Crystal and Marie to be on Nancy Grace to night 8Est

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES.. and she says she would have reacted the same way he did if her children were missing.
I feel sorry for her husband.

Oh, the "perfect mother" NG is an abusive potty mouth too, eh? Good to know.

Was that Tim saying that? If it was Tim I think we can take it to the bank.

I take what Tim says to the bank, Kat...No matter who it's about. Thanks so much for saying that.

I agree w/you, Muffet. I don't even know if the times I would state if asked my child's
start and end times at school would be correct. I know what time the bus arrives to pick her up and what time it brings her home. And just this year they started a new thing-the kids get out 1/2 hr earlier on Wed.

Does that make me a bad mother? To some it may-but I don't really care what others think.

I've got one thing to say about Crystal-at least she is honest-unlike some other people involved in this mess.

My thoughts and opinions only.

]It has nothing to do with siding with anyone [/B]tehcloser. It has to do with all the information that has been reported from various players (not LE) we run with it and then bang we find out it is not correct information and we have to back up once again. I am just not jumping the gun based on what TM states or what was typed on a screen, not even from TMs mouth which does not match what LE has stated for months, I just can't ignore LE and say well TM is a devoted man so everything he says should not be questioned at all. I would feel better about it if it was an actual interview with TM and his own voice giving this information, heck NG was scrolling the wrong reward amount the other day.

The way TM is handling this entire thing is way out of character for him, doesnt mean he is a bad man, does not mean I will not donate to TES in the future, but it does make me question some things.

Yes I agree busy. We really can't side with anyone. There is no adult in this case that I would put my own reputation ~ my own character ~ on the line to defend. None of them were "en pointe" for Haleigh. None, absolutely none put their own wants before her needs. We have to question everyone in this case. For the sake of the truth for Haleigh.

I think, however, we can rule out her Mother. But even she wasn't "en pointe". We can argue six ways to Sunday, but she wasn't. IMHO. But that is neither here nor there since she did not have physical custody of Haleigh and Haleigh was not in her presence when she went missing (or so it is claimed).

Whatever that truth is, remains to be seen. As for TM, I honestly respect your opinions as I respect your thoughts on this case. I know in turn that you respect mine.

It has nothing to do with siding with anyone tehcloser. It has to do with all the information that has been reported from various players (not LE) we run with it and then bang we find out it is not correct information and we have to back up once again. I am just not jumping the gun based on what TM states or what was typed on a screen, not even from TMs mouth which does not match what LE has stated for months, I just can't ignore LE and say well TM is a devoted man so everything he says should not be questioned at all. I would feel better about it if it was an actual interview with TM and his own voice giving this information, heck NG was scrolling the wrong reward amount the other day.

The way TM is handling this entire thing is way out of character for him, doesnt mean he is a bad man, does not mean I will not donate to TES in the future, but it does make me question some things.

Ya know Busy...........I can't ignore LE either. They say Misty is the key. And I know you hate hearing that again..........but that's just my starting point. I can't bend logic, my logic, to see that Ron is innocent. I can't make what I see as excuses for these players. That's just me. I can't have to make things bend to fit. If it does not make sense, and you have to go through 9 chapters to explain it.it is probably not true. Different views.........

One more thing there was one glorious, but shortlived moment on the show. When Nancy asked Crystal if she has talked to Ronald about Misty's inconsistencies ....Crystal said yes. This in my opinion should have been done a long time ago. These two need to have a united front in this search. I was glad to hear that no matter what water is under the bridge....these two are at least talking. Crystal asked him a difficult question and he answered with" what am I supposed to do? For sure .....all these people are reaching the end of their rope.

It was 8:30, I just played it back, it said 8:30 on his way to work.

And last night she had a graphic which said the reward fund was 30,386 (around that number) and we know that's not true either.

SHe would simply need to present a copy of the custody papers which clearly outlines her rights and that they have equal shared parental responsibility. It really is not worth dwelling on, she could of been informed of activities in her daughters life had she choosen to taken the steps to become informed.

I teach school in Florida and, if you are not the custodial parent, you do not get into a classroom or even past the office. If I don't have legal papers in the permanent record, I can't even talk to you on the phone. Also, unless she is listed on the card filled out by the custodial parent, she is not allowed to even eat lunch at school with the child, go on field trips, or come to the classroom for any school performance--not without legal documents.

you know it really bothered me that NG went after Crystal about not having proof misty was out on a drug binge that weekend. Yet she asked the reporter so aledgedly Misty said there were four people there that night.
So it's ok for the reporter to pass on info that hasn't been verified, but not Crystal???

I think NG has thought from the begining Crystal took her. I was not impressed with Miss Grace this evening.
I don't think that Nancy necessarily thought that Crystal was the perp. I think she was unimpressed with the way Crystal answered questions in her initial interviews and that has carried over to her current feelings about Crystal. She may also resent how Crystal & Marie turned the focus off Haleigh and turned it to trying to get custody, IMO.

It would be nice if we could put our own time frame together.........

Where was RC at when cousin, brother and AC man was at trailer with MC?
MC/TN someone got Haleigh at bus stop.
Kids and MC eating on porch outside at 7?
Grandma S saw them when she 'checked on them'? and delivered 'washed clothes?'
Now RC didn't go to work until 8:30 yelling at MC on cell phone on way to work, about what?
MC has 4 friends? over? who, why, etc
MC washing bedding
the infamous 3 seen on clock by MC and then the 911 call, etc.........

PLEASE FILL IN THE BLANKS!
I also heard on NG's show tonight that there wasn't any laundry detergent in the mobile home so MC couldn't have been washing Haleigh's blanket. :eek: I think this might also have come from TM. MOO

I take what Tim says to the bank, Kat...No matter who it's about. Thanks so much for saying that.

I honestly have to say that I hope Tim or his supporters aren't reading these comments....he cannot have an agenda here...MOO

I had hopes that we might get some good news tonight. Instead I watched the show with my mouth hanging open in disbelief. I understand that Nancy is an advocate for victims of a crime, but being the victim of a a murderous act herself I expected her to ask the difficult questions. For the life of me I can not understand the look of disgust on Nancy's face as she asked Crystal why she didn't know what time her child got off the bus. Where does the hostility come from?

I understand that mistakes have been made but those mistakes fall on each and every person that was in Haleigh's life. Everyone. If I look at all the things that Crystal could be questioned on, Misty's list is longer by far and I am not trying to pass the buck I am saying that last night if Ronald was pressed the way she pressed Crystal and other talking heads that come on her show, we might have been able to have some questions answered. I am so sick of feeling hopeless. I want the truth.

It was painful to watch. I haven't watched her show (except for a few clips Patty posts if it is about something I am interested in) since she layed into Neveah Buchanan's mom about the fact what time it got dark in Michigan the end of May. Neveah's mother was right and Nancy mis-quoted her and told her she was wrong. I know Nancy was wrong because I don't live far from Michigan and I know what time it gets dark that time of year. I had enough of her big mouth after that. That case hasn't been solved yet has it? Scary.

My thoughts and opinions only.

I guess you can tell I am sleepy...I keep forgetting to make my point. I understand the frustration about Crystal not knowing what time Haleigh got off the bus, but the question "what time does Haleigh get off the bus" is not going to crack this case. We can point out who is the better mommy or daddy when Haleigh is brought home. She treated Ronald like a grieving father On Tuesday night and threw no daggers at his shortcomings. I know people are going to say that RJ is still in Ron's custody and that is why who is the better parent is important, and I agree. But, until Haleigh is found and the truth reveals itself we need to focus on Haleigh.

I don't think that Nancy necessarily thought that Crystal was the perp. I think she was unimpressed with the way Crystal answered questions in her initial interviews and that has carried over to her current feelings about Crystal. She may also resent how Crystal & Marie turned the focus off Haleigh and turned it to trying to get custody, IMO.

Kamky, what an insightful post. Yup, I think you're onto something there. NG has her own show because she has a distinct personality. Now, even if that peronsality grates on my nerves at time LOL...still she's the one with the show and makin' the buckeroos for that personality.

But I think your idea about this is a very good one. I agree.

ETA: I'm not even going to correct my spelling. I'm sorry. I am also carrying on convo's with my kids as they watch TV tonight.

I want to disagree with those that are condemning Crystal because she did not know what time school lets out. I do not believe that the reality is that Crystal did not care but rather it seemed insignificant since she was living in another town without that day to day contact. Everyone remember, you have to walk in someone's shoes to understand. jmo

She could have asked Haleigh, I am sure she knew when she got out of school and when she got home or she could have gone to the school and visited with her teacher or even picked up the phone and left a message for the teacher to call her. Living in another town is just an excuse and a poor one at that.

Me too Busy, after the money thing today I am going to wait.

But it did occur to me, when one of the TH was talking, I don't remember which one...

That it's not uncommon for a caregiver who has a fight (argument) with another adult in a child's life for that caregiver to lash out in frustration and take their anger out on the child.

That to me was very interesting, because when that happens it's not always a deliberate and fully formed thought of "well you made me mad so I'm going to hurt what is most important to you, which should be me but isn't" ~ it's more of a rage that is is instantly released in a frenzy when the first blow is thrown.

Just yet another possibility in the endless possibilities of what happened to Haleigh. This really makes me sad tonight for some reason.

This triggered a thought for me. We know that Haleigh left the MH "dressed" and with a blanket. Someone knew she was going somewhere and at night "with a blanket". Her pink shirt was found by the back door in the "laundry". So someone had to have dressed her. Who? Do they (the last people that saw her) even know what outfit she was changed into?......or should I say "what outfit or items of clothing are now missing"?

I also heard on NG's show tonight that there wasn't any laundry detergent in the mobile home so MC couldn't have been washing Haleigh's blanket. :eek: I think this might also have come from TM. MOO

There was a small tub of sun oxy cleaner on the washer which you can use without soap to wash clothes if need be.

Nancy Grace "claimed" a lot of things tonight. :rolleyes:
She also had a caller with an important question that asked if Ron took a polygraph...Her answer was, "yes and he passed...next caller"...
Pffft....
Wow, I guess Nancy works for LE now, huh? Why does she think he passed? Because HE said so? GMAB!

My question is, how do you pass a LDT? Surely a poly is shades of grey. There are some questions that show as consistent with prior honest statements that were verified, some they are more borderline and, maybe some that are not consistent. It is a continuum that is question-by-question so overall you may have done well and overall seemed to be honest but you need to look at specific questions.

That's what they were calling out with Misty, there was a level of deception to certain questions so, to say you either passed or failed is hype.

I am sure, when LE found out that Crystal did not know what tme Haleigh got off the bus.....the first thing they thought was OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG she did it.

I guess you can tell I am sleepy...I keep forgetting to make my point. I understand the frustration about Crystal not knowing what time Haleigh got off the bus, but the question "what time does Haleigh get off the bus" is not going to crack this case. We can point out who is the better mommy or daddy when Haleigh is brought home. She treated Ronald like a grieving father On Tuesday night and threw no daggers at his shortcomings. I know people are going to say that RJ is still in Ron's custody and that is why who is the better parent is important, and I agree. But, until Haleigh is found and the truth reveals itself we need to focus on Haleigh.

Totally agree!! We know for sure that the AC man seen Haleigh after she got off the bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph