Forensic Astrology - KRISTI CORNWELL missing 8/11/09 GA

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't really know the victim put the cell in her pocket, do we? The abductor(s) could have grabbed it at the scene of the struggle and kept it until they feared they were being traced. Of course, Douglas D. knew about it. His conversation to her was interrupted by the attack.

I had not understood that it was really dark, too dark to see her talking. Is that true? There must have been storm clouds, if so because at 35° N lat., on August 11, it was not dark along that line at 8:30 standard time, or at 8:15.

I was not aware of the jogger report but I did know about all of the phone calls. The refusal to link up emergency services surprised me. I wonder how Douglas D. presented that emergency.

How do you feel about the devotional book? Kristi and Douglas D. were to meet on August 13 for dinner according to him but he said the book went to his P.O.B. Yet he had just seen her August 8 and 9 before she was taken, August 11.

Not sure if I posted this thought here, but earlier I brought up the possibility that Kristi was lured from her parents house by a phone call. Someone could very easily have said, "Hey, I'm down the road a little ways and need to talk to you in person. Can you come out and meet me. I don't want to talk with your family around, and we need to talk face to face". Thus, Kristi slips on her walking outfit, throws on the flip flops for a quick walk down the road a short ways and the rest is history. Also, who has flawless cell phone coverage? How many times have you spoken to someone on a cell phone and part of what they were daying got covered by static or was dropped for a second or two? Kristi may very well have spoken the name of her abductor and the info never reached DD. Who knows if the signal was dropped, interrupted, or weak at the time of the call.
Something else has me curious. A couple of times now I have mentioned the possibility of a family member being involved (i.e. the brother or son) and no one comments about that. Is it a stretch? The brother lives out of town. Where was he, what is his alibi? Who says teens don't kill people? what is the son's alibi? could the son not be royally peeved with his mother for some reason (i.e. he doesn't want to live with her, but his dad and she won't let him go; he felt mistreated/disrespected in some way; he ticked off the members of the gang he was trying to join or a drug gang and they took it out on his mom). Are any of those scenarios plausible? I would be interested in what you guys think.

After looking at the jogger report again and doing further reading on other sites ... The person in the truck was said to have lost something earlier and was driving/retracing his steps looking for the lost item. He is also said to live in that neighborhood he was seen in. Who knows what the truth is, but I could easily see the neighbor who reported the vehicle honestly thinking something was out of order but in reality there was a simple explanation. I am also confused about the reporting of vehicles. Initially LE said there was a white SUV and a gold or beige small car. Next we hear about the red ford ranger-jogger story and then there is also the white SUV/faded red truck at Fire Mountain area. All of the aforementioned just underline the need for LE to get out there and make an official statement, because of the lack of information, rumors are circulating that could encourage misinformation to be taken as fact.

Tuba has a point, we do NOT know she had a bluetooth ... I don't know what to think anymore and am guessing the silence may mean LE/Family knows something.

Thinking about the book. Would Kristi have mailed the book to DD if she intended to see him within a couple of days as he stated? If she ordered the book from BN.Com for example; She could have had the book shipped directly to him. I have ordered books and if you choose the free shipping option, the books sometimes took 5-6 days to arrive. So with that in mind, she could have ordered the book and had it shipped to him prior to making the plan to meet for dinner. If you are sending a book as a gift, the book would be accompanied by a card/note from the sender. After writing all that, do we know if she personally wrote in the book or was a "note" sent with the book?

Knox, I could definitely be wrong but my memory is that she sent him a devotional that had belonged to her and that she used daily. Maybe he meant that she sent him one like hers but that is not what D.D. said.

We don't really know the victim put the cell in her pocket, do we? The abductor(s) could have grabbed it at the scene of the struggle and kept it until they feared they were being traced. Of course, Douglas D. knew about it. His conversation to her was interrupted by the attack.

I had not understood that it was really dark, too dark to see her talking. Is that true? There must have been storm clouds, if so because at 35° N lat., on August 11, it was not dark along that line at 8:30 standard time, or at 8:15.

I was not aware of the jogger report but I did know about all of the phone calls. The refusal to link up emergency services surprised me. I wonder how Douglas D. presented that emergency.

How do you feel about the devotional book? Kristi and Douglas D. were to meet on August 13 for dinner according to him but he said the book went to his P.O.B.

Tuba, thanks for your reply. No, we don't know that her phone was in her pocket. Just deductive reasoning. The abductors wouldn't have waited 3 miles to discard it, giving away their route of travel. They crossed over Hwy 515, a very busy Hwy, and if it had been discovered it would have been discarded there to throw off LE.

I live near the southern terminus of the AT, in the Appalacian Mountains aprox 60 miles from Jones Creek Rd. and have been hiking and hunting in the mountains for four decades. Depending on the geographical location(mountains) and canopy of the forest, cloud conditions, the moon phase etc., it may be dark in a specific spot 30 minutes to an hour before in others, making it impossible to be specific. Some primitive areas are dark in mid afternoon. My GKids call these areas 'The Dark Forest.'
Tuba, I am sure DD, was excited when he called 911, yet with his calm demeanor and it being a cell phone call, maybe the operator thought it was a prank call and was vetting him for legitimacy. DD, thought it was too time consuming, and called her mother.
The Murphy, NC jogger; attempted abduction was over 2 weeks before Kristi Cornwell's abduction, yet wasn't covered , except in the Murphy, NC, news media. The AJC did an article on 09/02/09, over a month later, and 3 weeks after Kristi's abduction. sad..
Jurisdictional communication in the TN, NC, GA triangle, between LE Agences has serious issues, IMO. This may be a repeat of the John & Irene Bryant; Pisgah Nat Forest, NC tragedy. Their ATM card was used by Gary Hlton in Ducktown, TN, and then headed back over the GA line. It was almost two weeks later when LE learned of the ATM use. Many more innocent victims were then lost.
These predators of innocent victims; thought process, whether natural or drug induced, have no empathy for others, or human emotions and become more empowered with each successful endeavor..
re: Devotional Book; Kristi and DD, may have had a spiritual connection and due to their semi long distant relationship. She wanted him to have something close to her heart...She may have been anxious to share the book with him asap.
re: Douglas Davis, went up on the mountain to connect spirituallly and pray for her return, reminded me of a video; very inspirational:
[ame="http://music.aol.com/video/vince-gill-go-rest-high-on-that-mountain/vince-gill/1104198"]'Vince Gill - 'Go Rest High On That Mountain'' Video - Vince Gill - AOL Music[/ame]

Hollert, I did investigate the family interconnections in response to your question and I had already looked at them for myself. I ans. in post #52. Now if we learn of other events that involve the family and which are timed, we can look for new information but as of now, not implicated. What we really have to work with are her planets, D.D.'s planets and the event. Does it disturb you at all that her life runs along in its non-violent course, she meets this man on-line and suddenly disappears? As coincidences go, this one is a pink elephant.

Tuba, I went back and re-read post #52. Thanks for that. Guess I misunderstood what you were saying the first time. Have you come across any information related to DD that indicates he is or was hiding something or moving something after the abduction? Can you tell if he has access to a place or places where he can store or hide things?

In response to a couple questions posed above in recent posts:

The book Kristi supposedly sent: An interviewer asked that question about her note to him and he stated it was a note she included, NOT written in the book. That same question was asked in several TV interviews.
I 'think' the book was a new purchase NOT her copy, in fact, if you watch him in the videos, looks like a new book that doesn't show the separations one usually sees in a book that has been read.

The brother received a call from his mother around 10pm and drove in from Knoxville. He arrived around 1:30am and went to the area where she had gone missing and blindly searched for her hollering her name. (early news article )

One article said the actual police report registered into the records system at 1:30am.

Kristi's son was staying with the father. They shared in custody. Her friend Melissa said they had a loving relationship. SHE is the picture of GRIEF and suffering.(see video below)

Have attached two videos for your observation.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYYoyI9pK7Y"]YouTube - Douglas Davis Talks About Missing Girlfriend, Kristi Cornwell[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdrfOkSRUWM&feature=related"]YouTube - Search for Ga. Woman Halted[/ame]

Sign of a red flag quoting TUBA's recent remarks:

Mercury was setting and positioned right on the cusp of the Descendant. Mercury and Saturn time everything in life. Saturn was also falling, following Mercury within the half hour and within the Seventh House as well.

Douglas D. had Mars, of all of his planets, dead bang on the Ascendant of this event. His aggressive urge, his initiative, his anger was engaged right then.

**** Even the most temperate man can astonish one & all when Uranus transits his progressed Mars and Saturn moves into opposition with that Mars. And that's what was in the works on the evening of August 11.

Thank you FifthEssence. In the first video the emotions at 1:02 seem contrived. I also find this statement odd "I just met the family two days before the abduction and no they did not know who WE were, but that was by DESIGN".

What other types of events can we chart? There was a fund raiser held at a skating rink, DD attended that fundraiser and spoke briefly. Is that an "event"?

That evening of August 11, there was a perfect sesquiquadrate between the Moon and Mercury, the ongoing conversation, the cell itself, coordination. The Moon is the activity, always, as distinct from talk. This particular 135° aspect warns that things will not work out as planned.

The Moon is part of a larger formation. She is sextile the Aquarian planets which are inconjunct Saturn and she is separating from that same aspect with Saturn, the action point of a Y. Saturn is controlling the timing and the reaction point is opposite him, Uranus of the ambush. Whatever you may think of the individuals involved here, that much is sure. This was a timed matter.

FifthEssence, let me add my word of thanks to everyone elses for the information and videos. Great stuff. I still cannot, however, eliminate Kristi's brother or father as suspects. I apologize to anyone reading this that thinks I am being insensitive, but I am looking strictly at the facts and information provided by posters and the media. Does anyone know if her mother reached the brother on his home phone or a cell phone? Also, were the parents together all evening? An earlier post suggested that the father was highly disapproving of Kristi. Also, we cannot eliminate any former love interests of DD or Kristi, or a DD family member or Eliana member infatuated w/DD.
I will admit that DD is an obvious suspect and I remain skeptical of his recollection of events. I would not be surprised if he were the culprit, or involved in some way. The possibility exists that this was a random crime of opportunity, but I doubt it. Based on where the offense occurred, I believe the perpetrator(s) knew the area and had personal knowledge that Kristi would be on the road. If it was a crime of opportunity, then it seems likely, IMO, that the perp was someone who would not raise suspicions by patrolling/hunting, for example, a police officer, a wrecker driver, a delivery driver of some sort, a construction worker(s), or a resident who is always driving through the area several times a day. Remember, the BTK killer was a police officer. I would be curious to know if any disabled or suspicious vehicles were reported along that road sometime during the day prior to the offense. Anyone know if there are construction projects in the area? Work trucks always going up and down that road? Just more food for thought.

FifthEssence, let me add my word of thanks to everyone elses for the information and videos. Great stuff. I still cannot, however, eliminate Kristi's brother or father as suspects. I apologize to anyone reading this that thinks I am being insensitive, but I am looking strictly at the facts and information provided by posters and the media. Does anyone know if her mother reached the brother on his home phone or a cell phone? Also, were the parents together all evening? An earlier post suggested that the father was highly disapproving of Kristi. Also, we cannot eliminate any former love interests of DD or Kristi, or a DD family member or Eliana member infatuated w/DD.
I will admit that DD is an obvious suspect and I remain skeptical of his recollection of events. I would not be surprised if he were the culprit, or involved in some way. The possibility exists that this was a random crime of opportunity, but I doubt it. Based on where the offense occurred, I believe the perpetrator(s) knew the area and had personal knowledge that Kristi would be on the road. If it was a crime of opportunity, then it seems likely, IMO, that the perp was someone who would not raise suspicions by patrolling/hunting, for example, a police officer, a wrecker driver, a delivery driver of some sort, a construction worker(s), or a resident who is always driving through the area several times a day. Remember, the BTK killer was a police officer. I would be curious to know if any disabled or suspicious vehicles were reported along that road sometime during the day prior to the offense. Anyone know if there are construction projects in the area? Work trucks always going up and down that road? Just more food for thought.

hi hollert, i agree with you about the family and dd. but IF there is any truth to what dd is saying it pretty much rules out anyone that she knew, if she had recognized these vehicles why would she tell dd that she didnt? i just want to hear him speak without preaching - just straight talk. no book in the mail or protecting her with his life or sitting on a mountain praying...all of that is just so over the top in my opinion. it very well could be this fire mountain bunch and he is just a red herring that loves the spotlight...i just want to find her! is there any more info on the fire mountain people anywhere other than the bit on our threads??:confused:

Thanks Hollert, I do believe that much of the speculation you discussed would garner some response out in the main Kristi C. Missing forum thread.

We're working with the charts of the 2 main parties, Kristi & DD.
If you are able to obtain birthdate info on other parties of interest LE or news reports bring forward, post the date of birth & location (if known) of birth only and we'll take a look, time allowing. We do not post charts of anyone not considered a POI or questioned by LE.

It appears the abduction may have occurred as a result of 'known' information. Someone aware of Kristi's activities versus a random act out of the blue. Uranus in the Event Chart implicates someone from past activities likely known to Kristi.

Because of the detail revealed by DD's progressed Mars in particular and his Saturn squaring the victim in the 12th House of the 'event', he remains in our sight.

Outside of the astrological findings, his recent presence in her life & the accounting for that evening compounded by his activities after the fact, seem to add to the reason why he leaves many with questons and concern. Note, GA Bureau of Investigation will not respond to the question, 'did he take a poly' .
As seen in other cases such as Haleigh C., LE still has not announced the ruling out any of the parties they have questioned since she went missing.

What is sad in so many cases aside from the fact that the victim(s) has not been located, is that innocent people are often dragged into the circle of possible suspects.

Snipet from Knox: Tuba has a point, we do NOT know she had a bluetooth ... I don't know what to think anymore and am guessing the silence may mean LE/Family knows something.
I attended the Rememberance Walk for Meredith Hope Emerson, on 08/16/09. There were many of Kristi Cornwell's searchers in attendance, discussing her abduction and the searches.

The info on the personal items found at the abduction site: one shoe and a blue tooth.
Wolfscratch

Snipet from Knox: Tuba has a point, we do NOT know she had a bluetooth ... I don't know what to think anymore and am guessing the silence may mean LE/Family knows something.
I attended the Rememberance Walk for Meredith Hope Emerson, on 08/16/09. There were many of Kristi Cornwell's searchers in attendance, discussing her abduction and the searches.

The info on the personal items found at the abduction site: one shoe and a blue tooth.
Wolfscratch

Unfortunately, searchers & neighbors discussed finding a hoodie and a flip flop belonging to Lindsey Baum according to the Missing thread on her out in the main forum. Turns out, nothing was found. Those were the items LE used with the dogs so they could track her scent, but somehow the story and details got twisted.

People talk about 'what they heard' and unless we have LE saying those items were found, as much as we would like to know there is some kind of evidence around, it is considered hearsay. Of course it is possible LE did find Kristi's bluetooth and a shoe, but they have not yet confirmed it publicly except to say, "'evidence of a struggle."

TO ALL READING THIS:
It is best to note the source as hearsay, rumor or fact when posting. If it's a confirmed fact, please provide a link.

Thank you.

here's an article that says some items belonging to Kristi were found on Jones Creek Rd where she was abducted, but no mention of what the items were.
NORTH GEORGIA NEWS, Hometown paper of Blairsville
http://nganews.com/viewer/default.aspx - pg 1
http://nganews.com/viewer/default.aspx - pg 2 ( had to go back to front page to get to pg 2)

Good evening everyone, hope you've had a good day. Just wondering what KC's chart is showing today. Anything new and of interest?

Soulscape likes this asteroid and so do I. Phaeton. So Classic & so Greek! Anyway, this asteroid of carriages and cars was 14:25 II at the so called scuffle and another asteroid that speaks for itself, Nemesis was 15:46 II. Both of these are square D.D.'s Mars at the ASC. D.D.'s Mercury-Venus was on the Mars at 21° II and that troubled me but even more, his Saturn squaring Jupiter-Neptune (Kristi) from House 9 had me blinking like a warning stop light. Transit Saturn, earlier defined as timing the event, from House 7 was conjunct asteroid Davida.

:) Hollert ... BTK was not a police officer, he was animal control/code enforcement. Sorry, just thought that was an important distinction.

Good morning, Knox. Thank you for keeping me straight. Not all individuals that exercise police powers have the title of police officer. In my county, the officers that enforce animal control and nuisance code violations are police officers. Guess I should have said that BTK was in law enforcement.
By the way, thanks for the post from the North Georgia news, very interesting. I'm glad that you're staying on top of the developments.

Missing person investigation continues
Blairsville, Ga. family offers $50,000 reward
Thursday, September 10, 2009 11:00 AM CDT
<snipped>
It has been a month since the apparent abduction of a 38-year-old Blairsville, Ga. woman and while the glare of media attention has dimmed, the investigation remains a priority, according to GBI Director of Public Affairs, John Bankhead.

“This has been switched from a general search to a missing person investigation and that will continue until she is found,” Bankhead said.

Authorities believe Cornwell is in extreme danger.

The Union County Sheriff’s Office and GBI are seeking information from witnesses who may have seen a light-colored, white or silver SUV, possibly a Tahoe or a sub-compact gold or tan car in the vicinity.

Authorities are also seeking information from anyone who was located on Jones Creek Road between 8-10 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 11. Call the Union County Sheriff’s Office (706) 439-6038 or the GBI tip line, 1 (800) 597-8477.

In the meantime, Cornwell’s family is offering a $50,000 reward for information that may lead to Cornwell’s whereabouts or an arrest and conviction.

Cornwell’s family, which includes her 15 year old son, has set up a Web site to help keep the search alive. Visit: http://kristicornwell.com/

“Anywhere you go, look for Kristi’s face,” the family wrote on the Web site.

Article:
http://www.claycountyprogress.com/articles/2009/09/10/news/doc4aa803f582e56605828459.txt

:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member