Tony Padilla Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this what LP might have been thinking?.....OK, hey, I'd love to see "us" get the reward for finding little Caylee, because I believe her mother Casey (I've got compassion & can't believe a mother could actually harm her own child), really knows where she is. If I bail her out, she will be so grateful she will tell me where Caylee really is, so an investment of 50K for a reward of (what was the reward amount at that time?), would be a good business decision ......don't you think so?

And IF by chance LP couldn't get the reward money, I'll bet he thought he could get some money from Casey (her defense attorney), or the Anthony family for providing "security services" now that she has been so villified in the media (hush hush) to recoup to LP the 50K he already paid to his nephew Tony, sounds reasonable to me, what do you think?

OH, but what if Baez tried to thwart LP getting info from Casey, OR getting paid for security services, and LP felt double crossed and had to find any venue available to recoup the 50k he'd already paid to his nephew Tony to bond out Casey. Could this BE?

In the event Baez tried to gag LP in the media, I imagine LP would've had no choice but to ask TP for a partial refund or write it off as a bad debt, because he had to pay Tracy and Rob "for sure", and doing this would piss TP & LP totally off, and I'm guessing ONE double cross is about all a cowboy would take. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on ME. Am I understanding this?

Is that how this all played out? LP was double crossed by Baez? And TP was just the friggin bondsman, with no affiliation concerning Casey's safety AT ALL, because TP had already made his money, 50K from LP.

This is an interesting theory but not even close to the truth. LP said from the beginning that if he found Caylee he would not take the reward money.

This is an interesting theory but not even close to the truth. LP said from the beginning that if he found Caylee he would not take the reward money.

Yeah, he did. he said it on NG, too.

Hey! Good to see you!

I was just listening to your uncle, on the radio.

On that Levi show? What a croc!!!! Everybody needs to understand something here Leonard was only with Casey during the ride home from the jail (20 minutes) and at the house on Friday (3 minutes). All that stuff he talks about is speculation. Jose wouldnt let LP close to Casey.

Good evening.

Do LP or Tracey have a copy of the signed document?

How are you going to prove that you didn't sign that document since the signatures are on a seperate page?

Hello Tony,

You mentioned investigating information on RG. Have you acquired information about other non-family members also?

Good evening.

Do LP or Tracey have a copy of the signed document?

How are you going to prove that you didn't sign that document since the signatures are on a seperate page?

Nobody does!! I screwed up really bad. That was the afternoon that I thought I was going to jail.

I wish Leonard would sign up at WS and we could have a Q&A THREAD with Leonard. All Leonard would need to do is have someone on his end type for him. I sure would like to hear both sides of what is going on.

:seeya:

Tony, it was reported that you had repeatedly asked Jose to send you a copy of your agreement, but none was forthcoming. Is this true, or is somebody inventing details?

On that Levi show? What a croc!!!! Everybody needs to understand something here Leonard was only with Casey during the ride home from the jail (20 minutes) and at the house on Friday (3 minutes). All that stuff he talks about is speculation. Jose wouldnt let LP close to Casey.

I was thinking about that while he was saying it.

Some of us opined that if any of you is a threat to the defense, it's Tracy.

I have to follow up with something. The comment in an earlier post referencing a girl that let this case go to her head is not "Blink". It was somebody else.

Grund....

Why do you not like hiim but think KC is okay, since she is accused of killing her daughter? Not meaning to sound mean, just wondering.

:seeya:

Tony, it was reported that you had repeatedly asked Jose to send you a copy of your agreement, but none was forthcoming. Is this true, or is somebody inventing details?

Not repeated but I asked a few times.

Grund....

Why do you not like hiim but think KC is okay, since she is accused of killing her daughter? Not meaning to sound mean, just wondering.

No comment whatsoever about Richard/Reverand Grund!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So more talking about it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid