed on the couch and um the kid slept thru like anything she really do, it was amazing. There were like, there's twice when I saw her wake up um one of the times Casey was actually outside and Caylee looked at me and I was like (whispers) good and that was when I knew she actually trusted me cause like she just looked at me and her eyes just slowly...faded and I make sure I kept eye contact with her until she fell cause she was starting to get that cry face...

More about KC bringing Caylee to parties on pages 10 to 11.
http://flawebhosting.net/docdump110608/huzienga%20july16.pdf

Jolynna, you just summed up the whole case in this short statement:

"On June 10 all of that changed. On June 10 Tony "officially" became KC's boyfriend and KC gave up sex with RM and KC made new friends. Caylee lived 6 more days." (Statement by Jolynna, August 12, 2009.)

It does strike me that AH and RM are the only friends who admit to having Caylee around and say that she often was around. Lake Vaj peeps say "no". They saw Caylee on her second B-day. Annie says she was not tight with KC anymore yet we see pics of her snuggling Caylee more than anyone else. TL and friends say, yes, Caylee came over once or twice, went to the pool, etc. but never stayed overnight. They weren't concerned that they never saw her again cept saw KC all the time over the next month. But it wasn't their concern so I'm not blaming them. Yet the tatoo parlor people say KC often brought Caylee in with her to the shop. Would KC not be with some of her friends too? Everyone distanced themselves from them when the case broke. I bet she had Caylee along whenever she could. Of course Jesse wanted Caylee to be around but they broke up a long time ago.

I have no idea what all of the above means except nothing rings true for me about any of it. Most of them are leaving bits and pieces out for some reason.

It does strike me that AH and RM are the only friends who admit to having Caylee around and say that she often was around. Lake Vaj peeps say "no". They saw Caylee on her second B-day. Annie says she was not tight with KC anymore yet we see pics of her snuggling Caylee more than anyone else. TL and friends say, yes, Caylee came over once or twice, went to the pool, etc. but never stayed overnight. They weren't concerned that they never saw her again cept saw KC all the time over the next month. But it wasn't their concern so I'm not blaming them. Yet the tatoo parlor people say KC often brought Caylee in with her to the shop. Would KC not be with some of her friends too? Everyone distanced themselves from them when the case broke. I bet she had Caylee along whenever she could. Of course Jesse wanted Caylee to be around but they broke up a long time ago.

I have no idea what all of the above means except nothing rings true for me about any of it. Most of them are leaving bits and pieces out for some reason.

Ric was KC's boyfriend from February to April. According to Ric, KC and Caylee were with him 4 nights a week. He says they didn't go many places together. They watched television. Even after KC and Ric ceased to be a couple KC "visited" and brought Caylee. Clear up to June 9/10 and even another time earlier in that same week KC brought Caylee over for a "visit".

Annie said she and KC hadn't been close for the previous 6 months or so. Amy was KC's BFF after February. Amy and her group were fine with KC bringing Caylee along. Most of the texts from KC to any female were to Amy in April, May & June.

Jesse seems to have been on call. There was a period in the previous year he says he and KC got back together. Plus KC had AR, the cop, on call. He complained about going 3 weeks between "visits".

Will and some of KC's other men were works in progress. KC didn't put time into them.

Cindy babysat during the Lake Vaj "no clothes" party. Amy was at that party. So it is very possible some of the parties Caylee did attend included some members of that group.

I don't think before KC started seeing Tony she NEEDED to lock Caylee in the car. She was spending 4 nights a week with Ric. Cindy DID watcH Caylee. Everyone said Cindy was Caylee's main caretaker. However, prior to KC ditching her old friends for new ones, it seems to have been fine for KC to bring Caylee along to group get -togethers.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_...nflatable+bed+for+kids&sprefix=inflatable+bed

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Dora-Explorer-Ready-Foot-Pump/dp/B0007OGW9M/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1250137158&sr=1-7"]Amazon.com: Dora the Explorer Ready bed with Foot Pump: Baby[/ame]

These are some of the smaller sized ones I found on Amazon. I haven't seen the size of the air bed mentioned any where. Cindy said air bed so it could have been a toddler one like these.

Sorry, I was reading backwards and late. I didn't see that you had posted this one. I think it would fit in the trunk without laying down the seat. Sideways. One that I posted has the measurements of the bed.

That is why, no matter if KC outright killed Caylee or not, the problems regarding childcare all seem to stem between CA and KC. Push pull push pull. The two most recent guys that KC was getting it on with - TR and TL - were not that keen on having a kid around. For some reason CA it seemed was cracking down harder on KC about her responsibilities as a Mother and KC wanted to be out and about without Caylee. So the timing of these specific guys, CA cracking down and KC wanting her freedom was not good for little Caylee. I don't know how anybody is going to figure out what really happened to Caylee but I hope someone has/will/can. I feel confident that the whole A family knows the truth as to what happened to her. Maybe, we can hope and pray, that someone will tell the truth and end this charade.

I doubt any of KC's friends would have wanted to hurt Caylee. But the recent guys in her KC's life didn't do Caylee any favors - not that that was their intention.

If there was an inflatable bed, it may just have been a handy item for KC to have on hand for those who would allow its use within their four walls. I'm certain it wasn't used at a Nanny's, because there isn't a Nanny.

By the way, why do we care about the bed again? What are we trying to prove about the bed? Just why CA brought it up or what? I get so confused that I can't keep straight what is or isn't important. Who gives a carp if there was an inflatable bed. What's the point? There is no Nanny.

By the way, why do we care about the bed again? What are we trying to prove about the bed? Just why CA brought it up or what? I get so confused that I can't keep straight what is or isn't important. Who gives a carp if there was an inflatable bed. What's the point? There is no Nanny.
Maybe people just would like the possible significance, if any, of the bed.

O/T I know, sorry mods..
BBM
What are your thoughts on the the pink t-shirt with the words, BIG Trouble comes in Small Packages" that was found with the remains.

Considering what we have learned from this case, of all the t-shirts to put on Caylee, this one was chosen.
Does it tells us something?
Was this a final message from Casey about Caylee?

I'm not sure.She had a lot of pink shirts and it may have just been handy.Or......:waitasec:
No gut feeling on that one.

My 2 cents:::::The t-shirt makes me think this is what Caylee was put to sleep in for the last time. My girls love to sleep in a t shirt in the hot summer months. As for the bed, my first thought was the Dora inflatable bed my 4 year old has. It could easily fit in any size trunk, BUT my thought was that it could fit on the backseat floor as well. It would be very hard to see a car's backseat floor board at night. I don't think KC would put Caylee into a locked trunk,(alive anyway) even as evil and dumb as she is. Just MO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member