FL FL - Adji Desir, 6, Immokalee, 10 Jan 2009 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe it has been a whole year since this little angel just vanished. How does that happen?

Prayers for peace and answered questions...SOON!

It was last February that we drove past the sign for Farm Workers' Village. So close, but Adji is still missing.

I can't believe it has been a year, always in my thoughts and prayers Adji.

Nice to see the Headline about Adji...

hope this new year will bring answers

Prayers for Adji... now missing more than a year.

This precious boy needs to be found.

My heart aches.I have a son that is so much like Adji . I can only imagine..........
Prayers for Adji.

Nancy Grace just had Adji on. Makes me so sad :( I want him to come home so badly. Where is he? Who has him? Please, please send him home!!!!

Prayers for Adji and his family,

Salem

Tonight Nancy Grace finally talked a couple of minutes about Adji.
Here's hoping the right tip will come in and Adji will be able to come home.

ETA - Salem, Sorry about that. I see you had already posted this before I did, and you did it so much more eloquently than I ever could.

Estatic that NG gave Adji some air time tonight- hopefully some new tips will come in. Adji it is time to come home.

it's great to see a little bit of media attention on his case, hopefully this will not be the only time it occurs.

A couple of minutes, and his been missing a year?, maybe they could do a run down of it all get some intrest sparked, it only takes a little bit

There's no way to excuse this, but this is the first I've heard about his story, thanks to Tricia's message.

Every single child missing deserves every bit as any other child missing - I know I'm just stating the obvious, but sometimes that happens because some get news coverage more than others. That's just the way it happens, and, in my view, it's distorted and wrong, at least in this case.

I can only hope and pray that Adji will be found safe and well, but if he isn't, that everyone will try to keep his face and his story alive, so that maybe someone can help to bring him where he should be - with his family.

I've posted much on the Caylee Anthony thread, because I think his mother is responsible for her "disappearance".

But I never even read or heard anything about Adji, until now.

Let's just keep praying that he he is well and he can return to his home soon.

Too many children "disappearing"... something needs to be done. I don't know... IMHO, LE need a more preventive approach, than a fixer-upper. I know that very easy to say, and very hard to do. But still, I do think that maybe there's a way of catching these b~ before they inflict any more harm.

JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member