Crystal and Marie to be on Nancy Grace to night 8Est

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly have to say that I hope Tim or his supporters aren't reading these comments....he cannot have an agenda here...MOO

He does have an agenda, he said so himself in his interview with that reporter Hart.

To bring Haleigh home.

For that I adore Tim and always will.

But, I also respect others that need more proof from LE. It's okay. I'm cool with it. :)

I agree Misty is the key to information that could lead to answers of what happened to Haleigh. I to can not bend logic to make things fit, and if you take the facts of the case I just can't make it fit to RCs involvement. If new information comes out that logically points that way the I will have to rethink it. I have seen post after post saying well he married Misty so he has to be involved, he did drugs in the past so he has to be involved, he isnt forcing Misty to talk so he has to be involved, he smirks on TV so he has to be involved - that just doesnt work for me. If we use that kind of logic we could turn the tables and say well Marie and Crystal look fantastic, looks like they have gained some weight, do not appear stressed at all, they have moved on with their lives, so they must know what happened to Haleigh and are not worried at all, Marie didnt originally want TES to search at all so she must be afraid Haleigh will be found, Marie refers to Haleigh in past tense over and over she must be involved, etc - my point is it works both ways. Yet LE says Crystal is not a suspect so I go with that piece of information and she is on the back burner and my focus is on Misty.

Ya know Busy...........I can't ignore LE either. They say Misty is the key. And I know you hate hearing that again..........but that's just my starting point. I can't bend logic, my logic, to see that Ron is innocent. I can't make what I see as excuses for these players. That's just me. I can't have to make things bend to fit. If it does not make sense, and you have to go through 9 chapters to explain it.it is probably not true. Different views.........

I also heard on NG's show tonight that there wasn't any laundry detergent in the mobile home so MC couldn't have been washing Haleigh's blanket. :eek: I think this might also have come from TM. MOO

I believe it was a comment from RC to TM. TM just "outed" the comment.

This triggered a thought for me. We know that Haleigh left the MH "dressed" and with a blanket. Someone knew she was going somewhere and at night "with a blanket". Her pink shirt was found by the back door in the "laundry". So someone had to have dressed her. Who? Do they (the last people that saw her) even know what outfit she was changed into?......or should I say "what outfit or items of clothing are now missing"?

Baz, my Husband (who does not post here but follows missing children cases very closely) suggested to me that Haleigh and Jr. were taken out that night by their caretaker (MC), in order to go somewhere (he said party and etc...). That was his exact logic too. He said that he thinks "something happened" to Haleigh and she was disposed of...I don't know about his theory, I'm not sure that I agree, but thought I would share it with you just in case it jogs your thoughts more.

One more thing there was one glorious, but shortlived moment on the show. When Nancy asked Crystal if she has talked to Ronald about Misty's inconsistencies ....Crystal said yes. This in my opinion should have been done a long time ago. These two need to have a united front in this search. I was glad to hear that no matter what water is under the bridge....these two are at least talking. Crystal asked him a difficult question and he answered with" what am I supposed to do? For sure .....all these people are reaching the end of their rope.

BBM--well for starters he could have driven Misty to LE daily when they were wanting to hear from her....

CS gets nailed for not knowing the bus stop time and RC gets a pass for avoiding LE for WEEKS--and complaining they weren't coming to him with info..?

is there some parallel universe I am unaware of?:crazy::crazy:

if so--let me off...

Totally agree!! We know for sure that the AC man seen Haleigh after she got off the bus.

Now that you bring him up, is the AC man related to Ron? I know, I know he's the only one who's been cleared in this case, but is he related to Ron?

She could have asked Haleigh, I am sure she knew when she got out of school and when she got home or she could have gone to the school and visited with her teacher or even picked up the phone and left a message for the teacher to call her. Living in another town is just an excuse and a poor one at that.

Why the heck would she? I sure don't feel the need to! I cannot get over the eagerness to nit-pick such a minor thing, considering the circumstances. Talk about splinters ...

And guess what? I just had to fill out some forms and realized I also don't know my kids' heights or weights, or what time of day they were born... or a multitude of other technical details about their lives.

But I'm a very good mother, who knows their hearts, their loves, their hates, their friends, their enemies. They are my life. I am the one they come to to share their deepest thoughts, and they do so regularly. They know I love them and would die to protect them.

If I need to find out how tall they are or what they weigh, I have scales and a tape.
When and if I ever need to know what time school starts or closes, I'll google it, for heaven's sakes. lmao

And last night she had a graphic which said the reward fund was 30,386 (around that number) and we know that's not true either.

Just passing along the info...don't shoot the messenger :)

BBM--well for starters he could have driven Misty to LE daily when they were wanting to hear from her....

CS gets nailed for not knowing the bus stop time and RC gets a pass for avoiding LE for WEEKS--and complaining they weren't coming to him with info..?

is there some parallel universe I am unaware of?:crazy::crazy:

if so--let me off...

Wait for me!!! :floorlaugh:

She could have asked Haleigh, I am sure she knew when she got out of school and when she got home or she could have gone to the school and visited with her teacher or even picked up the phone and left a message for the teacher to call her. Living in another town is just an excuse and a poor one at that.

Okay--you're right....and I'll bet she is angry at herself for not knowing this simple detail...but in the course of this case and the other details starting to emerge--is battering her over this a worthy investment of our energy?

It's not for me...

Baz, my Husband (who does not post here but follows missing children cases very closely) suggested to me that Haleigh and Jr. were taken out that night by their caretaker (MC), in order to go somewhere (he said party and etc...). That was his exact logic too. He said that he thinks "something happened" to Haleigh and she was disposed of...I don't know about his theory, I'm not sure that I agree, but thought I would share it with you just in case it jogs your thoughts more.

Supposedly, LE has "evidence" that we don't know about yet. I have a feeling the party was at the MH and that's where something happened. Maybe if they take a hard long look at the people that attended the 3-day party that Misty attended, they might find some of the guests that night at the MH that may know more. Just a guess on my part. It's so frustrating. That's why NG gets so frustrated with these people. They don't seem to know much for the seriousness of this case. I agree, I would know every detail and if I didn't, I wouldn't stop asking until I did.

I agree Misty is the key to information that could lead to answers of what happened to Haleigh. I to can not bend logic to make things fit, and if you take the facts of the case I just can't make it fit to RCs involvement. If new information comes out that logically points that way the I will have to rethink it. I have seen post after post saying well he married Misty so he has to be involved, he did drugs in the past so he has to be involved, he isnt forcing Misty to talk so he has to be involved, he smirks on TV so he has to be involved - that just doesnt work for me. If we use that kind of logic we could turn the tables and say well Marie and Crystal look fantastic, looks like they have gained some weight, do not appear stressed at all, they have moved on with their lives, so they must know what happened to Haleigh and are not worried at all, Marie didnt originally want TES to search at all so she must be afraid Haleigh will be found, Marie refers to Haleigh in past tense over and over she must be involved, etc - my point is it works both ways. Yet LE says Crystal is not a suspect so I go with that piece of information and she is on the back burner and my focus is on Misty.

I guess the best way that I can explain it is...if I wake up tomorrow and Haleigh has been found, and it turns out Crystal did it......guess what? I'm still overjoyed..........I will not be upset because I was wrong, I will not take it personally.........I will be happy. I'm not gonna sit and try to figure out OMG....how did I miss that.....I am just gonna go you know what? I went with what I felt. I wuz wrong scooter. I know how hard you have worked, I know how hard many have worked..on both sides, and I think Haleigh would be grateful for that.

I don't think that Nancy necessarily thought that Crystal was the perp. I think she was unimpressed with the way Crystal answered questions in her initial interviews and that has carried over to her current feelings about Crystal. She may also resent how Crystal & Marie turned the focus off Haleigh and turned it to trying to get custody, IMO.

IIRC NG does a pre-show run through with the guests and TH's and -- runs through a list of proposed questions that are candidates to be discussed during the show.

Based on the answers NG gets she cherry picks certain questions that have interesting responses or chooses to go after an issue.

CS seemed to be very intimidated and did have little new to offer, so I think NG saw a target [victim] and went after her -- she was identified pre-show. [LP the Bounty Hunter was more experienced in BS but CS was timid (not an problem to me).]

I think it is WRONG for NG to act in this way because while it may be good for her, to showcase her prowess it is bad and not constructive for the show because folks get intimidated and cutoff and there is no chance to get into a topic or complete it. She needs to handle guests professionally and give them a platform not shoot at them else why invite them?

It is like a burst of automatic gun fire between commercials and video clips that is not conducive to constructive progress and story development. This is NOT a court of law with just a bunch of attorneys and a Judge, Prosecutor and, Jury in NG.

Let's see, was it a "misunderstanding", a "Ron mispoke" or "confusion". What ever, the change in Ron's timeline is certainly not as important as whether or not Crystal knew what time her daughter, who she never picked up at school, ended her school day. Nor is the fact that TM called Ron's bluff today on the $35 K. Way to go, Nancy Grace. Now I remember why I stopped watching you....

called Ron's bluff? Ron never said that to Tim. That came from the pill popper Hank C.. I seriously doubt Ron told him anything, especially after Hank accused Ron of trying to kill him. The last interview I saw Hank on he was high as a kite along with Tommy. Why would Hank think Tim was his friend? Why did Hank wait until the last couple of days to tell Tim this? Funny it's the same amount as the reward fund is.

Just passing along the info...don't shoot the messenger :)

I wouldn't shoot you,LOL. I just grabbed your post because I didn't want to go back and try to find the first one that talked about it,LOL..my bad. :crazy:

Im thinkin that maybe since your focus is just now on Misty, might be why you cant see what some of us have seen from day one when our focus was on Misty the key, because then you would have seen alot more than a smirk and a wedding.........jmooc

Whoosh. Just caught most of the rerun at 9. My thoughts are this. I do like Nancy, she is what she is. You don't like her, don't watch her. Now......I thought she was hard and mean to Crystal. But.....Crystal didn't help herself any either. Was it me or did Nancy actually break her pencil after hounding Crystal as to why she didn't know what time Haleigh got out of school followed by her comment of - this poor child didn't have a chance. That I also agree with. Indeed, Crystal could have obtained the info and been more informed about Haleighs school schedule, but I also imagine that getting any info out of Ron would not be easy or pleasant to say the least.

Things are heating up here and there's for sure something going on in Putnam county, I'm just anxious to see some results.

IIRC NG does a pre-show run through with the guests and TH's and -- runs through a list of proposed questions that are candidates to be discussed during the show.

Based on the answers NG gets she cherry picks certain questions that have interesting responses or chooses to go after an issue.

CS seemed to be very intimidated and did have little new to offer, so I think NG saw a target [victim] and went after her -- she was identified pre-show. [LP the Bounty Hunter was more experienced in BS but CS was timid (not an problem to me).]

I think it is WRONG for NG to act in this way because while it may be good for her, to showcase her prowess it is bad and not constructive for the show because folks get intimidated and cutoff and there is no chance to get into a topic or complete it. She needs to handle guests professionally and give them a platform not shoot at them else why invite them?

It is like a burst of automatic gun fire between commercials and video clips that is not conducive to constructive progress and story development. This is NOT a court of law with just a bunch of attorneys and a Judge, Prosecutor and, Jury in NG.

My problem with NG's line of questioning like this is that people like me are sitting back wondering wth? Why badger someone over this when the spouse of the POI can not say why he doesn't buy the polygraph results, or hasn't questioned his wife's account more in depth than he has. On a scale of importance, which questions do you think brought most of us to the show?

Supposedly, LE has "evidence" that we don't know about yet. I have a feeling the party was at the MH and that's where something happened. Maybe if they take a hard long look at the people that attended the 3-day party that Misty attended, they might find some of the guests that night at the MH that may know more. Just a guess on my part. It's so frustrating. That's why NG gets so frustrated with these people. They don't seem to know much for the seriousness of this case. I agree, I would know every detail and if I didn't, I wouldn't stop asking until I did.

I agree baz about why NG is getting aggravated. I have said before (earlier today) that my lazer eye is on MC right now. She's in my target and has been for a while. I now have proof and can say what I think about her freely without reservation. She's in it deep and I don't care if she is "only 17" she is culpable.

Here's the thought I had today. If there is any validity to the fact that now seemingly MC suddenly remembers other ppl there (whether it turns out to be in the MH or in another place and those ppl were responsible in disposing of Haleigh or not) we are not going to know unless one of those ppl are arrested in the future and they need a bargaining chip. KWIM? I hope I made sense it was a fleeting thought today.

Well, since you are talking about Ron not saying this to Tim, it looks like Ron's attorney admitted Ron in fact did say it to Hank Sr.

Here's the story...

Lance: Did Ronald tell Misty's father that if he had $35,000, he'd be able to bring haleigh home?

Shoemaker: I would deny that Ronald ever told misty’s father that. The story is complicated but Ronald has a friend who has this little four year old girl and this came up in our fdle conversation yesterday. Ronald was talking to the girl and the girl said she talks to Haleigh and he asked her what Haleigh tells her. She responded saying that she told her is that she is being kept by a guy named Larry. What Ronald said to Misty’s dad is that if we knew who Larry was and 35 thousand dollars then we could get her back. Ronald doesn’t have any idea who has Haleigh and if he had a million dollars wouldn’t know what to do with it to get her back.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5138635.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member