FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
You did get it right, and I know. It's just that I'm not positive from what I heard the mother say and from what I heard later on one of the news casts, that the other kids are with the mom right now either.

I heard, mind you awhile ago, the am before they announced that is was Somers body that afternoon of Oct 21. DT when asked by the press how her older son was, she said he was staying with relatives. However just prior to that comment when asked who lived at home she said her BF , Somers twin, sister and older brother.

I think they must have been frequent roommates and whatever else (which makes sense, if you've got a buddy willing to put up a sex offender, I guess you'd take advantage of that a lot - prob hard for the SRO to get a lease on his own). But, I think this would be a good tip for LE because if anyone knows where Homer is, it would be this other guy - and they have him right where they can go ask him about it.

There are 2 Winston Davis's. The one I posted IS NOT in jail...in Alabama and a RSO. The other one, that's incarcerated is not a RSO...he's a thief.

Homer's friend Frankie Wayne Davin uses the alias Winston K Davis.

However, it is very possible that someone else named Winston K Davis exists and Frankie just used his name.

Frankie is a thief, yes. He's got a very long track record.

OMG its a full time job for you guys keeping up with all these renegades. LOL

However, it is very possible that someone else named Winston K Davis exists and Frankie just used his name.

I would let LE know about this guy since they can get to him easily and he may know where the other guy is.

And I just noticed, the Winston Davis, RSO, in Alabama was in jail sometime during 2000. 2000 is the 1 year missing from when he lived at one of the addresses.

I have a technical question, not sure if anyone can tell me this. If after processing the scene at 1080 Gano LE felt it was a crime site, would they have turned it back over the owners? Don't they seal crime scenes for a while or?

OMG, I am SO supposed to be asleep right now, but I can't stop. AGGHHH!!! I have to get up at 6:30!

I have a technical question, not sure if anyone can tell me this. If after processing the scene at 1080 Gano LE felt it was a crime site, would they have turned it back over the owners? Don't they seal crime scenes for a while or?

I've thought about that too...and I don't know either. I do know they (LE) went back out there again...didn't cheewawa tell us they were back there on Friday maybe in white suits and a white van backed up to the house??

O boy, I heard it was still a crime scene but they did turn it back to the owners. I am not much help. Getting sleepy.

And I just noticed, the Winston Davis, RSO, in Alabama was in jail sometime during 2000. 2000 is the 1 year missing from when he lived at one of the addresses.

Ok I am getting a little confused. Are you saying you suspect the Alabama Winston of being the one who lived with Spires instead of the Florida Winston who is incarcerated?

Ok I am getting a little confused. Are you saying you suspect the Alabama Winston of being the one who lived with Spires instead of the Florida Winston who is incarcerated?

That would be my take on it since the Alabama Winston is another RSO. THe incarcerated Winston is a thief. I guess it really doesn't matter but I'd think RSOs would tend to hang with RSOs. Also, on the last address that was listed for Winston there was a string of years listed when he lived at that address but just the year, 2000, was missing. The Alabama Winston was in jail during 2000. So that kinda put it over the edge for me...jmo

Really interesting to me the way they said that they followed the garbage trucks. I guess so nobody could later say that any remains found were placed in the truck somewhere else along the route? It was interesting. Really paid off.

Two weeks served for this crime that he obviously pled guilty to.
This doesn't make any sense to me, two weeks, convicted the same day he committed the crime? wth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipstar2