Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI: clarabelle,

First I'd like to Welcome You & Everyone Else Who Is New to WS's!! :rose:

Your post that have links with ***** in them are not allowed to be posted here at WS's.

That's why your links show up with the ****. I don't want to see any new members get into trouble.:blowkiss: The posts with them & anyone that quoted your posts with them need to edit them out! IIRC

Whenever I'm not sure if I can link something I use, in the advance reply to post, view post. If you see the **** than you know that it isn't allowed to be posted here!

"Justice For Morgan!"

":prayer:'s To Morgan's Family & Friends!"

:angel:

I've been surfing around the web looking for info about this case. Has anyone heard of the basketball players that were one of the last to speak with Morgan outside of the concert?
Also, does anyone know of ANY info about Morgan's ex-boyfriend? Any ideas about where we can get some info about him and the status with Morgan?

http://www.wral.com/lifestyles/family/story/6916008/

“I think people are starting to come out of the woodwork and people who are in jail are trying to broker information for privileges or time or advantages for them,” Gil Harrington said.

A spokeswoman for the Virginia State Police confirmed investigators have “received numerous tips” since the remains were discovered and are assessing them. Corinne Geller said.

Hopefully we will here there was an arrest soon.

FYI: clarabelle,

First I'd like to Welcome You & Everyone Else Who Is New to WS's!! :rose:

Your post that have links with ***** in them are not allowed to be posted here at WS's.

That's why your links show up with the ****. I don't want to see any new members get into trouble.:blowkiss: The posts with them & anyone that quoted your posts with them need to edit them out! IIRC

Whenever I'm not sure if I can link something I use, in the advance reply to post, view post. If you see the **** than you know that it isn't allowed to be posted here!

"Justice For Morgan!"

":prayer:'s To Morgan's Family & Friends!"

:angel:

Sorry, didn't realize that. I have removed the link. Is it ok how I worded things? Am I allowed to mention the name of whose site it is?

Thank you for the heads up on this

Did Morgan have a MySpace or Facebook?

I was curious about the same thing a few days ago. There is a MH on facebook with her picture but most everything is set to private. I don't know about myspace. You can look through her friends on facebook. Her brother has her picture as his profile pic. So sad.

I've been surfing around the web looking for info about this case. Has anyone heard of the basketball players that were one of the last to speak with Morgan outside of the concert?
Also, does anyone know of ANY info about Morgan's ex-boyfriend? Any ideas about where we can get some info about him and the status with Morgan?

Just re-posting what I was looking at before. I would really like some info about Morgan and the ex who lives in Charlottesville.

Morgan's parents are remarkable. It's beyond me how they can be so composed and stoic during what must be the most difficult time of their lives. :rose:

There is a name for their composure. It's called "shock" - it lasts for a short time to dull the senses and emotions, then their whole world will crash down around them. I've been there and have travelled back and forth for the last 6+ years - it never ends.

I've read and listened about everythign with this case. I also follow Caylee Anthony, Gabriel, Haleigh, Brittannie, and more. Anyways..I have a few comment that I would like to make concerning this case of Morgan.
First, and foremost..I would like to give me deepest condolescences to the Harrington family..I just CAN'T imagine what they are going through. They are in my prayers!
A few things that I haven't seen anyone mention is WHERE DID THEY GET THE ALCOHOL? I read that the arena had alcohol but wasn't sold anymore when the band went on? Did they pre-game? Where did they pre-game? In the parking lot? Who got them alcohol to drink then? Did they actually and factually drink at all? Why haven't we heard much from her friends, I heard two of them were very close to Morgan.
Now that the alcohol is noted, I also read you don't get re-entry into the concert after you leave? Did she not have her stub on her? Even if you have your stub are you still not allowed in? Did she tell her friends she went to the bathroom? Is there footage by the bathrooms to show that she went to the bathroom? Did she go outside to smoke? Did you have to go outside the arena to smoke? In EITHER case, the bathroom or to smoke...why didn't a friend go with her? As being in my twenties myself.....I have never left a friend or someone I went out with go to the bathroom or anyone go alone. Girls always go with each other somewhere. Its like a buddy system. Why wouldn't one of her friends insist on going with her? I just find it so weird. Please keep in mind, I DO NOT blame the friends at all. I just noting some things.
Now, as she is not allowed back inside the concert...her friends have her car keys because they were driving and someone was selected to be the DD and drive Morgan's car? Correct? If so, she is locked out and all of them are inside..IF she does call them or they call her and she states, "she will find a ride home" why wouldn't her friends say no, we will get you back in here or no we will leave then or no let me give you your keys so you can go to your car or why dont you call someone or HOW ARE YOU GOING TO FIND A RIDE TO GET HOME...BY WHO?? Just come sense things a friend would say to another friend that the friend inside a concert that has keys to a car of their friend that is outside and not able to get inside or get to her own car!
So...there is a taco bell and other restaurants or places Morgan could of gone pretty close by according to the maps, why not stay inside somewhere until someone can come and get you? why not call a friend or your parents or wait it out until your friends get out of the concert?
Most importantly, I don't see any text messages in this case yet..I'm sure Morgan had text like everyone does nowadays. Wonder what her text messages were and with who.
It says that she was walking alone in the parking lots by witnesses and last seen by or on the bridge. Why would she go to the bridge?
Her father was on Issues tonight stating that they think she was abducted by someone that she was trying to get a ride from by hitchhiking on the bridge. Would she really get in a car with a stranger? Why would she hitchhike? Doesn't she know the dangers of that? Definitely NOT blaming the victim...just trying to figure out all of this. I don't think I would ever hitchhike ever! Did she ask a cop or a security personnel at the concert for a lift?
The guy that is 20 years old and lives 1 mile from where she was found and lived in C'ville and his rap sheet is a big concern for me. There is NOTHING on this earth that anyone can do to deserve someone to kill them. Morgan did not deserve this.
Something else Morgan's dad said on Issues tonight is "it looks like she was dead very soon after being abducted and she was dead before the concert ended!"
What would make her father think she was dead even BEFORE the concert was ended? I'm sure she looks she was there since the day she disappeared..but what do they know that was told yet to the media?
I feel like it was a stranger and someone that DEFINITELY knew about that farm because to choose to put her there on the farm is sooo bizarre!
Please let me know what you guys think..THANKS!
By the way, the website findmorgan.com is really useful!

Where did they get the alcohol??????????? Very good question........
How old were the other people in the car, including the male driver???

bbm, I want to know the answer to that question too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This statement makes me very uncomfortable, very uncomfortable.......,moo

The only thing the Harrington's know is what we all seem to believe...the friends didn't much act like friends and that maybe the reason they feel she died before the concert..the same thing I believe...she was never there...

The only thing the Harrington's know is what we all seem to believe...the friends didn't much act like friends and that maybe the reason they feel she died before the concert..the same thing I believe...she was never there...

Nostone, I agree with you. All of the facts seem staged.

I don't think Morgan ever made it to the arena and that her purse and cell phone were placed in the lot on purpose.

I'm sorry I havn't read this whole thread so i don't know if anything like this has been mentioned yet but there was a caller that called in on HLN and his comment was that there is a small 2 bedroom cottage on the other side of that farmland and that this place was used to party.He went to school there and he said he is very familiar with that farmland because he used to party there and so did many others.

bump.

As far as the poster from Ireland referenced above, I think that they could be from anywhere. Just like my location above. I could have put Alaska and no one would know. Just saying...and just my opinion only.

The farm owners daughter also lives on the property & it sounds like she's not married but that could be offbase or she's possibly divorced..Maybe there's a boyfriend or was one or more..What about one or more sons? I'm sure LE is checking it ALL out but what exactly do we know right now about her?

I read that the farmer said he used to rent the old farmhouse to college students, and did so for years, but that his daughter lives there now.

I have not read anywhere whether the farmer has any other children, grandchildren, or sil, ex sil, etc.

The site where Morgan was found looks like a place that students would have gone to get some privacy, or to party while watching the stars, jmo.

It is surrounded on all sides by trees, very private.

I'm sure LE is looking into who lived in the farmhouse as students in years gone by.

The most likely scenario imo, a previous student who lived, or had been to the farmhouse when it was being rented by students. It looks like a former party area, or private area where kids knew they could go for privacy. I'm sure tips are coming in as to what has happened on that little spot of land in days gone by. jmo.

Justice is coming for Morgan, if she was killed.

I'm not beyond thinking she was with friends and died of an od of some kind and the friends just freaked out, and left.

I don't know when her friends returned her car, and told her folks the story we all know of her being locked out. I know she wasn't reported missing until the next day when she didn't come home.

I don't know if her friends called her after the concert, does anyone know?
When they returned the car to the parents?
tia.

Sorry just getting here. I read back 5 pages and didn't see see it. Can someone tell me what exactly has been found. I only heard this morning that her skull was found. Was the rest of her body found, was it intact, was she clothed?
Thanks.

RIP Prayers to Morgan and her family.

The Harringtons were able to view the remains, which Gil described as “lovely bones” — a reference to the best-selling book by Alice Sebold about a murdered 14-year-old girl. The book has been made into a movie.“I have reviewed images of my daughter from her prenatal ultrasounds to looking at her empty eye sockets of her cranium,” Gil said calmly. “Yes, I have seen lovely bones. Lovely girl.”
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/35141340/ns/today-today_people/

Article and video from the Today show this morning.

Heartbreaking!

I don't think I will ever forget hearing this mother say that this morning. I thought about it all day. These poor poor parents... :(

From what I have read today Her clothes or some clothing was near her,the farmer saw fingers and toes which lads me to believe she had no tights or boots on.

I'm not beyond thinking she was with friends and died of an od of some kind and the friends just freaked out, and left.

I just don't see the friends taking her to that field ... If it were near the road, sure, but she was waaay back in the center of the center of the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krisannezee