Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I encourage anyone here, who thinks a family member took Haleigh and is keeping her to do the same type of theory and use the time line that we were given. I would say you need the same 3 things as Motive, Opportunity and the means to carry out this crime. You will have to also include Misty's inconsistencies and LDT as to why she would react this way to a family member on the other side taking her. Please include, transportation, drive times, where she would be living and the cost to do this. Also, ID and medical records, school, neighbors or other relatives as to how this is explained. I think it is easy to start looking at Marty, but if you really believe this to be true, then walk yourself thought it. Include the MH evidence as well, the brick, the light on, the changing of cloths, no crying out from Haleigh or laughing or making any noise to wake Jr or Misty. I have done this and I can't get it to work. Just walking into another person's home, even if you know them, is scary, risky and stupid. Much easier to take the child at school, out playing or anywhere but in the same bed as the babysitter. I just don't see it. I will eat all the crow you want if this is the case. And I will be HAPPY to do it. I would love for Haleigh to be alive and in hiding, but I don't see that with what we know now.

JMO I don't think that time lines needs to be done for family abduction theories, I haven't seen it done for every other theory out there. Means, opportunity and motive are crystal clear imo. Transportation is easy imo, as is access to the MH, and hiding a child.

Looking at Marty is not new for me.

I think whatever it was that happened to haleigh was not something the LE could be called in on without someone being in big trouble- Had it been a simple accident and no one was at blame, I think LE would have been called-

jmo

I totally agree and even believe Haleigh may have been shot due to his uncontrollable, volatile behavior...JMO

I encourage anyone here, who thinks a family member took Haleigh and is keeping her to do the same type of theory and use the time line that we were given. I would say you need the same 3 things as Motive, Opportunity and the means to carry out this crime. You will have to also include Misty's inconsistencies and LDT as to why she would react this way to a family member on the other side taking her. Please include, transportation, drive times, where she would be living and the cost to do this. Also, ID and medical records, school, neighbors or other relatives as to how this is explained. I think it is easy to start looking at Marty, but if you really believe this to be true, then walk yourself thought it. Include the MH evidence as well, the brick, the light on, the changing of cloths, no crying out from Haleigh or laughing or making any noise to wake Jr or Misty. I have done this and I can't get it to work. Just walking into another person's home, even if you know them, is scary, risky and stupid. Much easier to take the child at school, out playing or anywhere but in the same bed as the babysitter. I just don't see it. I will eat all the crow you want if this is the case. And I will be HAPPY to do it. I would love for Haleigh to be alive and in hiding, but I don't see that with what we know now.

I applaud you Bern for your impartiality--and for subjecting and holding yourself to the same set of standards. Any theory worth it's salt ought to hold up under this scrutiny and by the same token anyone w equal sincerity and impartiality will be willing to subject their theory to at least this standard. Great job, your's is a much needed voice of reason and a call to sort out the genuine theories from the disingenuous, fire from the smoke etc. JMO
:bowdown: :blowkiss:

:parrot:

Kiki,

I just really want to know what happened to Haleigh, once you figure out how, you can then go to Where. You don't have to know who, at this point as so much as where she is, who will come later.

Thank you Bern,

While you seem to have all the i's dotted and all the t's crossed when speaking about your theories, I have a difficult time separating the emotional aspect when it comes to investigating this case. I have said it before and I will say it now, I am not the best person to provide a theoretical opinion. I know I am overly emotional and my heart overflows sometimes when I think about Haleigh. Back when the pond search was going on, I was glued to my computer and had my ear trained on that scanner all night long waiting for a word about the search. I didn't even realize that I was crying (as silly and unbelievable as that sounds) until my husband wrapped his arms around my neck and asked me what was wrong. I felt pretty foolish and turned off my computer. Some people have a better way of sleuthing this whole thing out, like yourself. But I realize now more than ever that I honestly can't be objective like you can.

I just get stuck on Ronald harming Haleigh, I just can't wrap it all up in a theory because he actually appears to me to be a grieving father. Same with Crystal. I don't think that makes me a bad person though. It just makes me not the right person to be throwing these theories out like you can. Misty is a different story altogether. I think that if she wasn't passed out in the MH that night she might have been gone. I followed your frame of thought completely when you were wondering if maybe Misty went to get ciggs that night....because we know RC stopped for them and maybe she was out. Even if she ran as fast as she could to Tyler Street to get a couple ciggarettes to get her until RC came home...something could have happened to Haleigh. Cousin Joe bothers me....don't even have a reason for that one, just with the gun story and Misty going to get the gun back for Ronald...oh don't know something doesn't make sense with that to me. Maybe Tommy and Joe went back over to 202 Gr Lane that night to get the gun back?

I can't leave out JR. I believe he saw someone in the trailer that night. Someone that wasn't supposed to be there. My heart breaks for this little boy. .....anyway, I just wanted to respond to your theory. I don't know if i even make sense....:blushing:

JMO I don't think that time lines needs to be done for family abduction theories, I haven't seen it done for every other theory out there. Means, opportunity and motive are crystal clear imo. Transportation is easy imo, as is access to the MH, and hiding a child.

It might be boring to you but it could be enlightening to those of us for whom none of these things are crystal clear.

One thing I can do is keep information straight. I have notebooks with information in them categorized by date...lol. I think everything makes a lot more sense in my mind when I look at when all of this stuff happened. I often thought of asking permission to start a series of threads up in the stickies, by day of course, just to be able to see in black and white how things transpired. I remember when I read the Caylee threads and opening up a specific day to see everything that we knew happened according to that day. Thats when I got my notebooks and started writing everything down. My entries were based on the media reports up in the stickies. Some days a ton of stuff happened, then after things got quiet, I just had weekly entries. Anyway, I thought it was helpful and now when I go back and read all my notes I find new stuff to pick my brain with.

I wanted to say this before but I forgot. As much as I hate to say it I believe Haleigh is dead. I think she was in the dumpster at one point and someone moved her to the water...if not the ST. Johns, then into Tennessee. I just had that feeling after examining Law Enforcement statements from the beginning of this investigation. When they called off the ground searches a week and a few days after Haleigh went missing I suspected it. Thats just me, I know everyone has their own opinion.

I would love to see those notes!
It would help to be so organized. At this point, everything gets so jumbled in my mind, I can't remember who said what to whom when.

I would love to see those notes!
It would help to be so organized. At this point, everything gets so jumbled in my mind, I can't remember who said what to whom when.

If you ever want to know anything in particular please just ask. lol. I don't want to go and open up a bunch of new threads and tick people off! Thank you for calling me organized my family has another word for it....lol.

I agree. My timeline would go something like this;
10pm Misty goes to bed, kids are in bed asleep. 10:15pm-2:30am, family member comes in and takes Haleigh. OR if we want to give T Croslin the benefit of the doubt, 10pm Misty goes to bed, kids are in bed asleep. 10pm-10:20pm, Tommy bangs on door. 10:21pm-2:30am, family member comes in and takes Haleigh. This works for SO abduction also.

I just want to know if someone was planning this, how did they know Ron was working 3 extra hours that night, and can anyone prove any of the other family knew Rons work hours?

I just want to know if someone was planning this, how did they know Ron was working 3 extra hours that night, and can anyone prove any of the other family knew Rons work hours?

I'd like to know when these hours between 12 and 3 became "extra hours" instead of his typical work day/night....I mean, that's how it was initially presented, right? But now it's "extra hours" with a stop off at the store.

Again, no one can "prove" anything here, if we could we would be calling PCSO. That question can be turned around to can you prove they didn't know? And as far as my timeline, change 2:30am to 12:30am, still plenty of time.

I'm not sure how a SO or a maternal relative would have known that Ron was going to be working late. If I've got his timeline right, his regular shift was supposed to end at midnight. How would they have known that Misty would go to sleep at 10 and not wait up until Ron comes home? How many nights did they have the MH under surveillance until they got lucky?

If anybody, Tommy had the best shot of knowing this stuff. He got the call from Ron and found out about the overtime. Then went to the MH and found Misty passed out or gone.

Again, no one can "prove" anything here, if we could we would be calling PCSO. That question can be turned around to can you prove they didn't know? And as far as my timeline, change 2:30am to 12:30am, still plenty of time.

I just want to know, how did any of the Sheffields know that 1. Misty was so tired and would just not be a struggle, and 2. How would they have know Rons work hours, and that he worked 3 extra hours that night, did Ron tell Crystals family his work hours? Didn't he just start working and was still in his probationary period? Ron wasn't even letting Crystal talk to her kids the weeks she didnt have them, I just dont see him telling her his work hours-

Oh, and there was no forced entry, so how did they get in, was the front door unlocked? I think these are important to look at if one wants to make a plausible theory that the other side of the family took her, but thats just me-

I guess the kids could have been old enough to tell Crystal that daddy works nights now.

Work nights, yes...........but work what is now being discussed as a spontaneous overtime experience?

Additionally, I wish someone would come up with an explanation why it was suddenly revealed that he went to work half an hour to 45 minutes early. Who does that? Why? What did he do there? Just a workaholic who can't bear to stay away from the job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen