Question and Answer Thread **No Discussion**

There was an article a while back where a neighbor or customer of PG's said that PG asked him to give his whole family a ride home after an outing to a neighboring city. It might have also mentioned an airport and that they had been preaching. The man said he declined.

Does anyone remember this and/or have the link?

Has anyone heard or read about any interactions that pg had with fellow inmates during any of his incarcerations? (ie: cell mate confessions, inmate fights, guard/prisoner interactions). I find the fact that there is no information about this curious.

Other than ng's "uncle", who the family has not spoken out about, there is no fellow inmate history of a criminal who spent at least 11 years, 7 mos in a federal prison.

FYI this thread is for questions and answers only and not for discussion. Some threads we try to keep from getting too cluttered so it's not as difficult to find needed info. Thanks

There was an article a while back where a neighbor or customer of PG's said that PG asked him to give his whole family a ride home after an outing to a neighboring city. It might have also mentioned an airport and that they had been preaching. The man said he declined.

Does anyone remember this and/or have the link?

I vaguely recall Garrido got stranded somewhere and made a phone call to Jim Molino to come and pick him up. Molino refused. Most of the Molino thread has been purged. This might be on another thread though.

On Aug. 25, 2009, a Pittsburg Planning Commission report states that JM Enterprises has a criminal case currently pending. Page 5

Is there anyone that can find out what these charges are?

I vaguely recall Garrido got stranded somewhere and made a phone call to Jim Molino to come and pick him up. Molino refused. Most of the Molino thread has been purged. This might be on another thread though.

Anthromy posted this on the vehicle thread. Thank you Anthromy!!

With help from PedroPete in the question & answer thread I was able to find these two old articles:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...s-clients.html

A few months ago Garrido asked him to pick them all up after their car broke down in Concord, a town 15 miles away.

This seems to be another version of the same story:

http://www.indiajournal.com/pages/event.php?id=8311

He had met Dugard’s children only once when Garrido requested a ride back from the airport for the family on his return from a trip and his car had broken down.

I think the other article had him borrowing a friend's car 5 months prior to his arrest, and this seems to corroborate that. Maybe he got the Volkswagen shortly after?

On Aug. 25, 2009, a Pittsburg Planning Commission report states that JM Enterprises has a criminal case currently pending. Page 5

It might be something left over or continuing from some charges in 2008.

"Pittsburg police, California Highway Patrol officers and state environmental officials raided JM Enterprizes, in the 1200 block of Willow Pass Road, around 8 a.m., Pittsburg police Lt. Brian Addington said. Owner James Molino, 58, of Bay Point, was arrested on suspicion of illegally possessing a handgun and a traffic warrant, ..."

and

"In the past month, police found five automobiles at the 6.5-acre auto wrecking site that were discovered to be stolen from around eastern Contra Costa, Addington said. In addition, concerns about environmental hazards prompted the state's Water Resources Control Board to investigate the site.

On Tuesday, officers from the agencies waded through rows of disheveled parts of old automobiles to find stolen cars, vehicles that might have been stolen for parts, and cars with altered or removed vehicle identification numbers. Searches were also conducted for fraudulent business permits and legal documentation, among other infractions. Engineers from the water board scoured the site searching for contaminants that may have seeped into the ground or into the site's drinking water."

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BayPointCommunity/message/2690

:cool: , you're welcome. i.b.

"Dr. George L. Johnson, Jr., Concord, said that Mr. Molino has helped his nonprofit", according the the planning Commission Report. I found a reference to Dr. Johnson and the Sertoma Club, but I don't know if it's the same person. Does anyone know if this is associated with Jehovah Witness?

Police Lieutenant Wade Derby came forward next and said that he has overseen the
Police’s Code Enforcement Division for the last six years. He authorized the Code
Enforcement task force that Officer Hosier had spoken about. He said the civil and
environmental issues had been discussed, but he also wanted to mention that it was
public record that a criminal case was currently pending against JM Enterprises
, and he
wanted to make sure the Commission was aware of that fact.

Okay, so where is the public record?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sapphire13