Misty arrested for drugs on 1-20-2010

shes been crying her eyes out...

ViewImageFull.aspx

This photo is pitiful. I bet she's not crying over Haleigh like she should be. jmo

Poor Misty.......rockin' the waif look is sooooooooooooo last year.

Intrigued that FDLE did this undercover operation for the last month so it started just after Misty became an adult?

Wonder if they had knowledge from the prior arrests and interviews and knew what was going on and once Misty became an adult decided to round them up and bust them?

Just a thought. Jan 20. Misty's birthday was just over a month ago?
I think you're spot on, cyber. LE has much more clout now to get an adult Misty to speak.

I think you're spot on, cyber. LE has much more clout now to get an adult Misty to speak.

Yup! Like 25 years of jail time clout.

:waitasec: So now LE play games with them to see who will break and who is the real Perp they want to indict for HaLeigh. I guess they break Misty and go after Ron.

I don't think Misty will break to get off a drug charge if she was directly involved with Haleigh's disappearance. I hope I am wrong.

I don't think Misty will break to get off a drug charge if she was directly involved with Haleigh's disappearance. I hope I am wrong.

Agreed. If it was Ron or her brothers she probably will but if she is directly involved then she is stuck where she is.

OMGosh! OMGosh! Tell us where Hayleigh is you ...
Waiting for another scanner saying wrong address, battery, car accident, but this
IS BETTER!
Praying they talk. And someone listens.

Does it make me a really bad person that I am hoping that they were just the middle men for a REAL drug dealer who will want payback (in some horrible, medieval way) for the "product" that they lost by getting busted?

:laugh:

Those are some pretty hefty charges she's facing. 6 counts of trafficking? That girl is screwed, IMO.

According to Art Harris his (ahem) sources say the detectives have already started grilling her about Haleigh.

~snip~

Without missing a beat, sources tell me detectives have already started grilling Misty about the 5 year old girl she was babysitting last Feb. 10 when she says she woke up in her then boyfriend, Ronald Cummings’ trailer, to find Haleigh missing. She has denied knowing what happened to her, as well as any involvement in her disappearance, despite flunking a lie detector and voice stress analysis.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/01/20...ld-cummings-jailed-on-drug-charges/#more-3688

My day has come! I always say Karma is a biatch - and it came back to bite her real hard. Poor thing - looks so sad in that picture. NOW -- maybe she can make a plea deal to get out of that hefty bail. Information on Haleigh in exchange of release. I can only pray!!

Mel

My day has come! I always say Karma is a biatch - and it came back to bite her real hard. Poor thing - looks so sad in that picture. NOW -- maybe she can make a plea deal to get out of that hefty bail. Information on Haleigh in exchange of release. I can only pray!!

Mel

Release???? Ummmmm, how about just a lighter sentence????

We have all waited too long for this day!
My eyes popped out when I saw Donna's name along with hers. lol

Let the fun begin :)

I believe that anything that has Oxy in the name carries a federal charge. I could be wrong but I am thinking that was something that I read. 25 years is a mandatory sentence and they will require proof of anything that she tells them at this point.

But I do believe that it will get interesting at this point.

They are now up the creek without a paddle and fastly headed for the falls

According to Art Harris his (ahem) sources say the detectives have already started grilling her about Haleigh.

~snip~

Without missing a beat, sources tell me detectives have already started grilling Misty about the 5 year old girl she was babysitting last Feb. 10 when she says she woke up in her then boyfriend, Ronald Cummings’ trailer, to find Haleigh missing. She has denied knowing what happened to her, as well as any involvement in her disappearance, despite flunking a lie detector and voice stress analysis.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/01/20...ld-cummings-jailed-on-drug-charges/#more-3688

Now she can explain that she only flunked her LD tests because she left out the drug trafficking.

Ok, Misty....START TALKING GIRLFRIEND

It's on now folks. Misty is about to start talking, believe that.

She better cut a deal before Ron does.

:waitasec: Her bond went up? Last night it was at – $950,000.00

HaLeigh Cummings' father, four others arrested on drug trafficking charges
Posted: January 21, 2010
"Snip"http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2010-01-21/haleigh-cummings-father-four-others-arrested-drug-trafficking-charges
By CHAD SMITH

Misty Janette Croslin, 18, is facing six counts of the same charge.
Misty Croslin’s bond was set at $1,500,000.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back