NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like this thread is turning back into the blame BL thread. I understand looking at him and questioning him. But come on. Some of these rumors don't make a difference as to the case.
I'd love to see this much blame and venom being put towards the criminals in this case.
JMO

Who is Diena T?

She is Somer's mom. Her situation was much the same on WS because posters were blaming her for Somer's death for letting her walk to school without an adult.
But, mods put out stern warnings about bashing a parent for bad choices and it stopped.

Not a rumor..Someone withdrew Shaniya from school. Why has no interviewer asked who that person is?

BL is in big debt also, but he had money for an engagement ring. He can't afford to bury Shaniya.
How bad did he want money also?
Could he of not wanted to spend any more money on her so he gave her back to AD.
To many upcoming problems??
Selling house, moving, wedding and remember baby ran her scooter into his Beemer!
How many of us pack up our loved ones things before the funeral???
Just MOO

I am a bit behind here, but was all this information about debt, etc., in the media or from another source?

Not a rumor..Someone withdrew Shaniya out of school. Why has no interviewer asked who that person is?

But was it a formal withdraw or did she simply stop going?
Has that been stated.
Maybe they have not said who withdrew her because nobody went to the school and said, I need to withdraw her.
Maybe AD just did not bring her.

She is Somer's mom. Her situation was much the same on WS because posters were blaming her for Somer's death for letting her walk to school without an adult.
But, mods put out stern warnings about bashing a parent for bad choices and it stopped.

Oh, Somer's mom has the same attorney. Thank you.

Not sure if Coe was officially in on it, but I do believe he suspected something was up and that's why neighbors say he seemed more upset than AD when they were "searching" that morning. I believe a neighbor described him as "angry" - that may fit if he thought AD had done something like this with Shaniya.

I don't believe she threw Coe under the bus. I believe Coe was there at some point when the cops were questioning everyone. Then the surveillance video was seen, and -- without another black male around at the time since AD didn't say McNeil had been there -- Coe was LE's choice of who was in that car. I don't think AD ever told LE it was Coe - maybe even told them he didn't do it. But there's no way she could give them McNeil's name, so by default LE believed it was Coe. JMHO.

I don't think AD threw Coe under the bus either. I think it was the mobile home park manager. She sat with LE for hours going over the surveillance tape. She'd had a problem with Coe already because of his loud music while driving into and out of the park. It had to be dark on the tape, so I believe she is the one who may have mistakenly identified Coe. And possibly his vehicle on the tape.

Just Moo.

If this is true, it could be the lawyer whose going around to all of them! Just like ambulance chasers... They've found a niche.
JMO

I personally think that's sick. Just sick. Ambulance chasing is one thing-parents- of- murdered- children -chasing is another. The following is snipped:
But Diena Thompson and her lawyer, Mike Freed, said they are confident that the killer will be caught.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33881445/ns/today-today_people/?ns=today-today_people

Has that been stated.
Maybe they have not said who withdrew her because nobody went to the school and said, I need to withdraw her.

According to the school principal she was withdrawn. I don't have link right now but I will look.

I don't think AD threw Coe under the bus either. I think it was the mobile home park manager. She sat with LE for hours going over the surveillance tape. She'd had a problem with Coe already because of his loud music while driving into and out of the park. It had to be dark on the tape, so I believe she is the one who may have mistakenly identified Coe. And possibly his vehicle on the tape.

Just Moo.

How did the "terrorizing" charge come in?? Wouldn't AD be responsible for the info LE had to bring that charge against Coe?

Has that been stated.

The Elementary School principal stated that Shaniya was withdrawn mid-October and planned on meeting with her staff on Tuesday, which would have been the day after Shaniya was found, IIRC. We have not heard anymore from the school principal.

Looks like this thread is turning back into the blame BL thread. I understand looking at him and questioning him. But come on. Some of these rumors don't make a difference as to the case.
I'd love to see this much blame and venom being put towards the criminals in this case.
JMO

I understand what you're saying, but I think looking at BL really could help establish timelines and figure out exactly how long Shaniya was truly incommunicado with BL and Carey. The differing stories to point a light in his direction, IMO, and some of his comments have turned me from sympathetic to wondering exactly how much is him in CYA mode. I don't want to be suspicious of BL anymore than anyone else. I think he's suffered the worst loss imaginable and I agree that it should be respected.

However, the one I sympathize with most is Shaniya, and I'd turn a squinted eye toward her 95 year-old great-grandma if I thought she knew something that could help bring more charges against the monsters who did this to her.

Why hire a lawyer from FL. He does not even practice in NC. What the heck is going on? BIG RED FLAG. These are the most selfless people I have ever seen.

The only answer I have is the lawyer jumped in on the case based solely now on the fact the attorney is the same attorney for Diena T.

Cumberland County Schools officials said Shaniya was a kindergarten student at Morganton Road Elementary School until mid-October, when she was taken out of the school and wasn't enrolled elsewhere.

"We have no knowledge of what the reason was for her being withdrawn from school," Morganton Road Principal Charlotte McLaurin said.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6435879/

I understand what you're saying, but I think looking at BL really could help establish timelines and figure out exactly how long Shaniya was truly incommunicado with BL and Carey. The differing stories to point a light in his direction, IMO, and some of his comments have turned me from sympathetic to wondering exactly how much is him in CYA mode. I don't want to be suspicious of BL anymore than anyone else. I think he's suffered the worst loss imaginable and I agree that it should be respected.

However, the one I sympathize with most is Shaniya, and I'd turn a squinted eye toward her 95 year-old great-grandma if I thought she knew something that could help bring more charges against the monsters who did this to her.

And I totally agree. My point is not with looking at him or questioning things about him.
My point is stating rumors as facts.

How did BL think AD was going to pay for a baby sitter while she worked her part time low paying job?

Did he know something about some other work she was doing for extra money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther