Forensic Astrology - KRISTI CORNWELL missing 8/11/09 GA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can any of you determine if there is a family connection to this case? Perhaps a family member was involved in some way, perhaps keeping certain information from the police. Also, can you determine if Kristi may be in the Atlanta area, close to a bridge?

Tuba, did you prepare a forensic astrology profile on Gary Hilton, or any of his known victim's investigations?
If so can you provide a link. TIA

Kristi Cornwell is Missing: Sex Offender Investigated in Missing Woman's Case
Police Believe Gib Williams Attempted to Profit from Kristi Cornwell's Disappearance
September 04, 2009
<snipped>
Authorities believe that Gib Williams took advantage of the situation of Kristi Cornwell's disappearance hoping to make some money. Kristi Cornwell's worried and distraught family members feel the same way. Richard Cornwell, Kristi's brother, said, "It really is unbelievable that there are people in the world that will try to gain financially from this disgusting crime."

Police had nothing to hold Gib Williams on, so he was never arrested. They said that since Williams had not taken any money, he could not be charged with a crime.

Williams later apologized to the family of Kristi Cornwell. In an e-mail to Channel 2 Action News reporter Jodie Fleischer, Williams wrote: "I sincerely hope that my impulsive actions, as well intentioned as they were, do not cause lasting undue hardship to the Cornwell family at this terribly difficult time in their lives. I can only offer my sincerest apologies. I AM SORRY."

He also said that he had never intended to profit from the poster and that he had only been trying to help.

Article:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2139913/kristi_cornwell_is_missing_sex_offender.html?cat=9
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sex offender made phony posters of Blairsville woman
6:07 p.m. Thursday, September 3, 2009
<snipped>
A convicted sex offender said he was just trying to help when he made phony reward posters for a missing Blairsville mom.

Williams, 38, said he doesn&#8217;t know the Cornwells and learned of the abduction when the Georgia Bureau of Investigation questioned him and about 180 other sex offenders in the area.

&#8220;They showed me the poster and I thought I got a mother, a wife, a sister,&#8221; Williams said. &#8220;From my time in prison, I know money makes a difference. I wasn&#8217;t trying to fraudulent. I was just trying to put a number out there, something that couldn&#8217;t be ignored.&#8221;

GBI agents questioned Williams about the phony posters and ruled him out as a suspect.

&#8220;He was trying to help and thought it would bring attention to it. There just wasn&#8217;t $100,000,&#8221; GBI spokesman John Bankhead said Thursday. &#8220;There was nothing to charge him with.&#8221;

Richard Cornwell said he just continues to pray that someone will find his sister alive.

&#8220;We&#8217;re still hopeful she&#8217;s out there alive and just waiting on us to find her,&#8221; he said.

The GBI continues to look into leads, but still have no clues what happened to Cornwell. They investigated reports of an attempted kidnapping of a jogger in nearby Murphy, N.C. and determined it is not connected, Bankhead said.

The GBI identified a large-size white SUV, and a tan or gold subcompact car, as vehicles possibly driven by Cornwell&#8217;s abductor.

Article:
http://www.ajc.com/news/gwinnett/sex-offender-made-phony-130642.html

:angel:

Can any of you determine if there is a family connection to this case? Perhaps a family member was involved in some way, perhaps keeping certain information from the police. Also, can you determine if Kristi may be in the Atlanta area, close to a bridge?

Welcome to WS Hollert! Curious why you asked about Atlanta and the bridge?

Hollert ... Thank you. :) I think this post might be better placed in the main KC thread (missing/located). I don't think the FA pages allow posts related to psychics/remote viewing. You were just answering my question, sorry about that. Someone will be along to let us know.

You are correct, Knox. Just answering the question. Thanks

Hollert ... Thank you. :) I think this post might be better placed in the main KC thread (missing/located). I don't think the FA pages allow posts related to psychics/remote viewing. You were just answering my question, sorry about that. Someone will be along to let us know.

Thanks Knox. You are correct, psychic, remote viewing and dream type posts are not related to Astrology in any way; posts of that nature belong out in the main Missing Located threads.

I will be removing the post shortly, allowing a little time for it to be copied.

Is there no current astrological information that indicates where Kristi/Kristi's body may be now? Any info about a possible family connection? It seems that all info related to this case has dried up.

What we are short on is not planetary information but her personal history. We need to find out about that recent rupture in relations, Uranus and who that party was. Through astrology we can describe the temperament of the person but the planets cannot provide a name. The individual is unconventional and does not only think outside the box but runs on high octane emotionally. He considers rules to govern other people, he breaks them willingly and deliberately. In an earlier post, I described the stress he felt that second week in August and tagged him a Type A. His imagination is a slum and should be condemned. The expression in his eyes is unusual. His manner is informal and his actions random, erratic, unpredictable. His physical constitution is imperfect but he compensates.

Only Kristi's associates would know who this person is, if even they know.

Thank you Tuba. By saying his physical constitution is imperfect but he compensates ... do you mean a physical deformity? And expression in his eyes being unusual? Good question about her family life, do the charts show harmony there? My question is more related to Mother, Father, Brother, Aunts and Uncles than the relationship with her son.

Physical imperfection: needs glasses, trick knee, smoker's cough, slipped disc, high blood pressure, deviated septum, dry eye, psoriasis, etc.

The sector of the chart usually assigned to home & family is instead taken up by the Mars II action. She was accosted by car(s) and assaulted. That there was violence is shown by Mars in House 4. That Mars was also square Saturn tightly and within four degrees of square to Uranus.

Studying her natal planets, she had the exact opposition of Venus to Saturn and that is stinging rejection by her father, no doubt the source of her troubled relations with marital partners. Otherwise, family attitudes and hers, fine.

Kristi has the north node of the Moon on those two planets, Jupiter-Neptune, in her House 12 and that same node is inconjunct Pluto. Those indicators point us toward the convicts she worked with, internet associations and to a lesser extent, students met in the courses she was taking. The students do not fit Uranus who is in mutual reception with Neptune, however, unless one of them is insane. Uranus represents someone released after serving time, someone "freed" by divorce or break-up but the node relates to groups of people we associate with which brings us back to ex-cons and people met on line rather than ex-husbands. Pluto shares in the group concept.

Hi Tuba, and thank you for the update. Very, very interesting information. I am curious about the chart you mentioned. Was that the chart for the day of the offense? I would be interested in what information is available about her now. Can information about her current probable location be obtained? Is there information about the family available now, or is the Mars II info still overshadowing it? I commend you and everyone else who provide information to the rest of us. It is a great service that you all perform for the community at large. Thank you

Thank you Tuba. Can you take a look at DD again?

The reservations I have about Douglas D., apart from what I laid out above, are not based on astrology. If it is true that FBI, GBI and local LE have cleared him, we must bow to that but he has not been cleared by me.

Since the family did not witness Kristi leaving for her walk, when did they last see her? Is it true that Douglas D. did not make a favorable impression on them?

On July 7, the Full Moon conjoined Kristi's Mercury and the Sun of that Full Moon culmination was on Douglas D.'s own Sun. They may have exchanged thoughts in the chat room before that but the Full Moon made them sit up and take notice of one another in a serious way.

What has kept me awake is Douglas D.'s Mars conjunct the Ascendant of the event on August 11, which is obviously opposite the Mercury of the event at the Descendant. Then to further red-light his connection to the event, Douglas D.'s progressed Mars is exactly square the violent Mars in House 4, 21 II.

"What has kept me awake is Douglas D.'s Mars conjunct the Ascendant of the event on August 11, which is obviously opposite the Mercury of the event at the Descendant. Then to further red-light his connection to the event, Douglas D.'s progressed Mars is exactly square the violent Mars in House 4, 21 II."

Tuba you have so patiently explained the meanings of the chart revelations that I hate to keep bothering or being pesky, but what does the above mean? TIA.

Hi Tuba, thanks for all of the info. I was wondering if you have had the opportunity to look at Kristi's family? I am very curious about the brother, Richard, who lives in Knoxville. I know that he came to the family residence after the fact. Don't know if he has a rock solid alibi. I am curious about Kristi's son also. Unfortunately, I do not have any DOBs for either gent. I will work on that. If anyone else can provide that info, that would be greatly appreciated.

As mentioned above, I have reservations about Douglas D. that are non-astrological. Even though this victim did not have the benefit of her new found friend protecting her with his life, she went about her days and evenings without incident until he came to Blairsville.

What we are told is that a car challenged her while she was strolling on a country road, aimed right at her in a purposeful way, while she talked on her cell phone. She had time to move off the road and did. The driver would know that she could describe him and his car into the phone. I can't think that an assailant would want to be identified.

If this person or persons wanted to know precisely where she was at a time certain, the phone would serve as the perfect facilitator, and the one communicating with Kristi could provide every detail. That value, if other precautions were in place, could outweigh the risk of being identified.

Mercury was setting and positioned right on the cusp of the Descendant. Mercury and Saturn time everything in life. Saturn was also falling, following Mercury within the half hour and within the Seventh House as well.

Douglas D. had Mars, of all of his planets, dead bang on the Ascendant of this event. His aggressive urge, his initiative, his anger was engaged right then. Violence against this woman was timed, Mercury, and he was part of it, the timing and the violence. If he was a passive bystander on the other end of the line, it would not be his Mars that connected but instead a planet of surprise or fear.

What I find lacking in his reaction, and it is he giving the account, is shock or at least surprise. Why does he assert that he assured Kristi he would protect her with his life? So I have questions, questions, questions.

As mentioned above, I have reservations about Douglas D. that are non-astrological. Even though this victim did not have the benefit of her new found friend protecting her with his life, she went about her days and evenings without incident until he came to Blairsville.

What we are told is that a car challenged her while she was strolling on a country road, aimed right at her in a purposeful way, while she talked on her cell phone. She had time to move off the road and did. The driver would know that she could describe him and his car into the phone. I can't think that an assailant would want to be identified.

If this person or persons wanted to know precisely where she was at a time certain, the phone would serve as the perfect facilitator, and the one communicating with Kristi could provide every detail. That value, if other precautions were in place, could outweigh the risk of being identified.

Mercury was setting and positioned right on the cusp of the Descendant. Mercury and Saturn time everything in life. Saturn was also falling, following Mercury within the half hour and within the Seventh House as well.

Douglas D. had Mars, of all of his planets, dead bang on the Ascendant of this event. His aggressive urge, his initiative, his anger was engaged right then. Violence against this woman was timed, Mercury, and he was part of it, the timing and the violence. If he was a passive bystander on the other end of the line, it would not be his Mars that connected but instead a planet of surprise or fear.

What I find lacking in his reaction, and it is he giving the account, is shock or at least surprise. Why does he assert that he assured Kristi he would protect her with his life? So I have questions, questions, questions.

Tuba, we all have many questions, yet too few answers.. I honor your opinion and am intrigued by Forensic Astrology, and your abilities to interpretet the findings. To identify the evil predators that are responsible for Kristi Cornwell's abduction will require the use of all available resources, conventional as well as unconventional.
IMO, you have been very accurate in your assessment of the suspects, geographical location, and motives of the abductors.

re: Douglas Davis; To suspect DD being involved would be an accurate deduction if relying on previous statistics. According to my info, LE has silenced DD, from releasing all info gained from the phone call. His attempt to call 911 in Cobb County and have them connect to Union Co 911 failed. He said that the operator wasn't comprehending the urgency of the situation. He called Kristi's mother on a passenger's cell phone and alerted her to call 911 and respond to the scene, which was only a few hundred yards from her home. Under the circumstances this was very quick thinking, IMO.
Kristi's Blue Tooth was found at the abduction site, which was most likely detached during the scuffle, unoticed by the abductors, due to the darkness and a probable random attack.

DD attempted to redial her number, alerting the captors of the presence of her cell phone tucked away in a pocket, causing them to dispose of it 3.5 miles away on Hwy 325. (A searcher gave me info that there were 3 incoming calls on her cell phone, at the Meredith Hope Emerson; Remberance Walk, 08/15/09 at Meeks Park; Blairsvile, GA.)

If Douglas Davis, was involved, he and the abductors would have known about the original cell phone call, and Kristi's cell phone.

Since Kristi's abduction, info of the attempted abduction of a jogger; 07/26/09 at 9:30 PM in Murphy, NC has been released.
A white SUV: VOI in Kristi's abduction and a faded red PU: VOI, in the Murphy, NC, attempted abduction, were reported camping in the Fires Creek, NC vicinity with occupants acting very suspiciously, to a local that has been frequenting the area for years. Trusting her instincts she reportedly contacted the Forest Service and Local Sheriff's Dept.
Their are too many parallels and coincidences for them to not be significant, IMO..
'Thank you for what you do'..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member