AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know what other pics were on that camera....but, Logan knows his son and he cried when he saw the drugged looking pic.....which breaks my heart. He also wants the focus back on Gabriel and off the the Smiths. I hope that happens!

December 26th, 2009 - last known sighting of Gabriel.

December 27th, 2009 - Elizabeth tells Logan that she suffocated the baby, and put his dead, blue body in a dumpster.

December 27th, 2009 - Elizabeth boards a bus, alone, without Gabriel.

Does ayone know if she was carrying any luggage, sachel, anything like that when she boarded the bus?

Tylenol doesn't have any chemical agent to make children drowsy. It ameriolates any issues like pain or fever and allows them to fall asleep. Parents who use it as a sleep aid are uninformed and mistaking their children's comfort for drug-induced sleepiness.

Now, whether longterm use or overdose could cause systemic issues that would make a child lethargic--I don't know. But Tylenol is not a sleep agent. Even Tylenol PM and Tylenol Simply Sleep use Diphenhydramine, the same active ingredient as Benadryl to induce drowsiness.

Actually a lot of parents who use Benadryl (even on advice of a doctor) to make their child sleep find that it makes them more hyper. Same with Motrin. The dose has to be perfect, or it agitates even adults.

Most parents who use these medications in off-label ways find themselves shot in the foot. As a mom of two toddlers, there are many, many times that you wish they came with an off switch. However, medication is not the way and is usually ineffective.

We don't know what other pics were on that camera....but, Logan knows his son and he cried when he saw the drugged looking pic.....which breaks my heart. He also wants the focus back on Gabriel and off the the Smiths. I hope that happens!

Did Logan state he looked drugged up?

I do not think he looked drugged up, he looks like he might be sleepy to me.

So there are no witnesses that saw her leave the hotel with Gabriel. If she threw him in a dumpster LE would be combing landfills. (bear with me Im just thinking aloud.Pardon the disjointed thoughts!)

Could a drugged baby fit in a backpack? Crazy, I know!

I don't think he used the word "drugged", but he said he had NEVER seen his son look that way even when he was sleepy or tired. He also said the photo made him cry....

The Smiths sure have been quiet with the media...since the BIG lie!! :waitasec:

It's hard to focus on lil Gabriel...without taking a hard look at the Smiths.

For me, I believe with all my heart the Smiths KNOW where lil Gabriel is!!!

Also, why the pics of Gabriel with the bottle and cup? It does seem deliberate, but also may be a "red herring"? Is Elizabeth on any medication I wonder?

I believe that Elizabeth was drugging Gabriel with the 'medicine', and after he was very drowsy, she suffocated him (as she herself stated to Logan), with a pillow.

As has been mentioned before, this is known as a 'soft kill'.

I believe she then did what she also stated to Logan, she put Gabriel's "dead, blue body" in a dumpster.

It breaks my heart that I see this as the most logical thing that happened to this precious baby boy, but I do.

The other explanations have too many holes, and are far too complicated, in my opinion.

So there are no witnesses that saw her leave the hotel with Gabriel. If she threw him in a dumpster LE would be combing landfills. (bear with me Im just thinking aloud.Pardon the disjointed thoughts!)

If they had done it immediately after they found her without Gabriel in Miami on the 30th they might have had a chance but even then it would have been extremey difficult. And as more days go by and more garbage keeps being added to the landfill it becomes impossible to find a baby's body.

McQueary was especially disheartened by hotel room pictures of Gabriel released by Tempe investigators.

snip

"I've never seen him like that. When I saw that picture, I started crying. I've never seen him like that at all. He wasn't just tired, he's never looked like that before," said a tearful McQueary.

If they had done it immediately after they found her without Gabriel in Miami on the 30th they might have had a chance but even then it would have been extremey difficult. And as more days go by and more garbage keeps being added to the landfill it becomes impossible to find a baby's body.

This link says they have...just not when???

Police in San Antonio have searched dumpsters and landfills in the area where Johnson had stayed with Gabriel, Horn said.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2010/01/19/20100119baby0119.html

At that time though, I don't think they really thought he might be dead. That, in my opinion, is why they didn't search dumpsters and landfills.

ETA Ok, I guess they did. Sorry, I didn't see that article before I posted

Does someone have available to post the timeline that was figured out here a few days ago?

TIA

Media is STILL bringing up "Beth" on the scrapbooking site. Wish LE would put that story to rest. I thought they had, already, but maybe not?

Sorry, I don't know if this has been discussed. Are we sure its Tylenol? Could it be Benadryl?

The bottle looks exactly like infants Tylenol to me EXCEPT the label. I've used both the store brand and Tylenol brand, and that label doesn't look like either one to me. The bottle size and squeeze dropper lid are right on. But the label in Gabe's pics looks like a prescription label to me.

There isn't a Benadryl made for infants, only for children. Yes, infants CAN take Benadryl. My Ped. told me to give my son a TINY bit when he was projectile vomiting and they were doing an abdominal ultrasound to rule out Pyloric Stenosis. She said there is something in Benadryl that helps settle the tummy. A small amount can also be given to them for an allergic reaction. (Please note that you should never give it to a baby without talking to a Dr. first, I'm only speaking from my own experience). But the Benadryl bottle is much bigger and made of see through-ish brown tinted plastic.

Also I wanted to weigh in that I'm not particularly concerned about Gabe holding that bottle. My son likes to hold things like that sometimes. I'm a bit finicky, so I won't let him hold Tylenol or whatever, but he likes to hold the Desitin tube while I change his diaper.
I'm more concerned about the picture where he's sucking on what looks like a medicine dispenser type pacifier. Kind of a little cup. If that's Tylenol in that, it would be WAY too much. I can't figure out what else it might be. It doesn't look like normal juice that you would give a baby, maybe Pedialyte, but that would be such a small amount, I don't see the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500