Crystal and Marie to be on Nancy Grace to night 8Est

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I was thinking too. I wonder if she has nannies?:waitasec: How many?:waitasec: I would think so, because who watches them while she works:waitasec:....maybe her husband:waitasec:? My money is on a nanny or two, though.

O/T From what I've heard Nancy say, her mother and father seem to be there often also. She likes to present to her audience though that she takes care of them from morning to night, except when she is at work.

Stunning bias and ignorance on display.

Sitting here right now, I couldn't tell you what time my kids get out of school. I'm not even sure what time it starts. I know what time they leave and get home. Just like Crystal.

And I'm not being asked by a harpy who I know gets off on making me look like a horrible mother at every opportunity while coddling the man who put my baby in the care of a Misty.

And I'm not being asked after I just got a dose of her venom for not being able to cite my source for the belief that Misty was into drugs.

And I'm not a shy, non-confrontational person getting all this thrown at me on national TV.

But I'll put my mothering up against Nancy's any day of the week. The involvement and time I have spent with mine ever since they were born - partly due to the fact that I put my career aside to be a focus on being a mother.

My husband is also a devoted father who spends a huge amount of time with them, and he would not have the first clue about _any_ of the questions asked. He's a big picture person, and I doubt he would even pay a lot of attention to the details of the case. He'd hear LE say that Misty was inconsistent, and that's all he'd bother to know about such a painful subject.

The double standard and waste of energy she spent on this when there is so much to investigate just goes all over me. Her other guests were giving her things worth talking about, but she blew them off.

I'll never watch another show.

Yes Nancy claimed this and also that he passed his polygraph. How would she know this ?

She must not be doing adequate research on this case.....Well, that and what I said before..in my first post in this thread. Possibly a combo of the two.

It would be nice if we could put our own time frame together.........

Where was RC at when cousin, brother and AC man was at trailer with MC?
MC/TN someone got Haleigh at bus stop.
Kids and MC eating on porch outside at 7?
Grandma S saw them when she 'checked on them'? and delivered 'washed clothes?'
Now RC didn't go to work until 8:30 yelling at MC on cell phone on way to work, about what?
MC has 4 friends? over? who, why, etc
MC washing bedding
the infamous 3 seen on clock by MC and then the 911 call, etc.........

PLEASE FILL IN THE BLANKS!

Boy, Passion those are the million dollar questions. You know with all the new info that has come out in the last 36 hours or so (excluding the big money misunderstanding) I just don't think we have enough info to answer those questions.

Why? Because IIRC, LE said they weren't giving out any more pressers a long time ago and not confirming much facts in the media. Stinks big time for us.

Ya know, I really try to be polite about this questioning of Tim Miller, but let me say it again. You have a man who has DEVOTED his life to finding missing people. You have a man who's daughter was murdered and he did everything in his power to find her. And then you have this mess in Satsuma.............I'm sorry, but I will believe Tim. My God, I know nothing about these people in Satsuma......But I know a little about Mr. Miller. This is about finding HALEIGH. Not siding with someone I do not know. And I really have to question why, if you do not know them, why is it so important?

Stunning bias and ignorance on display.

Sitting here right now, I couldn't tell you what time my kids get out of school. I'm not even sure what time it starts. I know what time they leave and get home. Just like Crystal.

And I'm not being asked by a harpy who I know gets off on making me look like a horrible mother at every opportunity while coddling the man who put my baby in the care of a Misty.

And I'm not being asked after I just got a dose of her venom for not being able to cite my source for the belief that Misty was into drugs.

And I'm not a shy, non-confrontational person getting all this thrown at me on national TV.

But I'll put my mothering up against Nancy's any day of the week. The involvement and time I have spent with mine ever since they were born - partly due to the fact that I put my career aside to be a focus on being a mother.

My husband is also a devoted father who spends a huge amount of time with them, and he would not have the first clue about _any_ of the questions asked. He's a big picture person, and I doubt he would even pay a lot of attention to the details of the case. He'd hear LE say that Misty was inconsistent, and that's all he'd bother to know about such a painful subject.

The double standard and waste of energy she spent on this when there is so much to investigate just goes all over me. Her other guests were giving her things worth talking about, but she blew them off.

I'll never watch another show.

:clap::clap::clap:

another thing that is odd, another story changed.........ON NG, dirty clothes in dryer and no clothes ever washed because they had no laundry soap????? WTH???

I have said for several weeks now that I don't believe Ron was at work that nite. Perhaps he did go and leave or whatever.
LE has NEVER confirmed he was working. They said "we are satisfied that we know where RC was that night".
They were also "satisfied" with he of both he and Misty.

Just an observation and an opinion at this late day in this hunt for this child but LE in this particular case seem to be Easily Satisfied.....jus sayin' their satisfaction on the whereabouts of RC and the interviews and multiple statements of RC and MC, some of which just don't seem to make sense, LE overall satisfaction meter must not be all that high.

Ya know, I really try to be polite about this questioning of Tim Miller, but let me say it again. You have a man who has DEVOTED his life to finding missing people. You have a man who's daughter was murdered and he did everything in his power to find her. And then you have this mess in Satsuma.............I'm sorry, but I will believe Tim. My God, I know nothing about these people in Satsuma......But I know a little about Mr. Miller. This is about finding HALEIGH. Not siding with someone I do not know. And I really have to question why, if you do not know them, why is it so important?

Not to worry Tehcloser, it'll all wash out in the end & we'll know more than we know right now. Everybody knows Tim M is one of the good guys :)

another thing that is odd, another story changed.........ON NG, dirty clothes in dryer and no clothes ever washed because they had no laundry soap????? WTH???

This came out yesterday. That RC said this to TM. I think MN was there also when RC said this.

It has nothing to do with siding with anyone tehcloser. It has to do with all the information that has been reported from various players (not LE) we run with it and then bang we find out it is not correct information and we have to back up once again. I am just not jumping the gun based on what TM states or what was typed on a screen, not even from TMs mouth which does not match what LE has stated for months, I just can't ignore LE and say well TM is a devoted man so everything he says should not be questioned at all. I would feel better about it if it was an actual interview with TM and his own voice giving this information, heck NG was scrolling the wrong reward amount the other day.

The way TM is handling this entire thing is way out of character for him, doesnt mean he is a bad man, does not mean I will not donate to TES in the future, but it does make me question some things.

You would have to search AH articles - LE confirmed RC worked his shift, cell phone pings verify that along with employees seeing RC there during shift and lunch room (cant remember if lunch room was the exact word or if it was cafeteria

I searched and found that and more disturbing info attributed to a coworker of Ron's and the conversations overheard re disciplining Haleigh---I realize this is OT per the thread but the point is...well..

Hard to know what is true--IMHO

Was it just me, or did I hear NG tell someone that RC was in fact at work that night, his entire shift, and that that was confirmed by LE? I mean, I know that we don't know...all we know is that LE said they were "satisfied", but did I hear her correctly when I thought she(NG)claimed otherwise?
Nancy Grace "claimed" a lot of things tonight. :rolleyes:
She also had a caller with an important question that asked if Ron took a polygraph...Her answer was, "yes and he passed...next caller"...
Pffft....
Wow, I guess Nancy works for LE now, huh? Why does she think he passed? Because HE said so? GMAB!

There is no excuse for Crystal not knowing Haleighs school hours. I know people want to blame it on well RC didnt tell her - well thats hogwash - you simply pick up the phone, hell you can find the school hours on the internet. You march your behind into the school and meet the teacher, see the classroom etc. The I don't know cause no one told me is not an acceptable excuse when it comes to knowing information about your children.
I teach school in Florida and, if you are not the custodial parent, you do not get into a classroom or even past the office. If I don't have legal papers in the permanent record, I can't even talk to you on the phone. Also, unless she is listed on the card filled out by the custodial parent, she is not allowed to even eat lunch at school with the child, go on field trips, or come to the classroom for any school performance--not without legal documents.

I had hopes that we might get some good news tonight. Instead I watched the show with my mouth hanging open in disbelief. I understand that Nancy is an advocate for victims of a crime, but being the victim of a a murderous act herself I expected her to ask the difficult questions. For the life of me I can not understand the look of disgust on Nancy's face as she asked Crystal why she didn't know what time her child got off the bus. Where does the hostility come from?

I understand that mistakes have been made but those mistakes fall on each and every person that was in Haleigh's life. Everyone. If I look at all the things that Crystal could be questioned on, Misty's list is longer by far and I am not trying to pass the buck I am saying that last night if Ronald was pressed the way she pressed Crystal and other talking heads that come on her show, we might have been able to have some questions answered. I am so sick of feeling hopeless. I want the truth.

There is no excuse for Crystal not knowing Haleighs school hours. I know people want to blame it on well RC didnt tell her - well thats hogwash - you simply pick up the phone, hell you can find the school hours on the internet. You march your behind into the school and meet the teacher, see the classroom etc. The I don't know cause no one told me is not an acceptable excuse when it comes to knowing information about your children.

exactly.gif

you know it really bothered me that NG went after Crystal about not having proof misty was out on a drug binge that weekend. Yet she asked the reporter so aledgedly Misty said there were four people there that night.
So it's ok for the reporter to pass on info that hasn't been verified, but not Crystal???

I think NG has thought from the begining Crystal took her. I was not impressed with Miss Grace this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back