AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, it boils down to how credible Gabriel's father and LE are. I'm with them 100%.

Well, I was speaking in context of her claims and how LE is using the pictures and some of her statements to form opinions about Gabriel's fate. Or if not form, alter a bit. They seemed very confident about his survival until the camera and the babysitter entered the picture.

LE said that in the beginning the had strong "indicators" that Gabriel was alive. Now they are saying that those indicators aren't as strong. I wonder what they mean by indicators? They also said the tips aren't coming it like before. Could that be what they mean by indicators? I just want to hope so badly that he is still alive but it has been so long. If he was given to a couple they could be anywhere. If not, they don't even have a clue where to look.

Which LE do you suppose they are talking about? SA or Tempe? And FBI is also working the case, wonder where they stand on it?

I was just searching on Craigslist, and I noticed that no missing child notice has been posted for Gabriel in San Antonio since Jan 3.

Then I was looking at all the cities for TX, and all the states, and all the cities within them, and all the different countries, and thinking what a great way it would be to get the word out about missing children.

It would be great if they'd team with NCMEC and Amber Alert and blast the missing children posters throughout their website.

Well, I was speaking in context of her claims and how LE is using the pictures and some of her statements to form opinions about Gabriel's fate. Or if not form, alter a bit. They seemed very confident about his survival until the camera and the babysitter entered the picture.

Horn said they were concerned before they found the pictures.

I was just searching on Craigslist, and I noticed that no missing child notice has been posted for Gabriel in San Antonio since Jan 3.

Then I was looking at all the cities for TX, and all the states, and all the cities within them, and all the different countries, and thinking what a great way it would be to get the word out about missing children.

It would be great if they'd team with NCMEC and Amber Alert and blast the missing children posters throughout their website.
Craigslist is a great resource for missing people!

I think I may have missed something? I didn't know she has made any claims regarding how LE is using the pictures and her statements to form opinions. Can you point me where I can find that information?

Many substandard parents use children's Tylenol to put their kids to sleep. Never mind that it could destroy their liver and kill them...
There is something in it that makes kids sleep. My sister kept her children quiet and sleepy for about 2 solid years using Tylenol. She only stopped when they built up such tolerances that it didn't work anymore.

Do we know what time it was when EJ told Logan by phone or text that she killed Gabriel? Did she then immediately text or call TS and say it wasn't true?

I have to agree with MomofBoys. Hearing that Gabriel was holding a medecine dropper I was thinking "Oh good God" but then seeing it's an Infant's Tylenol, that's totally different. Maybe the reason he looks sleepy in those pics is because he wasn't feeling well as the result of illness. It is that season after all. I would think too that if he was drugged and lethargic, he wouldn't be able to push up like in the one picture. Regarding the picture of him with the droopy eyelids too, I have quite a number of pictures of my kids like that too. It's nothing other than the result of a picture taken right in the middle of a blink.

I refuse to start giving up hope. I think (and pray) that Gabriel is alive out there, and someone is hiding him. If it's more than one person, they don't even have to take him out into the public. Being a paranoid parent, I didn't take either of my kids out into public for the first couple/few weeks of their lives, other than the pediatrician. If we needed groceries or anything, my husband went out and got them. It would be really easy to hide Gabriel for a long time if more than one person is involved.

I hereby challenge my fellow websleuthers to each call in a tip for Gabriel today!

Let's find some new pieces of information, and review the pieces of info we already have, and make sure they've all been called in!

I declare this Tips for Gabriel Tuesday!

1-800-THELOST

Thank you :)

:blowkiss:

According to the CBS morning show, LE says that they have info from the babysitter that they cannot release yet,,wonder what info that would be? Maybe she snooped and saw some paperwork or something? I hope she was the snooping kind.

Sorry, I don't know if this has been discussed. Are we sure its Tylenol? Could it be Benadryl?

I think I may have missed something? I didn't know she has made any claims regarding how LE is using the pictures and her statements to form opinions. Can you point me where I can find that information?

Oh, I think there might have been a misunderstanding. I didn't mean that she was making claims about LE and their use of the photos, I said that it comes down to her (the babysitter's) claims/observations about Gabriel, and how the pictures are being used by some to draw conclusions about Gabriel's well-being.

I personally don't find the babysitter at all credible, and she seems very much like an opportunist. To me, the photos seem nothing more than photos you'd take to use on Craigslist. If I'm selling something online, I'm going to make the item and the background look nice. I think that's what EJ was doing with Gabriel. He was merchandise.

Horn said they were concerned before they found the pictures.

I've been out of the loop this week. Did Horn say, in a statement, that they were concerned before WE knew about the pictures, or did Horn say "We were concerned before we found the pictures?"

I know it seems like parsing, but from the perspective of someone who has been unable to follow this case as closely as they'd like, to me it seems like the pictures came out and now LE is expressing doubts to his survival. I never read anything to indicate they thought he was anything but alive before the pictures were found.

I honestly don't feel that the hotel room photo's (at least most of them) were for the purpose of an ad for selling or adopting baby Gabe. My reasoning is because in most of those pictures, baby Gabriel has stains on his clothing. Only the picture where Gabe is on the bed, and has the blue and white jumper/onesie on doesn't have stains. As a mother to an infant, I know this is not out of the norm. However, I just feel that if EJ was using the photo's to sell/adopt Gabe, she would have had him in clean clothing. This is just a personal opinion though, and I could very well be wrong.

eta: I had posted yesterday that I was curious about why only the last two photo's had date stamps. Panthera pointed out that the article said only that the last two photo's were date stamped 12/26/09. So now I'd like to know if all the photo's were date stamped and the last two were from 12/26 or if the other photo's weren't date stamped at all and why. I don't know why this is bothering me, but it is. If anyone finds these photo's with the date stamps, please post and let me know.
Also, I'm wondering WHY we aren't seeing the date stamps on the photo's. Have police not released the two with date stamps? Were the stamps edited or cut off? And WHY? Thanks.

My computer speakers are on the fritz, could someone recap? thanx!!

More of the same.

1. Grandad going to visit J at the hospital.

2. Babysitter talks about that night she babysat

3. More talk about the posting who adopted baby baby gabriel over the holidays (thought that was debunked)

4. New photos from the 26th. Per pundit, the photos are disturbing because baby G is a holding a medicine cup.

5. Tammi's home has been searched

6. A number of things are happening, but LE does not know where Baby G is at. She killed him or handed him off to someone. It's critical for the public to pick up the phone (1-800-lost) to give us the peice we may need.

7. LE has not cleared the Smith's. They continue to speak, and LE believes they have knowledge that could assist in the investigation.

8. As each day passes, we lose hope in Baby G being alive -- but continue to hold up hope.

That's what I took away from the interview. Not word for word of course.

Mel

Many substandard parents use children's Tylenol to put their kids to sleep. Never mind that it could destroy their liver and kill them...
There is something in it that makes kids sleep. My sister kept her children quiet and sleepy for about 2 solid years using Tylenol. She only stopped when they built up such tolerances that it didn't work anymore.

Never ever did that in my life -- wouldn't even think about it. The only time my son received anything of the sort (per his ped's recommendation), is a teaspon of Benadryl for a 12 hour flight from San Diego to London. Didn't do a thing, and toys and attention worked better. He stayed on his same nap schedule. We didn't use it on the way home -- though we probably should have - he was a complete terror. We just rolled with it :) Mel

December 26th, 2009 - last known sighting of Gabriel.

December 27th, 2009 - Elizabeth tells Logan that she suffocated the baby, and put his dead, blue body in a dumpster.

December 27th, 2009 - Elizabeth boards a bus, alone, without Gabriel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexWorksInTelly