NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cigarette burns are not speculation. BELIEVE your child if they say something like that - a 5 yr old won't make up that kind of s***. :furious:

(I'm beginning to believe the cigarette may have been used as a punishment for not being... compliant... :cry:)
Punishment and torture. It's common in cases of sexual abuse and slavery.

http://bms.brown.edu/pedisurg/Brown/Handbook/Trauma/ChildAbuse.html
[SIZE=+1]REPORTING SUSPECTED CHILD ABUSE
REFERRAL TO THE CHILD PROTECTION SERVICE
[/SIZE]
When to suspect child abuse or neglect
[SIZE=-1]"Cigarette burns, multiple or in various stages of healing[/SIZE]"

http://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles/91190-6.pdf

from the U.S. Department of Justice
Office of Juvenile Justice and Dellinquency Prevention

Burn Injuries in Child Abuse

"Multiple cigarette burns are distinctly characteristic of child abuse."

[SIZE=+1]
[/SIZE]

Does anyone know the date AN moved into Sleepy Hollow? I remember reading that she lived in a motel for a period after Wall St eviction.

Antoniette's Housing History
Source:http://www.ccsonc.org/data/civil/civilname.asp

Number Paper Type Received Date Status Code Status Date Plaintiff Defendant Address
09CVM6630 Ejectment 8/6/2009 Served 8/10/2009 L& S RENTALS DAVIS,ANTOINETTE WALL ST
09CVM3353 Writ of Possession 5/22/2009 Served 6/1/2009 L&S RENTALS DAVIS,ANTOINETTE WALL ST
09CVM3353 Ejectment 4/23/2009 Served 4/27/2009 L&S RENTALS DAVIS,ANTOINETTE WALL ST
08CVM10832 Writ of Possession 12/29/2008 Served 1/6/2009 FAYETTEVILLE METRO HOUSING AUTHORITY DAVIS,ANTOINETTE MELVIN PL
08CVM10832 Ejectment 12/3/2008 Served 12/5/2008 FAYETTEVILLE METRO HOUSING AUTH DAVIS,ANTOINETTE N MELVIN PL
07CVM2494 Ejectment 4/2/2007 Served 4/3/2007 FAY METRO HOUSING AUTHORITY DAVIS,ANTOINETTE N MELVIN PL

Barbara told me, “the family moved in on August 5, 2009… I only rented to a woman named Brenda Davis and her son, so it was a surprise when Antoinette, her boyfriend, and other children were there… I’ve never seen this little girl, and I would remember seeing someone that cute.”
http://www.michellesigona.com/

I also heard Barbara say it on Nancy or Prime News.

I wonder if AD had sold her to MAM earlier, Mam had told mom he had a buyer. MOm has no contact with MAM after the fact. She knows dad is coming into town and wants to visit so she will have to make it look like she was taken. Maybe at this point she had thought McNeill had already placed her with someone else.....

Regarding the above....

If the ex-father-in-law and the friend, Tim, and Cheyenne all knew of or noticed these burns, why did'nt Aunt Carey or Daddy notice them?? Did the friend, Ex-father-in-law and Cheyenne see little Shaniya MORE OFTEN than Aunt Carey and Daddy? this does not set right with me..:waitasec:

Up until yesterday, I too was given--or left w--the impression that Shaniya was in the constant care of her father, at least not when in sister's care. It appears this wasn't the case--that Shaniya in fact spent far less time w him than was supposed and rather shuffled around between numerous girlfriends, back and forth between various homes. This is looking less and less liike the consequence of an isolated "one time error in judgment" IMO.

:parrot:

is it possible that BL is one of those dads that pays his child support and believes his job is done. maybe the person who was caring for shaniya demand that one of the bio parents step up and take a role and this was BL response to that, sending her to her mother??

Do you think he paid child support?

I also wonder if McNeill had a buyer that backed out because Shaniya did not look like her pictures in her white dress, all cleaned up and pretty.....

*SNIPPED*
Dispatcher: Okay. What time did you wake up? When did you last see her?
AD: I saw her, uh, at 5:30 last night.
Dispatcher: 5:30 last night? Is that when you put her to bed?
AD: Yes, ma'am. NO, when she went back to bed.
Dispatcher: Okay. That was 5 this morning, is that what your telling me?
AD: Yes, ma'am.
*SNIP*

Is it me, or did AD just flub the time she last saw Shaniya (or at the very least give a time that doesn't make sense), and the dispatcher inadvertently fill in the blank for her?

Do you think it is possible that MAM had a deal with AD and that he picks SD up at 5:30pm and is supposed to have her back by 5:30 am and something went wrong and he was late and AD panicks and calls 911??????????

DA^^N!! What if? Maybe this McNeil character had her for days and wouldn't bring her back... possible but why would AD cover for him?
Because she handed her off to him to prostitute her baby. She was in the muck up to her eyeballs.

Most everytime I mention my truck, I say my Dodge. Not truck, Dodge.
Why is this particular manner of speaking important? Just curious.
I think it's because of the difference in socioeconomic status between he and the bio mom....JMO. To me it let me know that he had more money than the bio mom, and IIRC I think I read that he had not been raising all of the kids. The question in my mind is if he had some money (mentioning he had a BMW), why had he not provided court supervised visitation with an attorney for Shaniya to visit bio mom, or had bio mom investigated since there were previous allegations of abuse? Just raises questions in my mind that's all.

Thanks, Patti. I stand corrected. Remembered reading that the blanket and feces had been ID's as Shaniyah's. I still think there's a link between what the neighbor heard, the presence of the feces stained blanket, and Shaniyah's disappearance.

It was also stated (I think by the neighbor) that there was feces smeared on the porch and railing of AD's home.

Also, it was never reported that the blanket had Shaniyas feces on it....The neighbor possibly said this,,,am I wrong about this?

IIRC, the neighbor stated that the police said: they found a blanket in her trash and mentioned feces being on the hand rail and landing at Shaniya's house.

I attributed to the feces on the handrail etc. to have something to do with the sewer issue in the house. BUT I could be so off track on my thinking ....

My thoughts (of the moment) on the sewage problem at the mobile home.

This could be a VERY good thing. Prolly not a lot of clothes washing going on in there. Shaniya only had enough clothes for 2 days. If the sexual abuse was ongoing, it is quite possible her clothing had DNA from the abusers.

I'm so mad and sick about Shaniya.

Maybe that's why he strolled out when NG was talking to his son Byron last night. Maybe he was afraid he was going to let something else slip. I have seen that clip repeatedly on HLN today. He was probably watching the broadcast and realized she was getting close to something and he'd best make his presence known to his son. Byron did way too much blinking once daddy was on the scene. It creeps me out.

I said it before that I hate to start on the father after his loss but things are rubbing me the wrong way.
I just want to add,,,like someones sign-on says,,,,"where's there hink, theres stink"

Do you think he paid child support?

i believe i read somewhere that he paid child support fotr three children one of them being shaniya. i know thats confusing. who was he payin child support to?

My thoughts (of the moment) on the sewage problem at the mobile home.

This could be a VERY good thing. Prolly not a lot of clothes washing going on in there. Shaniya only had enough clothes for 2 days. If the sexual abuse was ongoing, it is quite possible her clothing had DNA from the abusers.

I'm so mad and sick about Shaniya.

In the very 1st video of the search it showed a clothes line with clothes on it in the yard of the mobile home.

A thought on the blanket. If it was her favorite and a form of comfort to her, someone could have ripped it from her, wiped it in the poo and threw it away where she couldn't get it back. We all know how a child gets attached to a toy or blankie. To a child, getting rid of a favored item is like taking their world away, especially if reminds them of home and love.

Neighbor, Andrea Moore, told WRAL that police said the blanket found in her garbage belonged to Shaniya.

Moore also said loud noises outside her home woke her up at about 3 a.m. on Tuesday.
“It sounded like somebody was beating,” Moore told WRAL.

She was awakened again shortly thereafter when police knocked on her door to tell her they were confiscating her trash due to evidence it may contain.

“Every time I think about it, it upsets me," said Moore. The idea that this baby was missing is bad in itself, but actually feeling like I had something to do with it, that’s pretty hard to deal with—this evidence being in my trash can.”

She also told the news station that police revealed the blanket was covered in feces and feces was also found on the Davis’ back porch

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crim...ong-to-Shaniya-Davis-found-in-neighbors-trash

is there a link to where it states that dogs did not pick up her scent at all. i find that very interesting. does that mean she never really lived in that motor home?? why wouldnt the dogs pick up some kind of scent??

i believe i read somewhere that he paid child support fotr three children one of them being shaniya. i know thats confusing. who was he payin child support to?

My guess would be the State. As AD most likely was getting public assistance. IDK though...I sure would not be paying child support to someone if I or my family had custody of the child. Makes NO sense. Unless she had custody just after the baby was born and he was paying child support then, and is no longer paying now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savagely_chaotic