AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
She did interupt one time for sure.
I thought he was done talking at the end. I do think she should have said...Okay, thank you, before she walked away.

She turned her back on the judge before he said thank you. The video is linked a few pages back with the transcription (it's really long, hard to miss.) SHe interrupted the first time and the judge shushed her. She did it again at the end, when she asked about her attorney.

Listening to NG and I am sooooooooooooooo far on the otherside of her opinion. I so strongly believe that EJ placed this baby with an agency in SA area,,,,,,,there is more then one who houses the expectant moms in the hotel where she stayed and they do transfers of babies/or meetings at the park right there. And money is paid after placing,,,I think everyone is being told to lay low and EJ will talk to atty once she gets one.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was to freaking great!

THANK YOU.
She just snuck a comment in without NG even being ready to cut her off.
I love that woman, I love her. She is my new hero.

Heck YEAH !!!
Its about time someone attempted to shut them up!

TAKE A SECOND POLY:woohoo:

Why did the SMith's switch from "we are the only ones she will talk to",,to "I don't want to talk to her alone"

OMG,,the lady on NG just said "smiths, please take a second polygraph, it is unusual for two of you to be inconclusive"

I am glad someone pointed out TJS used past tense. Why would they use past tense?

When TS says she feels like an idiot, she is actually putting herself in the victim role. She's trying to play everyone.

I really hope she is just playing them and not buying into this!
About Logan not saying anything, is it possible he was advised to keep quiet for now?

OOPS, someone already suggested that about Logan! I guess we are all typing at the same time!!

Of course it's possible. What can he say other than what he's already said? He's in the dark here.

Now, EJ is saying it's possible he's not the father!? She just doesn't quit, does she? She wants him and another guy to take a paternity test to see which one is Gabriel's father. That's what is foremost on her mind right now, not her child's safety. She's heII bent on hurting this guy no matter how far she has to go.

Nancy Grace 1/11/2010

Tammi: "we HAD an attachment"

Attorney: You just said HAD an attachment I find it difficult to believe that the two of you took a polygraph and both came back inconclusive. Mr and Mrs. Smith please take a second polyygraph

Paraphrasing above - go get em

IMOO- Nancy Grace's sad crying, boo hoo act, is so fake! Her and her and her staff cried when they heard he may have been in the diaper bag? But yet, she is plastering it all over the screen like it is truth??

I always liked the saying, If you claim it, it's yours! or will happen! I think Nancy should not be claiming this as a truth yet. But it is as if this is what she wants us to believe!

Oh, and the Smiths just had to go and say "from day one" didn't they??

sorry, had to vent.

ya know listening to these fools talk reminds me of that poor little Miss Teen South Carolina trying to answer the question about American's not being able to locate the U.S. on a world map.

I personally believe...
Uh...
And... uh... I believe
like, such as...

Of course it's possible. What can he say other than what he's already said? He's in the dark here.

Now, EJ is saying it's possible he's not the father!? She just doesn't quit, does she? She wants him and another guy to take a paternity test to see which one is Gabriel's father. That's what is foremost on her mind right now, not her child's safety. She's heII bent on hurting this guy no matter how far she has to go.

She's not just now saying that. She wrote it in a statement to the court for a Dec. 14, 2009 custody hearing with Logan.

Tammi: "we HAD an attachment"

Attorney: You just said HAD an attachment I find it difficult to believe that two of you took a polygraph and both came back inconclusive. Mr and Mrs. Smith please take a seond polyygraph

Paraphrasing above - go get em
I totally missed who said that.

too bad she did not kidnap him in Texas, Kidnapping is punishable by Life in prison!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whimzee