NeJame, TES Join Search for Haleigh

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I disagree that had nothing to do with Haleigh missing and there's a press conference Monday which is Haleigh's birthday.

Whether related to her disappearance or not, her name and photographs were on television and in print locally and nationally as a result of the Rat Incident. That is supposed to be a good thing: media exposure.

Now we may get somewhere in the search for Haleigh. Enough naysayers and enough innuendo. Let us all concentrate on our baby..

Whether related to her disappearance or not, her name and photographs were on television and in print locally and nationally as a result of the Rat Incident. That is supposed to be a good thing: media exposure.

LFlorida, surely you don't think exposure due to the "rat" incident is the same thing as exposure that TIM MILLER and his organization can bring to HaLeigh?

Most people hold Tim Miller in the highest regard. I would think that most people would APPLAUD Ron Cummings and his family for contacting Tim and doing whatever it takes to try and FIND HALEIGH.

IMO, this is the best news I've heard in AGES! I think Tim Miller has a heart of gold. I applaud Ron for contacting an attorney that can make things happen, and I applaud Tim Miller for working with Attorney NeJames after being asked to leave Satsuma!

Let's bring HaLeigh Cummings home!

What wonderful, wonderful news!

I am so happy to hear that HaLeigh is getting the attention she deserves!

Bless Mark NeJames and Tim Miller!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...me-equusearch-cummings-081409,0,2131721.story

I think it is absolutely OUTSTANDING that Tim Miller will be there at the press conference Monday with NeJames AND the Cummings family on HaLeigh's BIRTHDAY!

This is just what HaLeigh needs to get her face back into the national spotlight - just like she deserves!

ITA atherella. In addition to searching for Haleigh, I hope Nejame and Miller will be able to advise the families on how to cope with situations like this. I would think it would be helpful to all of them talk to people who have been through it before.

This is good news! I'm glad to hear that the Cummings family is doing something to find Haleigh, and I'm hoping that Tim Miller and NeJame can convince them to cooperate with LE.

Do they have in mind some place for TES to search in?

I am praying Mark and Tim will bring HaLeigh home!!! They must be so happy to have these two special men helping them!

LFlorida, surely you don't think exposure due to the "rat" incident is the same thing as exposure that TIM MILLER and his organization can bring to HaLeigh?

Most people hold Tim Miller in the highest regard. I would think that most people would APPLAUD Ron Cummings and his family for contacting Tim and doing whatever it takes to try and FIND HALEIGH.

IMO, this is the best news I've heard in AGES! I think Tim Miller has a heart of gold. I applaud Ron for contacting an attorney that can make things happen, and I applaud Tim Miller for working with Attorney NeJames after being asked to leave Satsuma!

Let's bring HaLeigh Cummings home!

Respectfully, Atherella, does it really matter - as long as the public is reminded that Haleigh is still missing and are again made familiar with her photograph?

Isn't this the whole reason for the Balloon Release?

I really don't care in what context someone recognizes her as a child they have recently seen. It is sad to say, but in my opinion, people are more likely to click on a sensational story like the Rat Incident than on a press release regarding a new lawyer being hired.

It made me think back on how Ronald begged Tim to stay, and that it was also heartbreaking to TES to have to leave because it gave Ronald hope. I really admire Tim for going back to help.

I disagree that had nothing to do with Haleigh missing and there's a press conference Monday which is Haleigh's birthday.

This is the best news I am so happy that the Cummings have someone great to stay next to them.

It made me think back on how Ronald begged Tim to stay, and that it was also heartbreaking to TES to have to leave because it gave Ronald hope. I really admire Tim for going back to help.

That was really sad, Flossie. I hope TES gets to search areas they weren't able to get to since they had to stop searching and leave. I can't wait to hear what Tim has to say Monday.

This is good news! I'm glad to hear that the Cummings family is doing something to find Haleigh, and I'm hoping that Tim Miller and NeJame can convince them to cooperate with LE.

Do they have in mind some place for TES to search in?

This is a great development....I certainly hope that Tim can get the information that he needs to find Haleigh, no matter how that comes about. It is sad that it took Ron's need for a criminal attorney in the last two weeks to get him to finally decide it was time to do something. Let's hope this contact with Nejame is motivated by more than his own needs. That is still to be determined.
JMO

That was really sad, Flossie. I hope TES gets to search areas they weren't able to get to since they had to stop searching and leave. I can't wait to hear what Tim has to say Monday.

Me too buddy. With Tim and Mark's busy schedules it must have taken quite awhile to arrange for their help, I'm just so glad it finally happened. :clap::clap:

This is a great development....I certainly hope that Tim can get the information that he needs to find Haleigh, no matter how that comes about. It is sad that it took Ron's need for a criminal attorney in the last two weeks to get him to finally decide it was time to do something. Let's hope this contact with Nejame is motivated by more than his own needs. That is still to be determined.
JMO

Well, there are other members in the Cummings family besides Ron who might have wanted something done. IIRC he got a public defender for the assault charges, per court records.

JMO

BBM

Since Ron has applied for a public defender, I don't think you get to pick which one you want. Especially if they are from another county.

I'm just glad to see experienced searchers who have dealt with missing children cases coming back to search for Haleigh. I hope LE co-operates fully with them in this endeavor. HALEIGH needs ALL the help she can get.

JMO

He's not working as a criminal attorney, he's working like he did for the Anthony's before he left and represented TES.

TimRon.jpg

RonTIm.jpg

I always got the feeling Tim Miller was very fond of Ron. I'm glad he will be there Monday standing with Ron and family and searching for HaLeigh!

He's not working as a criminal attorney, he's working like he did for the Anthony's before he left and represented TES.

What did he do for the Anthonys?

What did he do for the Anthonys?

He was basically their spokesperson on the national press. The morning shows, NG and whatever else he could be on and did press conferences and press releases.

This is wondergul news!

Rock On, Tim ... Rock on!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member