NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me begin by saying I am in no way meaning this to sound like I am racial. Some of my best friends are AA, so color means nothing to me.

That being said, his friend stated on the other board that this is the first time BL's fiance has met any of his family and they have supposedly been together for 8 months.

Is is possible since his fiance is caucasion, BL didn't want her to know his past history of dating AA women and has biracial children; therefore, he didn't want her to know about Shaniya?

JMO.

I too thought that maybe the new woman either knew nothing of the kids, or didn't want to be a part of a racially mixed family. We know all too well what happens when someone is in "love" and the children get in the way...brings back memories of Susan Smith.

Marlou

What I really wanna know is what Company they work for and where in Utah. I'm not kidding when I say we have alot of DOD contracters in my small town. There are alot of nice houses they rent around here. It would be weird to find out BL has been living 4 houses down from me or something.

Where did she say they were friends? i have only seen the interview on the porch where she says she knew AD, they didn't get along, but she didn't wish this on anybody, regardless. (Paraphrased, my own ghetto translation.)

I really want to see this interview now, any idea what thread? I'll gladly go look.

I hate missing stuff.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XCU620xZwI"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Is this what you all are talking about?

Where did she say they were friends? i have only seen the interview on the porch where she says she knew AD, they didn't get along, but she didn't wish this on anybody, regardless. (Paraphrased, my own ghetto translation.)

I really want to see this interview now, any idea what thread? I'll gladly go look.

I hate missing stuff.

It's here in PattyG's youtube: [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XCU620xZwI"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

She does say that she and the baby's momma used to be "cool" but the girls sister is who she used to "chill" with...used to go out and hang out...and stuff like that...

Also says, the sister is supposed to have a baby by her brother.

IMO, baby's momma = AD...I think we all assumed previously that the sister was BD as it seemed to be corroborated on NG by MS; "MARLAINA SCHIAVO, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Well, Nancy, we`ve been trying to figure out exactly how and why this was all happening. But what we do know is -- the police aren`t confirming this but we know that this was the ex-boyfriend of Shaniya`s mother`s sister. We know there were drugs involved. We don`t know exactly all the details because we`re only getting it piecemeal. But we do know that -- I mean, sort of the picture is kind of worth a lot here. I mean, we know the intention and we know where he was. So we can only assume of what he was about to do.

I always wondered if there was another sister or if it was said elsewhere that the sister she was talking about was BD????

Here's the transcript (NG) in it's entirety:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0911/16/ng.01.html

Respectfully BBM

I also find the hotel thing confusing. If the sexual abuse began when Shaniya arrived at trailer then why suddenly, all these weeks later, does MAM take her off to a hotel? Why does he let himself be seen on video with little angel? If he did not know he was on video then why not just kill her at the hotel? Why then leave the hotel and then murder her somewhere enroute to the dumpsite?? Why if momster was on board with the abuse does she then call 911. So many whys in this case, so amny questions, too few answers.

Again, MAM is a criminal, but I don't see anything involving pedophilia in his background (I could be wrong). I really think the hotel was a meeting place for the perp who met MAM there...it was an exchange point and MAM waited until the was done with her. The hotel possibly because the perp has a family or maybe he was on business and already at the hotel. After the SOB was done with her, MAM carried her out of the hotel and when MAM found out that Shaniya was reported missing, he decided to get rid of her.

MOO,
Marlou

Is it possible that she never met his family because he never met hers? Is it possible that she knew about his children and she was ashamed of them, therefore, they decided to forgo meeting each other's families until she was more comfortable?
Just posing alternate ideas.

If she lives in another city state (which I am pretty sure I read posted several threads ago) it could simply be that bio dad has opted not to introduce her to family because:

1) the kids do not reside with him

2) most responsible parents don't drag each and every love interest into their kids lives/acquantance but rather wait to introduce a lover after things are serious (perhaps that was planned dowm the line?)

3) if indeed new fiance lived out of town/state do we know did she and bio dad get together in her area or in HIS? She may have never been to city where bio dad resides.

I am picking up this also. I haven't seen in videos or vigil- have you?
I do think he was planning to move and hence why Shaniya was sent to AD.
It's a pattern with him.
Maybe finance did not know about any of his children?
There's going to be more revealed in this case. IMHO

How do you know it was pattern do you personally know him

How do we know that they never met and/or thaat they've been dating for 8 months?

Let me begin by saying I am in no way meaning this to sound like I am racial. Some of my best friends are AA, so color means nothing to me.

That being said, his friend stated on the other board that this is the first time BL's fiance has met any of his family and they have supposedly been together for 8 months.

Is is possible since his fiance is caucasion, BL didn't want her to know his past history of dating AA women and has biracial children; therefore, he didn't want her to know about Shaniya?

JMO.

Finane' is caucasion. We have no idea how much she REALLy knows about BL.
Remember she is 2,000+ miles away from the true BL.
This deception type of thing happened to my friend.
Long distance romances can be the worse nightare for someone!
I think the gal just entered the 'twilight zone',
maybe sh will think twice about BL.
NOT because of his children, just because of him!!!

I am picking up this also. I haven't seen in videos or vigil- have you?
I do think he was planning to move and hence why Shaniya was sent to AD.
It's a pattern with him.
Maybe finance did not know about any of his children?
There's going to be more revealed in this case. IMHO

Lost on this one...what's a pattern?

Okay, just read some posts I had missed on previous page of this thread. So fiance lived in same city as bio dad but travelled for work similar to him? I am sure it was posted two threads back that she lived out of state, but perhaps that was simply someone's theorizing.

Now its gonna bug me, but not enough to go back and look :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I too thought that maybe the new woman either knew nothing of the kids, or didn't want to be a part of a racially mixed family. We know all too well what happens when someone is in "love" and the children get in the way...brings back memories of Susan Smith.

Marlou

unfortunately, some women or men will NOT raise other's children from previous relationships and put their foor down. I am not sure she even knew about his children.
It's easy to omit info in out-of-state relationships.
Has she spoken out yet?

I hate missing stuff.

A. also said that she is friends with Shaniya's aunt.

http://news.mync.com/site/news/story/44542/man-arrested-admitts-to-kidnapping-shaniya-davis/

Lost on this one...what's a pattern?

Sorry I was vague.
Pattern of having children then moving on to new relationships, leaving the children with the mom.
There's the Florida mom besides AD.
Nothing wrong with entrusting your child with the bio parent if they are safe.

Okay, just read some posts I had missed on previous page of this thread. So fiance lived in same city as bio dad but travelled for work similar to him? I am sure it was posted two threads back that she lived out of state, but perhaps that was simply someone's theorizing.

Now its gonna bug me, but not enough to go back and look :banghead::banghead::banghead:

No....it was said (by a poster who says he is a friend of Brad's on another board....so use salt) that she lives in another State but works for the same Company as Brad and is working at the same city/job as him. That is where they met....at work. IMO

No....it was said (by a poster who says he is a friend of Brad's on another board....so use salt) that she lives in another State but works for the same Company as Brad and is working at the same city/job as him. That is where they met....at work. IMO

Thank you katiemadonna :)

Liberally salted

Regarding AD's arrest history. We have learned of arrests for drugs/prostitution. None of the charges stuck. Given McNeill's history with courts in NC, why am I not surprised??

Have we seen her record? Did someone post bail for her, or did she sit it out in the County? Did someone hire an attorney to get the charges dropped? Did anyone visit her? Did anyone put money on her books?

OK. I think I have stated this before. If she has ever been charged there would be a record of it even if the charges were dropped. Anytime you are wrote a citation there is a paper trail. I dont think we are not able to find it because they have either mispelled her name on citation or she is booked under a alias. Look at her arrest now her name is mispelled. I been looking high and low and I can not find anything with her name or DOB so I think that LE may know her situation but she has never been formally charged. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abcdefghijk124