NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
My interpretation from the interview that I saw with Shaniya's father this morning was that he felt the time was right for Shaniya to begin a relationship with her mother because she was seemingly becoming more stable now, i.e, the home, the job, etc. He said he had reservations about it but felt like it was the right thing to do.

Of course, hindsight is always 20/20. I can't fault him for doing what he thought was in the best interest of his child. Maybe he had talked to Shaniya and she was happy with her mother and wanted to stay. I will never hold it against him that he gave his child to the one other person who would love, protect, and take care of her for the rest of her life and that was her mother. The man's grief and sorrow will torture him for the rest of his life and to me that is punishment enough.

...I'm sorry but I just can't agree with not faulting him for sending her there....if you love your child you always want what's best....you don't send your precious baby to live in a run down trailer when you live in a nice house to give a piece of ****** drug addict a chance to be a "mother"....

I still think that Mam took Shaniya to that hotel and gave her to a pedo for an hour. The pedo would want to stay fairly anonimous to MaM. Blackmail comes to mind. He surely would not want to have the child delivered to his house, neither to his car or in the vicinity of his car or a public place in the open. He does not want MaM to be able to trace him later.
An impersonal large hotel, maybe two adjoining rooms with a door in between. MaM hands over Shaniya in return for a bundle for the hour rental. It is even possible MaM never saw the pedo, only heard his voice.
Somebody please fill in the rest of this tragedy resulting in the murder.

In the write up, it looks to me to be in father's neighborhood and the school her friends are at.
No mention of school at momster's .........
It's just so sad. Only a couple of months ago Shaniya was starting kindergarten and making new friends. Then a month later all that abruptly ends and she's living with AD (and whoever else) in that sewage infested mobile home. Last week she's (allegedly) sold into human trafficking and prostitution. And now she's dead. If only the clock could be turned back just two months and start over. :cry: MOO

Patty G - you're awesome. I just finished watching Part 1 of NG.... Thank you.

I believe the sexual abuse was ongoing while she was with her mother. The boyfriend of AD,(first man arrested) made a statement of ...she wasn't in the living room during the day and she wasn't in the living room at night, you educated people figure it out....

Notice he did not say she wasn't in the trailer...he kept saying she wasn't in the living room...To me that says she was in another room in the trailer, perhaps a bedroom with an adult. Possibly he was the one who gave police the info on what the mother was doing.

Makes me ill to think about it.

My opinion :

When she says she left her daughter on the couch at 5:30 am. I wonder if she meant 'I was prostituting my daughter on the couch at 5:30am. I gave them about an hour. When I got back they were gone. But look at all this meth I scored.'

i wonder if she was killed after that hotel pic of her was shown on tv .. i wonder if that is why she is dead now .. because whoever that thing handed her off to would get caught with her ...i wonder if the guy who turned himself in was the one that killed her ..that hotel image is the final image of her alive .... thinking about that makes me so heart broken and so enraged at the same time .. my god they are lucky im not in a cell with either of them .. im serious

You have a very good point . This is one instance where LE may be should have stayed quiet. The day/time of death should shed some light on that assumption,

Just catching up with this case after a busy week.

I can't believe how SICK this case is. I don't think we've heard even the beginning of what was going on. This is going to sound awful but I hope one of these POSs were stupid enough to take a picture, even on a cell phone. That brings in the Feds, and these people are going to wish they OD'd long ago.

IMO, I think there will end up being something big behind this, a "ring" of some sort. If "mom" gave her baby away to a friend of the family, I think LE would just charge them all with the kidnapping, sexual assault and murder. Sex trafficking is more complicated in that you usually have to establish some conspiracy - and not just a drugged up lowlife who sold her baby. And as we see from the possible sentences, you don't necessarily get a bigger sentence because the name sounds worse.

Hopefully this will clue LE into some sort of operation and hopefully children can be saved and rescued. At least some good will come of this.

Also, I know this won't be popular, but it is just plain negligent to drop your child off at the sewage-filled home of your one-night-stand. Let's not forget this wasn't his ex-wife, who he's giving a second chance. Its a stranger. Let "mom" take you to court for the baby.

ALL people, innocent and not, need to start taking responsibility for their CHILDREN and not delegating everything to others. Would you buy a house you've never visited? NO. Why would you send your child to one then?

Please people you need to realize that EVIL people can be very decieving, evil people can make you see things the way they do and yet not know it. I have been fooled be evil before, it can happen to anyone at anytime.

I'm still curious to see who has been giving the tips and how they came to accuse the mother of the charges. Anything like that up yet?
I'm not sure but I can bet it wasn't McNeill. I can't remember which article it was today but it said he wasn't being cooperative. Maybe Coe? :waitasec: MOO

I still think that Mam took Shaniya to that hotel and gave her to a pedo for an hour. The pedo would want to stay fairly anonimous to MaM. Blackmail comes to mind. He surely would not want to have the child delivered to his house, neither to his car or in the vicinity of his car or a public place in the open. He does not want MaM to be able to trace him later.
An impersonal large hotel, maybe two adjoining rooms with a door in between. MaM hands over Shaniya in return for a bundle for the hour rental. It is even possible MaM never saw the pedo, only heard his voice.
Somebody please fill in the rest of this tragedy resulting in the murder.

I'm of the same opinion. I believe there was someone else at the hotel. Someone to meet. MaM could have found her dead after the pedo was done. MaM could have disposed of the body, not knowing what to do otherwise. Although, territory was out of MaM's range. Did he know the area well? 40 miles away from Fayetteville, right?

I believe the sexual abuse was ongoing while she was with her mother. The boyfriend of AD,(first man arrested) made a statement of ...she wasn't in the living room during the day and she wasn't in the living room at night, you educated people figure it out....

Notice he did not say she wasn't in the trailer...he kept saying she wasn't in the living room...To me that says she was in another room in the trailer, perhaps a bedroom with an adult. Possibly he was the one who gave police the info on what the mother was doing.

BBM- It makes me mad as hell to think he KNEW and kept his mouth shut until it could get his *advertiser censored* out of a sling.

I agree about the abuse being ongoing. This is why AD asked Daddy for more time. Had to get aplan together.

I'm thinking the same thing right now. I can't see anyone else in the picture talking. MOO

My poor husband called me at work today with the news. He was so choked up I could hardly understand him.
The slaughter of our kids has got to stop. I don't know about everyone else but i can't deal with this nonstop murdering of little kids. We the people, need to start screaming from the rooftops for stronger laws. These monsters got to go.

Bless you little one, you are one of the most beautiful little girls I ever saw. Sweet dreams.

My opinion :

When she says she left her daughter on the couch at 5:30 am. I wonder if she meant 'I was prostituting my daughter on the couch at 5:30am. I gave them about an hour. When I got back they were gone. But look at all this meth I scored.'

I can not believe anybody would molest Shaniya in that little filthy trailer with a bunch of witnesses.

I believe Shaniya saw things in those three weeks (It was three weeks right?) with her 'mother' that we could never imagine seeing. The trailer was small and it seemed as though there was a lot of individuals staying there. The sexual abuse could have started before the 'abduction'.

I also believe that there could have been an arrangement of child trafficing through the AD and MAM, but AD had her conscience kick in which led to her contacting police or maybe she was just trying to cover her rear end.

There are more people involved, for sure.

JMO, but I don't think that she has a conscience. It was time for Shaniya's father was coming home and most likely would want to pick up Shaniya. She was trying to cover her worthless butt.

Let's see..

They must have interviewed Brenda Davis, Coe, the 7 year old son, and Autry.

Yeah, and Big Daddy Cane came to his arraignment sporting a lawyer for his bad self....IMO that was the reason for the smirk. He has a record for manufacturing drugs, my guess is meth which is rampant in NC. I have a 31 year old son that lives near the east coast in NC and there are meth labs everywhere. My guess is he has a lawyer ready and waiting that has gotten him out of more than a few messes. Not this time you ..caught on tape, much mo betta than eye witness testimony.
meth is mainly "white people" here.
coke/crack IMO, is a Fayetville/sleepy hollow deal
Just my Humble Opinion..
Also, I dont think he will be seeing the light of day again either.

I'll give my theory, though I don't really want to.

She was never put on the couch. MAM took her to the hotel to meet his client at 6:11. At 6:45 he found out she was deceased and called the momster. Momster called in that she was missing to cover everyone's xxxxx (oops - butts).

I'm also betting the client never paid his fee.

BBM- It makes me mad as hell to think he KNEW and kept his mouth shut until it could get his *advertiser censored* out of a sling.

I agree about the abuse being ongoing. This is why AD asked Daddy for more time. Had to get aplan together.

I bet COE is talking now big time to save his butt from being arrested for this info!!!

Did anyone know a COE was arrested for little Emma's death?
She is the little girl with a thread that died with STD and skull fractured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname