Recap of the last year. What do we know now?

I know now that cousin Joe did not leave town when Haleigh disappeared.

http://twitpic.com/12gr21

*note the date.

But...but...but...

February 19, 2009 9:17 PM

Haleigh's paternal grandmother, Teresa Neves said Croslin's cousin visited Putnam County days before Haleigh's disappearance. Neves said the cousin and Haleigh's dad, Ronald Cummings, got into a fight about a gun during that visit. She also said the cousin left town the same day Haleigh disappeared.

http://www.cbs12.com/news/haleigh-4714751-cummings-cousin.html

So he was still there a WEEK later?

This reminds me of something I saw recently.....Hmmm.....

Attachments

• JoeOFlyer2.jpg
    JoeOFlyer2.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 19
We learned that TN has/had a residence in Lady Lake.

But...but...but...

So he was still there a WEEK later?

This reminds me of something I saw recently.....Hmmm.....

No, I don't think we can tell if he was there a week later, based on the photo.
The date is 2/16 but I think it must be just the date the picture was added in the album or something. The caption says the photo was taken on Tuesday, which must be 2/10. It can't have been taken on 2/16 because it's Monday.

I suppose he could have been hanging fliers early in the day and left Tuesday evening

The date is 2/16 but I think it must be just the date the picture was added in the album or something. The caption says the photo was taken on Tuesday, which must be 2/10. It can't have been taken on 2/16 because it's Monday.

I suppose he could have been hanging fliers early in the day and left Tuesday evening

ITA.. IIRC MIsty stated he was scared to come down to police headquarters and got a ride out of Putnam County as soon as he could.Like you I think he was around for most of the day on the 10th and left that night...JMO

ITA.. IIRC MIsty stated he was scared to come down to police headquarters and got a ride out of Putnam County as soon as he could.Like you I think he was around for most of the day on the 10th and left that night...JMO

Do you believe Misty? She also claims Joe *messed* with her, yet she spends time with him during his visit, and then is photographed hanging fliers with him.

At any rate, like Teresa and Misty would like us to believe, Joe did not get out of Dodge in the early am following Haleigh's disappearance.

I don't know about the messing with her part, it could easily be she just likes to play victims or maybe they just innocently played doctors or "show me yours I'll show you mine" together when they were both kids and she's given it a twist in her mind later or something.
I have no idea, but IMO it would be kind of silly of Misty and co. to claim Joe left on Tuesday since it's something they can be proven wrong by other people who saw Joe on Wednesday and the person who gave him a ride and gas station cameras along the way, etc.

If he was on probation or something and supposed not to leave the state he could have been afraid to see the police and preferred to leave even if he had nothing to do with Haleigh.

Link to the uncut interview with Ron and Teresa:
http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

In this video his cell phone kept ringing .He never looked at it or answered it .How did he know it wasen't the kidnapper calling him ? If I had a CHILD missing I would have answered it in case it was the kidnapper .

Ron denied sending Tommy over there that night, he was calling Tommy to ask where Misty was (her phone was off). Tommy lied about that.

Ron called Misty 20 times prior to finding his daughter missing that night (according to Jane Mitchell/Issues). But why?

Oxycontin abuse can trigger mental illness and severe emotional disturbances — this I learned from Carrie Fischer's book. Over dose can kill. Someone died of it in Carrie Fischer's home.

:twocents:

I understand what you're saying. I read the date.

As to the picture being taken on Tuesday, February 10th, I'm not completely sure. It would be surprising if Misty was able to find the time to hang flyers on the same day of likely intense LE questioning and heavy media scrutiny, to say nothing of sleep deprivation.

I don't know about the messing with her part, it could easily be she just likes to play victims or maybe they just innocently played doctors or "show me yours I'll show you mine" together when they were both kids and she's given it a twist in her mind later or something.
I have no idea, but IMO it would be kind of silly of Misty and co. to claim Joe left on Tuesday since it's something they can be proven wrong by other people who saw Joe on Wednesday and the person who gave him a ride and gas station cameras along the way, etc.
If he was on probation or something and supposed not to leave the state he could have been afraid to see the police and preferred to leave even if he had nothing to do with Haleigh.

Please remember Ron C and TN have BOTH claimed Ron picked up Haleigh and there are witnesses who were at the bus stop who claim Misty picked up Haleigh..

I'm thinking cousin Jo must have left sometime on the evening of the 10th which was Tuesday night since he was there Tuesday during the day on the 10th..

Here's an early post that I just had to link to as I felt the same way...this interview is hinky as you-know-what. I felt it from the moment I saw it and I'm going back to it. Was Ron on drugs? Is that why he seemed so odd?

Here's a link to the post: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County

Link to the uncut interview with Ron and Teresa: http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

Rewatching the video for the umpteenth time, I noticed something I've never thought before. They never answer what Haleigh loves doing. The reporter asks twice. Does Ron even know? Ron says she's well mannered and does his fall-on-the-ground routine after he says he'd give his life back for his child's life back. You think it was an oops moment for him? He doesn't answer the reporter's question about what she likes doing and neither does Teresa.
Teresa says, "She's a beautiful little girl, she's loving, she's caring, she's very nurturing, she's like a mommy. We call her Mama."

I never took notice of that in the beginning but knowing what we know now it seems like it is an indication of a boundary/parenting problem in the family if a five year old girl has had to take a maternal role instead of being the child that she is, and is known as Mama.

Rewatching the video for the umpteenth time, I noticed something I've never thought before. They never answer what Haleigh loves doing. The reporter asks twice. Does Ron even know? Ron says she's well mannered and does his fall-on-the-ground routine after he says he'd give his life back for his child's life back. You think it was an oops moment for him? He doesn't answer the reporter's question about what she likes doing and neither does Teresa.
Teresa says, "She's a beautiful little girl, she's loving, she's caring, she's very nurturing, she's like a mommy. We call her Mama."

I never took notice of that in the beginning but knowing what we know now it seems like it is an indication of a boundary/parenting problem in the family if a five year old girl has had to take a maternal role instead of being the child that she is, and is known as Mama.

I do agree with your analogy of the "oops" moment but as far as Haleigh taking on a maternal role as "mama" being a boundary/parenting problem.......no I respectfully disagree. Most little girls born first to a baby brother often do take on the maternal role. It's a normal phenomenon IMO and have seen it within my own family as well as others.

We know that
everyone lied
to LE the first night.

Why would a fearful/loving father/babysitter/grandmother do this?

Rewatching the video for the umpteenth time, I noticed something I've never thought before. They never answer what Haleigh loves doing. The reporter asks twice. Does Ron even know? Ron says she's well mannered and does his fall-on-the-ground routine after he says he'd give his life back for his child's life back. You think it was an oops moment for him? He doesn't answer the reporter's question about what she likes doing and neither does Teresa. <snip>

Teresa states in another interview that Haleigh loves to play with her new camera.

CrystalC states in an interview that Haleigh loves to play on her g'mother's computer. (Hi, Tee!)

Ron might have known her fave things, but it wasn't in the script.

Do you believe Misty? She also claims Joe *messed* with her, yet she spends time with him during his visit, and then is photographed hanging fliers with him.

At any rate, like Teresa and Misty would like us to believe, Joe did not get out of Dodge in the early am following Haleigh's disappearance.

Certainly not... But in this instance since she was attempting to implicate cousin Jo, I do...JMO

When MC was asked why she failed the polygraph she looked mystified and said someone told her it might be because she felt responsible deep down. Yes, most people would feel a sense of guilt when a kid is harmed in their care, but MC instead she says she was a completely innocent sleeping bystander. Where is her sense of having failed this kid? :twocents:

I do agree with your analogy of the "oops" moment but as far as Haleigh taking on a maternal role as "mama" being a boundary/parenting problem.......no I respectfully disagree. Most little girls born first to a baby brother often do take on the maternal role. It's a normal phenomenon IMO and have seen it within my own family as well as others.

My daughter loves to try and take care of her little sibling too and that's just natural, I didn't mean to sound like there's anything wrong with that. I was thinking more along the lines that sometimes in families of addicts the oldest children are forced to grow up too fast because there isn't always an adult who is willing and able to take responsibility.

It may be just me but I don't like the idea of adults calling their children "momma" instead of "Nana's little baby girl" or "lil' pumpkin". I prefer clearer generation boundaries. Let babies be babies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Itsmeblahblah
Back