Syringe in bottle contained traces of chloroform

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also wonder if she stored her "batch" of Chloroform in the Gatorade bottle, used the syringe to withdraw it, and when she used it all she threw the syringe in the bottle and discarded it. It was in the bottle, right? I have to go back and read that again..

But, why sanitize it, if the goal is to kill her?

Perhaps she had done this before, in order to get the child out of the way for the evening.

Or, perhaps, to get rid of evidence.

Honestly, I don't know - just trying to account for the presence of ethanol.

ETA: Of course, maybe she didn't clean it (if she did) to protect the victim, but to hide the identity of the person from whom she took the needle, lest any blood be on it.

Good find! So maybe it was a dirty needle that someone used to treat hair baldness. She reused it to dose Caylee with Choloroform.
Well, if that's the case I suppose we can then surmise we haven't seen all of TL's interview.

Not long, since Lee already threw it out there in his depo that Amy and Ricardo are in to heroin!

OMG Your right on!! Looking back on the weird answers G, C and L have thrown out there-now it is starting to make sense!! They knew then and were preparing the way!! They or BC will come out and say "Well, we told you along time ago about (fill in the name) but LE was determined to pin it on KC"!!:furious:

Ok, we have multiple scenarios:
1. Given orally - if she removed the needle sharp
2. Injected - not in vein
3. Injected - intravenous

Lots to think about and research there.

I can't see Casey taking the time to find a vein in Caylee's poor little, tiny arm, can you?

No way could KC perform an IV. I doubt she injected it at all.

I consider lizzysf's scenario, too. <below>

It doesn't mean she injected it into Caylee.. the needle is just stored in the cap when you twist off the cap. If you pull off the cap...the needle stays on the syringe. She could squirt the liquid out onto a rag or whatever she used.

Maybe chloroform has an alcohol preservative or something like that?

Can anyone provide a link to the docs that specifically discusses today's findings for the syringe? I'm going nuts and think I've missed it. Thanks! :)

Not long, since Lee already threw it out there in his depo that Amy and Ricardo are in to heroin!
Ya know...it also makes you wonder how often they're briefed. They sure know a heck of a lot ahead of time, don't they?

OMG Your right on!! Looking back on the weird answers G, C and L have thrown out there-now it is starting to make sense!! They knew then and were preparing the way!! They or BC will come out and say "Well, we told you along time ago about (fill in the name) but LE was determined to pin it on KC"!!:furious:
Just posted pretty much the same thing. LMTA and all that!

I also wonder if she stored her "batch" of Chloroform in the Gatorade bottle, used the syringe to withdraw it, and when she used it all she threw the syringe in the bottle and discarded it. It was in the bottle, right? I have to go back and read that again..

Storing it in the bottle makes sense. Some may also have leaked into the trunk.

Was the Gatorade bottle just laying out in the woods, or was it in a garbage bag??

TIA

I'm thinking it is the one that was in the Disney Bag. Could be wrong, but I will check it out.

- Sit on child's chest
- Place strips of duct tape over child's nose and mouth
- Use syringe to inject chloroform into mouth (needle going through duct tape)
- Place heart sticker over needle puncture 'just because'
- Wrap child in Pooh blanket
- Place child in trunk
- Go to bf's house, go out to rent movies, partay!

BeanE,

This is me thinking out loud here. But I was curious, was it ever discussed and determined what all the tiny pinholes IN the duct tape were? I know to me, at the time they looked like staple marks. I think someone mentioned some type of tool maybe used to handle the duct tape during testing.
However, I am really curious now that we know there was a "needle" syringe found with her body.
Good Geez, just typing this makes me nauseated.

Helpful horrible news. This is going to incite way too many TV appearances by the defense team and BC.

I am not thinking AT ALL that she would inject it...it really is not used that way....even when Chloroform was used for anesthesia in the old days..it was through a mask, inhaled. Never heard of injecting Chloroform.

Well, this brings a new meaning to "kill by the sword, die by the sword."

"Kill by the needle..."

I'm thinking it is the one that was in the Disney Bag. Could be wrong, but I will check it out.

Completely OT, but had to say, Milliac, your Kahill Gabran quote is my favorite from "The Prophet" It is such a beautiful statement, and very true!!

I have given that book as a present, many times, to reference the topic, "On Children"......

In that same article I'm confused about the doll. It says in June it came back positive for traces of choloroform but in July it came back negative for chloroform. It goes on to say it could possibly be urine? I'm confused. I don't like how it came back positive and then negative. It gives the defense a small edge of doubting the testing procedures. I don't like for them to have any edge LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shhhhtheresrabbits