Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
To solicit funds for the HaLeighBug foundation and profit from this?

Like the A's who got involved in KFN, both sides of these family's have got involved in questionable acts to seek donations and make money. That is despicable but is not necessarily related to the original incident nor helps find HaLeigh.

You can pose a question about Ron and then counter that by posing a question on Crystal's side. I don't think this is about Ron or Crystal per se but seeking the truth.

Hopefully we are not taking sides or inferring there are sides and if you are not in one camp then you are in the other?

To counter a question cited about Ron with one from Crystal's side just makes it more like taking these sides and takes away from the brainstorming and debate.
Just jumping off your post here. It blows my mind, that question, why was RC searching the woods for Haleigh? And in the very next breath, someone will say why isn't RC searching for Haleigh? What is he supposed to do? How is he supposed to jump through all these hoops??

And the fake search and planted evidence has always concerned me. No one has come up w/ a plausible explanation, yet we are not supposed to question it. You could bet your bottom dollar if it was Rc and family that staged this "search" there would be threads and threads about it.
People get "offended" when the funds of Haleighbug are questioned yet, the donations for Ron's tatoos topic was run into the ground.

Why is it not okay to ask about the Sheffield side of the family? Why do people get so bent out of shape about it?

Why is it not okay to ask about the Sheffield side of the family? Why do people get so bent out of shape about it?

Not sure but maybe its just how it is presented?

Example-

Question-Why did Rons pastor say he only worked 8 hours?

Answer by someone who quotes it and answers- I think the best thing to ask would be why was Crystals fiance Chad seen at 5am that morning?

It just seems that Crystal and her family is always used as a retaliation question when anyone questions Ronald-

jmo

Just jumping off your post here. It blows my mind, that question, why was RC searching the woods for Haleigh? And in the very next breath, someone will say why isn't RC searching for Haleigh? What is he supposed to do? How is he supposed to jump through all these hoops??

And the fake search and planted evidence has always concerned me. No one has come up w/ a plausible explanation, yet we are not supposed to question it. You could bet your bottom dollar if it was Rc and family that staged this "search" there would be threads and threads about it.
People get "offended" when the funds of Haleighbug are questioned yet, the donations for Ron's tatoos topic was run into the ground.

I personally think it is fine to question all sides equally and fairly. So the question was fair game. It was just the context in the thread, that it felt to me like tit for tat responses.

I would not be surprised to find that HaLeighBug, just like KFN had some questionable practices and characters involved. Once others get involved and it involves money then it all spirals out of control since it attracts a certain type of person who might be inter-mixed with those with the best of intentions. To me, it does not necessarily mean that Crystal was the lead, more probably being used and being guilty of going along.

I do agree that folks are overly defensive and tend to want to focus and probe their POI.

I do think that there are questions about HaLeighBug and the search but while worth discussing in another thread is not pertinent to HaLeigh missing or solving it --- just more fallout after the fact and no-one is innocent there.

I personally think it is fine to question all sides equally and fairly. So the question was fair game. It was just the context in the thread, that it felt to me like tit for tat responses.

I would not be surprised to find that HaLeighBug, just like KFN had some questionable practices and characters involved. Once others get involved and it involves money then it all spirals out of control since it attracts a certain type of person who might be inter-mixed with those with the best of intentions. To me, it does not necessarily mean that Crystal was the lead, more probably being used and being guilty of going along.

I do agree that folks are overly defensive and tend to want to focus and probe their POI.

I do think that there are questions about HaLeighBug and the search but while worth discussing in another thread is not pertinent to HaLeigh missing or solving it --- just more fallout after the fact and no-one is innocent there.
I really think the faked search and planted evidence must have something to do w/ Haleigh's disappearance. If not, why even bother. The inhaler in particular (since Ron said Haleigh's was not missing) and the map inside the suitcase, these are red flags to me.

While I do not believe Ron nor Crystal had anything to do w/ Haleigh's disappearance, the rest are all suspect in my eyes.

Why couldn't Ron tell the truth of why they were getting divorced? His reasons made no sense and therefore i believe a lie. When pressed on these statements that made no sense Ron had his lawyer take over the questioning.

Does that make sense to anyone?
I think - JMO - that Ron really did marry Misty to make sure she stuck around, and he actually believed, as did TN & GGMA, that Misty would somehow melt in gratitude and confide some additional information that would lead to the truth about Haleigh. I also think that after 6 months, he finally realized that this was not gonna happen, and he booted her out. Indeed, it's been reported that she has now left Satsuma and headed off to Nashville, if AH can be believed, so maybe Ron was right on with his thinking.

I also don't imagine that he would want to come out and publically state the above, so he took the easy out of saying that it didn't work out and that the pressure of living in a fishbowl was a contributing factor. One may or may not think this reason makes sense, but when people break up, they often do give some generic reason...like "we grew apart". Nobody is going to come out and give all the dirty little details of the real reasons! JMO

I really think the faked search and planted evidence must have something to do w/ Haleigh's disappearance. If not, why even bother. The inhaler in particular (since Ron said Haleigh's was not missing) and the map inside the suitcase, these are red flags to me.

While I do not believe Ron nor Crystal had anything to do w/ Haleigh's disappearance, the rest are all suspect in my eyes.

To generate and solicit more HaleighBug foundation funds? To keep the whole idea that searches are worthwhile, they were getting close and, send more money - now? Cash in before the opportunity diminishes?

I am wondering if Misty loves Ron so much, then wouldn't she want to clear things up for Both of them? Ron is being seen suspect because of Misty, so you would think she would want to clear her name and Ron's.
I think Misty loved all the trappings of having a boyfriend/husband and a home, etc., as much as or more than necessarily loving Ron. Compared to what she had before in her life, I think in her view, that he was quite a "catch" and raised her status in life.

If she was either involved with Haleigh's abduction, or had some culpability in Haleigh's abduction, or was doing something she shouldn't have that led to Haleigh's abduction, then this made it her fault (or partly her fault) that Haleigh was gone. I think she knows that Ron would never forgive her for this, so she would lose Ron & all the improvements in her life.

So Misty had a "Catch 22". If she told what she knew, it might lead to Haleigh, but she would lose all she most wanted. If she did not tell what she knew, she might retain what she most wanted, but it almost certainly prevented Haleigh from being found (unless LE got lucky). It appears that she chose the second option.

Once Ron gave up his hope that Misty would tell him what she knows and he ended the relationship, Misty lost what she wanted, and her "Catch 22" was settled for her. Now, the question is what will happen next! Unfortunately, since Misty has supposedly left town, this eliminates the chance that someone she knows in Putnam County will hear her admit something. But, if she is gone, maybe it raises the chance that someone else that knows something might decide to spill the beans. It's still possible that someone in Nashville may hear Misty say something and report it to PCSO, but this may not be likely since it's so far away. :(

Ok, so the propped door slams, how would any outsiders know that?

It is too risky to risk an abduction during the night.

1. You'd have to know that Misty was alone with the kids, no-one else was with her that night or staying over.

2. You'd have to know where they sleep and where HaLeigh is in relation to that, so you can get in grab her and get out. No fumbles.

3. You'd have to brick the outside door and risk not being seen by someone passing by as you did so.

4. You'd have to pick the lock on the back door or obtain a key while the screen door is also bricked open. Suspicious?

5. You'd have to enter the house knowing where things are from the backdoor to bedroom path.

6. You'd have to turn the kitchen light on without waking Misty or Jr. Risky!!!!

7. You'd have to take HaLeigh hoping that she does not wake or scream and alert others.

8. You'd have to carry HaLeigh to your vehicle without being seen or disturbing the MH occupants by letting the door slam.

It was also on a Monday night after a weekend with Misty away so if you were researching and tracking the players, better to wait for a mid weekday when the routine is back and they have done it a few times to be sure rather than the first night back and everything was all messed up.

If I was an extended family member targetting HaLeigh I'd watch and wait for any daylight outside opportunity to call her over, if she knew me or was comfortable with me or snatch her when no-one was around than ever break-in the MH where Misty could have had her phone with her and dial 911.

While the middle of the night seems more undercover in darkness, you can see better in daylight if anyone is around. I found late at night when I go out that there are always people around even at 2am and you don't always notice them.

To solicit funds for the HaLeighBug foundation and profit from this?

Like the A's who got involved in KFN, both sides of these family's have got involved in questionable acts to seek donations and make money. That is despicable but is not necessarily related to the original incident nor helps find HaLeigh.

You can pose a question about Ron and then counter that by posing a question on Crystal's side. I don't think this is about Ron or Crystal per se but seeking the truth.

Hopefully we are not taking sides or inferring there are sides and if you are not in one camp then you are in the other?

To counter a question cited about Ron with one from Crystal's side just makes it more like taking these sides and takes away from the brainstorming and debate.
::rocker::

cyber~there's just not a BIG enough Thanks button!
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :yes: :yes: :yes: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: ... :rose::balloons: for you my friend..:blowkiss:

I mean, lets think, Ron and Misty say that door is hardly ever used, so in hindsight, they are the only ones who knows that door slams hard, so they would have to know it would have to be bricked open to make this believable, and to stay open, only a few people would know that-

This has been so staged, I hope Mistys grandma can get the truth from her-

jmo

1. You'd have to know that Misty was alone with the kids, no-one else was with her that night or staying over.

Must be someone who knew Ron worked at night on weekdays.

2. You'd have to know where they sleep and where HaLeigh is in relation to that, so you can get in grab her and get out. No fumbles.

Must be someone who had been in the MH & knew the layout, and had seen where the beds were.

3. You'd have to brick the outside door and risk not being seen by someone passing by as you did so.

Some luck involved with this one. Probably not too much activity on Green Ln late at night on a Monday, though.

4. You'd have to pick the lock on the back door or obtain a key while the screen door is also bricked open. Suspicious?

Must be someone who had access to the key (knew where a copy was hidden or had been able to make a copy of Misty's key). Or, had been in the MH earlier that day and unlocked the door or had a helper who had been in the MH earlier and unlocked the door.

5. You'd have to enter the house knowing where things are from the backdoor to bedroom path.

Must be someone who had been in the MH & knew the layout.

6. You'd have to turn the kitchen light on without waking Misty or Jr. Risky!!!!

Must be someone who knew Misty was a heavy sleeper and would be exausted from the prior weekend. Or, someone who came & did drugs with Misty that night to knock her out.

7. You'd have to take HaLeigh hoping that she does not wake or scream and alert others.

Must be someone who Haleigh knew pretty well.

8. You'd have to carry HaLeigh to your vehicle without being seen or disturbing the MH occupants by letting the door slam.

Must be someone who had been in the MH & knew the back screen door would slam unless propped.

It was also on a Monday night after a weekend with Misty away so if you were researching and tracking the players, better to wait for a mid weekday when the routine is back and they have done it a few times to be sure rather than the first night back and everything was all messed up.

If I was an extended family member targetting HaLeigh I'd watch and wait for any daylight outside opportunity to call her over, if she knew me or was comfortable with me or snatch her when no-one was around than ever break-in the MH where Misty could have had her phone with her and dial 911.

While the middle of the night seems more undercover in darkness, you can see better in daylight if anyone is around. I found late at night when I go out that there are always people around even at 2am and you don't always notice them.

This is a great list, cyberborg! IF there was an abduction and IF Misty was not involved, then each question has only one or two possibile answers to allow it to happen. (See above.) If all the answers are combined, then this gives a list of characteristics that a person who abducted Haleigh must have had, unless it was all just dumb luck.

Dang, seeing all the 'you would have to knows' all laid out like that sounds like it would take many, many months of planning, detective work, etc. It exhausts me just to read it! Of course EVERYTHING would have to go off without a hitch too. I have to tell ya imho, the odds of all that happening are slim to none. I'm trying to make myself take a look at everything from all avenues (again) just to make sure that I'm confident in my mind that I haven't missed anything, but I just 'ain't' having much luck tonight, ykwim?

This is a great list, cyberborg! IF there was an abduction and IF Misty was not involved, then each question has only one or two possibile answers to allow it to happen. (See above.) If all the answers are combined, then this gives a list of characteristics that a person who abducted Haleigh must have had, unless it was all just dumb luck.

Exactly!!! So ...... Misty alluded in her hypno or LVA to some dream about a party and 4 people. If I was going to go with a theory that just did not simply involve Misty or Ron then maybe this party was Misty's way of inferring some truth?

However, if there was a party then if Tommy's statement was true -- the party was NOT at the MH. If not at the MH then the MH was staged.

Also, if the only thing that Misty was guilty of was having a party at the MH and passing out then why deal with all of this pressure and not fess up and blame the perps who were there?

It is like KC and Caylee, there are theories on SODDI from her friends or family BUT KC is not one who would sit in jail if she could point the finger elsewhere and be out partying.

Likewise Misty would NOT deal with all of this pressure and aggravation, she has already tried to point the finger at everyone and anyone else!!! She isn't afraid to blame others -- other than the inner circle.

If there is some truth that can be revealed that leads LE to someone else as the perp then why not go there, it seems that whatever happened now Misty and Ron are at least implicated in the cover-up and staging -- even if it was originally an accident and maybe an overdose. :twocents:

Misty cannot reveal the complete truth because they went with the cover-up and staging and there is no going back. Also, only 2-3 know because otherwise mis-statements would cause the truth to leak out.

So to continue, IF there was a family/friend abduction of Haleigh, their Profile would be:

Someone who had been in the MH and:
- knew the layout of the rooms
- and knew where the beds were
- and knew the back screen door would slam unless propped.

Someone who Haleigh knew pretty well.

Someone who knew Ron worked at night on weekdays.

Someone who had access to a door key:
- knew where a copy was hidden or
- or had been able to make a copy of Misty's key
- or had been in the MH earlier that day and unlocked the door
- or had a helper who had been in the MH earlier and unlocked the door.

Someone who knew Misty was a heavy sleeper and would be exausted from the prior weekend or someone who came & did drugs with Misty that night to knock her out.

If we make a list of persons who fit this profile, that would be a list of potential candidates.

So to continue, IF there was a family/friend abduction of Haleigh, their Profile would be:

Someone who had been in the MH and:
- knew the layout of the rooms
- and knew where the beds were
- and knew the back screen door would slam unless propped.

Someone who Haleigh knew pretty well.

Someone who knew Ron worked at night on weekdays.

Someone who had access to a door key:
- knew where a copy was hidden or
- or had been able to make a copy of Misty's key
- or had been in the MH earlier that day and unlocked the door
- or had a helper who had been in the MH earlier and unlocked the door.

Someone who knew Misty was a heavy sleeper and would be exausted from the prior weekend or someone who came & did drugs with Misty that night to knock her out.

If we make a list of persons who fit this profile, that would be a list of potential candidates.

So basically we would need a list of all people who had been in that MH since Ron moved in, and one of them would be the perp, they also would have had to have been in there when the back door was used, didnt Ron say it had been used a handful of times?

Exactly!!! So ...... Misty alluded in her hypno or LVA to some dream about a party and 4 people. If I was going to go with a theory that just did not simply involve Misty or Ron then maybe this party was Misty's way of inferring some truth?

However, if there was a party then if Tommy's statement was true -- the party was NOT at the MH. If not at the MH then the MH was staged.

Also, if the only thing that Misty was guilty of was having a party at the MH and passing out then why deal with all of this pressure and not fess up and blame the perps who were there?

It is like KC and Caylee, there are theories on SODDI from her friends or family BUT KC is not one who would sit in jail if she could point the finger elsewhere and be out partying.

Likewise Misty would NOT deal with all of this pressure and aggravation, she has already tried to point the finger at everyone and anyone else!!! She isn't afraid to blame others -- other than the inner circle.

If there is some truth that can be revealed that leads LE to someone else as the perp then why not go there, it seems that whatever happened now Misty and Ron are at least implicated in the cover-up and staging -- even if it was originally an accident and maybe an overdose. :twocents:

Misty cannot reveal the complete truth because they went with the cover-up and staging and there is no going back. Also, only 2-3 know because otherwise mis-statements would cause the truth to leak out.

Yes, I think a party with several people is one possibility. As you say, it would have been either in the MH or not in the MH.

- If in the MH, then it probably would have been only one or two people or it would have attracted some attention. This would have either had to have been between 8:30 and 10 pm or after about 10:30 and before say 2:30 am, assuming Tommy was telling the truth. :waitasec: If something happened to Haleigh and/or she was taken, then I think the MH would have been staged in this case also.

- If not in the MH, then it could have been more people, but not likely too many or it would be more likely someone would have said something to LE. And, as you say, this implies the MH was staged. In this case, then either the children were taken to the party or they were left in the MH. Assuming Tommy was telling the truth about coming to the MH at 10ish, this implies to me that the kids were taken to the party. Otherwise, I think Jr would have said something about being alone and someone banging on the door.

For the answer to this question "if the only thing that Misty was guilty of was having a party at the MH and passing out then why deal with all of this pressure and not fess up and blame the perps who were there?", see my post on Misty's Catch 22: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #3

So basically we would need a list of all people who had been in that MH since Ron moved in, and one of them would be the perp, they also would have had to have been in there when the back door was used, didnt Ron say it had been used a handful of times?
Yes, but I don't think making this list would be too hard. I'll give it a try. Of course, I only know about the people we are aware of from the discussion on this forum. I'm sure there are other people that we know nothing about who would fit this list.

I do believe that it was 'dumb luck' that no more physical evidence was left than at least, I believe LE has found. But that luck is gonna run out soon and karma's a biotch, so I am waiting and not very patiently I'm afraid. :banghead:

JMO some think money had a factor in HaLeigh disappearing, so it falls in with theories imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ATLSooner