Photo Images inside Garrido Home

In the photo of the kitchen sink, you will note that there is a hand sanitizer dispenser on the cupboard that is hanging on the left hand side of the sink.

These people lived like pigs, yet they had hand sanitizer in that dump?

God bless Jaycee and her two daughters. I pray most fervently that they are able to overcome the atrocities to which they have been subjected, and of which I just cannot begin to fathom.

In the photo of the kitchen sink, you will note that there is a hand sanitizer dispenser on the cupboard that is hanging on the left hand side of the sink.

These people lived like pigs, yet they had hand sanitizer in that dump?

God bless Jaycee and her two daughters. I pray most fervently that they are able to overcome the atrocities to which they have been subjected, and of which I just cannot begin to fathom.
Yeah, and in another photo there was an upright vacuum :doh:

I am thinking that by the time these pictures of the inside of the house were taken, there had been at least one round of detectives and fbi folks inside carrying out their search warrants, so I am not convinced that the pictures we see of the inside are how they lived in there on a day to day basis. They may not have been super tidy, but these are just a bit too extreme.
If you have ever seen or heard of the results after a police search of a home, they can really mess things up in their zeal to find 'evidence'.

I think the outside is a whole other thing. He obviously never threw anything away. I have neighbors that seem to save all the cars they have ever owned. I don't think they have kidnapped anyone though.

those were my thoughts as well. It looks as though everything was pulled out of closets, dressers, and cabinets and just thrown down on the floor.

I have the same question as others here: How could parole officers not take one look and report him for at least, elder abuse? There is no way they could have "tidied up" this disaster in any way before a visits from a parole officer. Where the heck did anyone sleep or sit in that house? It looks like the home of one of those disordered pack rat people. It's like a window into their minds - a filthy mess. Wonder what Cheyvonne Molino thinks about these pictures since she seems to believe these girls lived in a 4000 square foot palace.

those were my thoughts as well. It looks as though everything was pulled out of closets, dressers, and cabinets and just thrown down on the floor.

I had that thought at first too, but I have never seen a place where the yard is a garbage dump and the house is organized. Also, LE may have moved things around but I'd say they had to be careful in this situation, categorizing everything and not using a wrecking ball. This was NOT a raid. This was the careful gathering of evidence in connection with a major crimes investigation. I do not believe LE caused the mess we see in these pictures.

I don't really know how to express what I've been thinking about, but I'll TRY.

I've been really struck by the "abandoned" stuffed animals in the photographs, and this was brought home by the panda in these photos.

From what I've experienced in my life, children often give their stuffed animals human characteristics - - they don't want them to get cold, feel pain, be lonely. Thus, a child will take care of a stuffed animal, tucking it into bed, making sure it's sitting with its other toy "friends", etc.

Yes, I know that Jaycee's kids are older, BUT. . . it's not really a feeling that we ever lose, is it . . .

I am wondering about the abandoned panda we see in the new photos shown in the link here, the teddy bear on the trampoline, an abandoned tweety bird in the dirt http://extras.mercurynews.com/slideshows/news/2009/08/jaycee_dugard_0831/ which just was so poignant to me, etc.

What's going on with these stuffed animals? Do you think that they "belonged", if only for a short time, to other kidnapped children? That Jaycee or the girls rejected them as something to love?

Maybe I'm making much ado about nothing, but I think that the stuffed animals in the yard have some sort of significance, if even, sadly, signifying terribly hurt girls who cannot be comforted by something so simple . . .

On another note, how could I have forgotten . . .

Two words, folks, two words:

THE SCREEN.

heaven help us

I had that thought at first too, but I have never seen a place where the yard is a garbage dump and the house is organized. Also, LE may have moved things around but I'd say they had to be careful in this situation, categorizing everything and not using a wrecking ball. This was NOT a raid. This was the careful gathering of evidence in connection with a major crimes investigation. I do not believe LE caused the mess we see in these pictures.

I absolutely agree, there was no need for a raid as the perps were in custody. I think they lived in filth and chaos. What a testimony to Jaycee's strength!

I personally noticed the "commercial hand washing liquid dispenser" mounted on the cabinet next to the sink FILLED with nasty dirty dishes.

they were obviously hoarders as well as just plain pigs. From the looks of the house - I'm willing to say they ALL slept out back in the tents - there was NO ROOM for even one body to lay down in that house.

THE SCREEN.

heaven help us

Do you mean the projector screen? Yeah, was that weird or what?! I don't know what to make of that!

Do you mean the projector screen? Yeah, was that weird or what?! I don't know what to make of that!
IIRC the woman (sorry can't recall her name) from the rape in the 70's said once he got her to the warehouse he had a projector and screen set up and was showing *advertiser censored* the whole time he was raping her. So................................................. :eek:

THE SCREEN.

heaven help us

Didn't the rape victim in Reno say that he had setup a projector and screen with *advertiser censored* in the storage shed where he took her?

I think I count 3 bedrooms. None of them look like someone could have slept in the bed.

http://www.kcra.com/slideshow/news/20972906/detail.html
Bedroom 1 in photo #26 and #27
This may be two twin beds, what do you think?

Bedroom 2 in photo 30

Bedroom 3 in photo 33

I also don't see any sign of a basement.

Didn't the rape victim in Reno say that he had setup a projector and screen with *advertiser censored* in the storage shed where he took her?

I think I count 3 bedrooms. None of them look like someone could have slept in the bed.

http://www.kcra.com/slideshow/news/20972906/detail.html
Bedroom 1 in photo #26 and #27
This may be two twin beds, what do you think?

Bedroom 2 in photo 30

Bedroom 3 in photo 33

I also don't see any sign of a basement.

YES! I forgot about that!

I don't see any sign of stairs to a basement either. And I'm sure the inspector would have taken pictures if there was one. Shows how much Cheyvonne knows!

Reports have stated that the house is made of cinder block, but the new photos clearly show that is not the case. I couldn't figure out why they would remove sheetrock and look inside the walls, but now it makes more sense.

I think that he looks like he's holding a child as well. Back to my original question, did these animals get a chance to "clean up" before parole visits. How many visits (on the premises) were ever conducted? Does anyone really believe that we will be told?

OHHHH...I know. I know!

Nah. I doubt we'll ever know.

Everyone is now covering everyone else's butt. BIG TIME.

MOO

you would have to have like a month's notice at least to clean that hell hole! ewww, it's so gross! and i totally agree with you about never getting answers because a lot of people are in CYA mode. if his mother was living there and was as old and out of it as some say, i don't see how the PO wouldn't have gotten social services involved. they made sure to keep that front lawn pristine though, wouldn't want any unwanted attention!

you would have to have like a month's notice at least to clean that hell hole! ewww, it's so gross! and i totally agree with you about never getting answers because a lot of people are in CYA mode. if his mother was living there and was as old and out of it as some say, i don't see how the PO wouldn't have gotten social services involved. they made sure to keep that front lawn pristine though, wouldn't want any unwanted attention!

Didn't you find it odd that the handicap chair was still in the bathroom? I don't know when his Mother was moved to a convalescent home or who moved her there.

Didn't you find it odd that the handicap chair was still in the bathroom? I don't know when his Mother was moved to a convalescent home or who moved her there.

i swear, i have been reading as much as i possibly can, but to be honest i didn't know that the mother wasn't living with them when they got busted. i thought she was still there. frustrating cause i'm a fact liker...lol. :banghead:

Perhaps the "basement" is under a concrete slab or a hidden trapdoor? Or maybe a hidden chamber/something somewhere on the property. Assuming she actually said that and Molino didn't just make it up, she could have meant something other that what we understand it to mean. A basement is underground, so what could be underground on the property?

the inside photos of that dilapidated shack just gave me flashbacks of the Duncan case, where he took poor Dylan....:sick:

Perhaps the "basement" is under a concrete slab or a hidden trapdoor? Or maybe a hidden chamber/something somewhere on the property. Assuming she actually said that and Molino didn't just make it up, she could have meant something other that what we understand it to mean. A basement is underground, so what could be underground on the property?

Good point. In today's press conference, Lt. Chris Orrey speaks of "randomly placed" concrete slabs, i.e., ones without structures above them. They will be breaking these up and looking under them . . . with dogs and equipment.

Not sure you could hold a church service there, tho. LOLZ. But with this bunch, you never know.

Also, Lt. Orrey mentions a "crawl space" under the house next door. Not sure how big that would be . .. if there would be enough room to hold services . . . well, maybe a satanic rite.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back