NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
But we don't know that the trailer had sewage problems prior to that fateful night. It may or may not have, but it seems to me that it possibly could have been caused by someone flushing stuff hurriedly down the commode to get rid of it (like drug paraphanalia?!) in preparation for a possible planned event (like a 911 call about a missing child?).

Did you see the 3/4 pix of inside the trailer????
Skirting was off the trailer before Shaniya went missing, can be seen
on very 1st vdeo on the ground.
That suggests someone looked under to try to fix sewer.???
IMO, septic wasn't big enough or couldn't take that many people
in and out and living in trailer.
Only 2 people wee suppose to live there not 6.

Nope, he NEVER said that before. This is why I love it when people continue to talk. :)

Couldn't be he learned this after the fact? Maybe from LE, investigators, or lawyers?

You are certainly free to assume that he knew this before. But you know what they say about the word assume.

I wanted to post this earlier but I lost track of my thoughts...

Last nite we were talking about the little memorial pics and it was noted that a sign had been made to ask people to stop stealing items from the memorial site ..........

"Here's Your Sign" In all my life I have never heard of such a thing. People taking no stealing little memorial trinkets. I am just lost ............:banghead:

Why on a Sunday?
Because of family and work?
or MORE sensational coverage???
Please, I really pray no one PROFITS from this dear baby!
IMO, her funeral should be with the best honor and dignity one can give to a loved one.

I wanted to post this earlier but I lost track of my thoughts...

Last nite we were talking about the little memorial pics and it was noted that a sign had been made to ask people to stop stealing items from the memorial site ..........

"Here's Your Sign" In all my life I have never heard of such a thing. People taking no stealing little memorial trinkets. I am just lost ............:banghead:

nuts want souveniors, I guess!

Pray for Shaniya Nicole Davis If you'd like to contribute to the Shaniya Davis Memorial Trust Fund, simply go to your nearest Wachovia and request to donate. And don't forget to tune into Oprah today @ 4pm est, to see Bradley Lockhart's appearance.

Has anyone seen details of the Trust Fund - how the money will be used/donated? Is a foundation being established?

I've distanced myself from this thread for a few days, for the reason that I'm just shocked and saddened. WHO sells their child for a drug debt? Can someone be that stoopid that no one would notice? Now we have a sweet departed child on our hands, and a bio mom off to get the needle (I pray). Believe it or not, there are eyes all around us -- someone is always looking. Thankfully the camera picked up the perp, and the neighbor (I believe) who saw someone drive off with the little girl.

I just want to take that uterus donor and throttle her! And don't get me started on the dad. If I were (and I'm not) separated from the father of my son, you can bet your darn-tooty I would know exactly what kind of living conditions he was in before I dropped him off.

Do we know if bio-dad ever called to see how she was doing, ever speak to Shaniya? Or did he just leave her in a drug fueled home with a bunch of strangers? Yah, don't bash me, but he has some culpability in this as far as I'm concerned. IMHO.

Mel

From the last page on thread 19 this blew me away: HOW DID BL KNOW THIS?????
He did not say that before....

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #19

ORIGINALY Bobbisangel

I heard on the early morning news today that Lockhart is saying now that Shaniya's mother traded her to cover a drug debt. She must have owed Mario a large amount of money for drugs and they decided that Shaniya would be an acceptable trade off. I hope they both get the needle. It took Lockhart long enough to admit that the mother was into drugs.

I don't read much into that. The police probably told him this before they announced it at a press conference. I don't see it as an indication that he knew about this in advance. What would he have to gain from participating in such a scheme? If she was traded away for servitude there isn't even money for him and AD to split. And if he was involved in planning the trafficking part, doesn't he have a solid alibi for her final days due to his business trip? He would have been the first to turn once she turned up dead.

I just don't think he knew how this was going to turn out. He may not have cared enough to investigate the conditions there, but I don't think the he knew.

I don't read much into the obit omissions either. There are errors and deliberate falsehoods in obits all of the time. It's no time to hash out who really married who, or was illegitimate, or had which last name if you were uncertain about that information before the death. I doubt that anyone was going to call around to the opposite side of the family in these circumstances.

To me, it reads like someone was trying to include both families and used the information that they had on hand. Perhaps a prior obit was found and they used some of that to piece it together. If mom's side wrote it, they may have thought that Caroline and Carey were the same person.

Couldn't be he learned this after the fact? Maybe from LE, investigators, or lawyers?

You are certainly free to assume that he knew this before. But you know what they say about the word assume.

I guess we will have to "assume" he heard it from LE as I personally never heard him say this in any of his personal appearances covered on air.

It's open to the public so I hope no dramaseekers go there. Let the angels come and get here peacefully.

I really hope there'll be lots of pictures, too.

You can't have a peaceful quiet funeral with someone taking lots of pictures. I get what you're saying, but I bet there will be several news agencies flashing away. In past funerals (even that of Anna Nicole Smith) dramaseekers were kept at bay. If it's open to the public, I can only imagine those attending will be there out of love and respect.

I just pray none of those drug dealing sickos friends will be there. That chain gang led to Shaniya's demise whether they want to admit it or not. I hope that Cleo dude stays away too. JMHO.

Mel

What Beautiful Baby Angel

Attachments

• sd.jpg
    sd.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 68
  • ang.jpg
    ang.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 66
Why on a Sunday?
Because of family and work?
or MORE sensational coverage???
Please, I really pray no one PROFITS from this dear baby!
IMO, her funeral should be with the best honor and dignity one can give to a loved one.

IMO, I don't find it unusal to have the funeral on Sunday as it happens all the time.

You can't have a peaceful quiet funeral with someone taking lots of pictures. I get what you're saying, but I bet there will be several news agencies flashing away. In past funerals (even that of Anna Nicole Smith) dramaseekers were kept at bay. If it's open to the public, I can only imagine those attending will be there out of love and respect.

I just pray none of those drug dealing sickos friends will be there. That chain gang led to Shaniya's demise whether they want to admit it or not. I hope that Cleo dude stays away too. JMHO.

Mel

I sincerely hope the intent of the service isn't a media event costing thousands of dollars. If there is extra money being thrown around, I'd like a responsible party to administer it to the wellbeing of the two children.

What the father and aunt knew beforehand about AD and her situation we may never know. Yet you all are free to believe whatever you wish.

I agree with you. We do not know what Mr. Lockhart was aware of before this horrendous murder. When asked by Oprah "It has been reported as you know, that Antoinette may have sold Shaniya into sex slavery to pay off a drug debt. Brad, what do you know about this?" Brad Lockhart replied "I don't know anything about that, just what I have been told"

I just wish people would listen to the facts before jumping to a conclusion and running with it.

This is the Youtube and this can be heard at 35 seconds.

http://www.veoh.com/browse/morelike/v19399035NKAq9CqF#watch=e121525fcyKEcYw

mgardner: I just pray none of those drug dealing sickos friends will be there. That chain gang led to Shaniya's demise whether they want to admit it or not. I hope that Cleo dude stays away too. JMHO.

Shoot with the associates of Ad and Mario ..I put nothing pass them. You have all heard of the robberies that happen.
The thieves know everyone is going to be at funeral .. so they go to the family's house and break in...and help themselves.. I hope they have someone watching their house while they are gone.

I am wondering who will attend the funeral (who should not be there).
Maybe LE will be on the lookout there for more perps in the case.
Hopefully everyone who abused little Shaniya will be arrested and go to jail.

Up here, funerals aren't held on Sundays, that I know.
That's why I thought it was odd.

Wow thats interesting i didn't know that!! I wonder why!

From the last page on thread 19 this blew me away: HOW DID BL KNOW THIS?????
He did not say that before....

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #19

ORIGINALY Bobbisangel

I heard on the early morning news today that Lockhart is saying now that Shaniya's mother traded her to cover a drug debt. She must have owed Mario a large amount of money for drugs and they decided that Shaniya would be an acceptable trade off. I hope they both get the needle. It took Lockhart long enough to admit that the mother was into drugs.

Please watch Oprah's Youtube. This is NOT what he says at all. 35second in..
http://www.veoh.com/browse/morelike/v19399035NKAq9CqF#watch=e121525fcyKEcYw

mgardner: I just pray none of those drug dealing sickos friends will be there. That chain gang led to Shaniya's demise whether they want to admit it or not. I hope that Cleo dude stays away too. JMHO.

Shoot with the associates of Ad and Mario ..I put nothing pass them. You have all heard of the robberies that happen.
The thieves know everyone is going to be at funeral .. so they go to the family's house and break in...and help themselves.. I hope they have someone watching their house while they are gone.

Man - I never thought of that. They would probably steal the flowers off of Shaniya's grave given the chance.

Someone got a gun...anyone? That's how angry I am about this whole thing.

Mel

Sniperacer, in the last thread you asked if women get death row for killing their kids. Here is some info. They are all dispicable human beings, but my particular hatred goes to Debra Milke who took life insurance on her 4 year old son, dressed him up in his favorite cowboy boots and hat. Then sent him off with her BF telling the little boy he was going to see Santa. Then BF shot him and left him in a ditch. Feel gooders are in the process of trying to get her a new trial.

http://crime.about.com/od/female_offenders/a/mother_killers.htm

The nation is always shocked by criminal cases such as Andrea Yates, a mother of five who methodically drowned all of her children in a bathtub then calmly called police, but mothers killing their children are more common than we might think.

According to the American Anthropological Association, more than 200 women kill their children in the United States each year. Three to five children a day are killed by their parents. Homicide is one of the leading causes of death of children under age four, yet we continue to "persist with the unrealistic view that this is rare behavior," says Jill Korbin, expert on child abuse, who has studied mothers who killed their children.
We should detach from the idea of universal motherhood as natural and see it as a social response," Nancy Scheper-Hughes, medical anthropologist says. Women in jail reported that no-one believed them when they said they wanted to kill their children. "There's a collective denial even when mothers come right out and say, "I really shouldn't be trusted with my kids." A look at the rolls of women who are currently on death row, and the crimes that put them there, shows that women who kill their children are indeed not as rare as we would like to believe. Of the 49 women on death row, 11 killed children:

More at link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member