Early Parole and Missed Opportunities-What happened?

Lets try a conversation with them:
Hi My name is Jane, I go to XYZ High School, are you new around here? what school do you go to????
Daughter: I never went to any school, I am not from around here..I actually have no clue where I am from....
Jane: I am going to the mall would you like to come?
Daughter: Mall? what is a a mall? I am not allowed to go without a chaperone,
Jane: how old are you?
Daughter: I am 15 and will be 16 on my next BD
Jane: :waitasec::waitasec:
YES IT WILL TAKE YEARS TO GET THEM UP TO SPEED.
Then they have to eel comfortable with humans...Hmmm, I have seen how that plays out --
I have seen it first hand...
BUT ...You are the expert. so be it.

Actually, they would have a lot to talk about, not only about their past experiences (which is pretty unique) but also the sorts of things teenage girls talk about with each other. I'm sure they will have lots of questions of the sort that neither their mother or grandmother are going to be able to answer, for that you need friends of the same sex and same age.

We are told that they are sharp and intelligent, what they lack is social skills when dealing with strangers. There is only ONE way to aquire those skills, and it does NOT involve therapy.

Actually, I did look at the pictures and there were medican bottles (the brownish yellowish ones) all over the place. Not as many as was reported in the article I was reading, but they were around.

As far as people who encountered the little girls, it is a stretch to say that most said they were normal. Obviously the person at the university thought otherwise, so the the police woman she called. Several of the clients said they acted a bit strangely. Cheveanne seemed to think they were normal. Hey she watched them grow up (her statement) so she knew about the rapes I guess and didn't care.

Others said they were extremely quiet and wary of strangers. (The lady who talked to one through the fence is an example). Quite frankly, these girls did not have much outside exposure until later in life, aka the last year or so.

Most of the business associates described them as shy but otherwise normal.

Btw, I doubt that PG was still having sex with Jaycee when he knew the Molino's, so, if Chevyonne (or whatever her name is) said that (IMO she was making it up though) it probably would have been after the younger daughter was born. I think it would have been pretty unlikely that PG would have allowed anyone around the girls when the rapes were still going on, it would have been way too much risk.

I don't think they had any exposure to the outside world until a few years ago.

If you recall Jack's pictures, the younger girl appeared very introverted but the older girl was definitely not shy (and she was the one that was apparently more protective of the family unit at Berkley).

Actually, I did look at the pictures and there were medican bottles (the brownish yellowish ones) all over the place. Not as many as was reported in the article I was reading, but they were around.

As far as people who encountered the little girls, it is a stretch to say that most said they were normal. Obviously the person at the university thought otherwise, so the the police woman she called. Several of the clients said they acted a bit strangely. Cheveanne seemed to think they were normal. Hey she watched them grow up (her statement) so she knew about the rapes I guess and didn't care.

Others said they were extremely quiet and wary of strangers. (The lady who talked to one through the fence is an example). Quite frankly, these girls did not have much outside exposure until later in life, aka the last year or so.

Hi honey :) I know but Natal is trying to change history,.
WHY????? that I do not know. but I can guess for sure....

Actually, they would have a lot to talk about, not only about their past experiences (which is pretty unique) but also the sorts of things teenage girls talk about with each other. I'm sure they will have lots of questions of the sort that neither their mother or grandmother are going to be able to answer, for that you need friends of the same sex and same age.

We are told that they are sharp and intelligent, what they lack is social skills when dealing with strangers. There is only ONE way to aquire those skills, and it does NOT involve therapy.

The problem is the other girls have various experiences.
They had a hovel...and cant talk about the hovel because it would ID them.
so what most girls talk about they have no reference point about at all. NONE....Nobody lives the way they did. NOBODY.
And if somebody is living the way they did the police should know about it.

Btw, I doubt that PG was still having sex with Jaycee when he knew the Molino's, so, if Chevyonne (or whatever her name is) said that (IMO she was making it up though) it probably would have been after the younger daughter was born. I think it would have been pretty unlikely that PG would have allowed anyone around the girls when the rapes were still going on, it would have been way too much risk.

If you recall Jack's pictures, the younger girl appeared very introverted but the older girl was definitely not shy (and she was the one that was apparently more protective of the family unit at Berkley).

NORMAL? To Molinos wife, who is far from normal.
I heard and read Dazed, clingy, not there, did not speak,
Normal ??? Imagine that ? coming from a hovel where you sleep with your father
and the pills are everywhere and you call your mother sister and you come out normal?

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

*Kicks her connection*

Actually, if you are referring to the family outing with the man in the wheelchair, I have questions about that photograph. Either the younger one got taller really fast or the older one shrank. You can see in both the pictures of the birthday party and in People, there is a difference in height but not as severe as the one with the old man. Also the taller one is really blonde. At the birthday party and in People, both girls had more of a light brown color to their hair. But that could just be the lighting.

However, that being said, body language spoke volumns to me in the way the younger one was actually pulling away from Phil.

Also, people tend not to really take notice of other peoples children unless they are messing around (except for perhaps perverts). So the casual encounter with the girls would not really be telling of much anyway.

Didn't PG also have some make shift church like place in Molino's garage?
( maybe a place to take little girls????:waitasec:)
He called it work. I call it whoring

I beg your pardon???

A place in Molinos garage...is that news?
He was supposedly going to teach his bible there.
You did not forget right?

I think Natal was begging your pardon for the statement you made that I have bolded.
Frankly, I was offended by it, too. Is that what you think of possible victims of this monster?

LOL...I am LMAO I never saw a bottle of lice treatment in my life. Would not recognize one I fell on it LOL
But perhaps you would know one just by sight.

But I guess you forgot again - all about the girls looked dazed and clinging to PG. Nobody said normal accept for Malino - but she was hardly normal herself.and bottles of pills were found in the hovel, all over the place. interesting how you forget so much.
but I find it curious that you would know that they were definitely not drugged - how do you know?????

You are still standing up or the perp. strangely enough.

{BBM}

Um, pretty much everyone that has spoken to the press on behalf of JC and the girls has said that the girls are intelligent and appear to behave normally. JC's aunt, JC's sister(on her myspace), McGregor Scott, Carl Probyn...need I continue? All of these people have said the girls are "normal", whatever "normal" means:rolleyes:.

I had a look through the pictures in the thread at the top of the forum, I could only see 2 or 3 that showed what appeared to be script medications, and all of them were in the house. That isn't too surprising though since we know that PG was on medication and Patricia allmost certainly was as well. It doesn't translate into Songline's drug theory, since anything prohibited would have been taken by the police during their search. The DA and LE have not said anything about drugs in the house or the girls being drugged. So, there is no evidence at all for that theory.

I have always said that woman (heck I have no idea how to spell her name) did not know the girls. It was a matter of cya.

However, where did you get your quote. To be honest, reading the parole report gave me a headache.

However, I recall it was the younger one who was more interactive, smiled about the "birth mark", made comment about older sister at home, while the older one just looked up at the ceiling or at Phil.

At the party it was also the younger one who went around "asking questions". It was the younger one who told one client about having an older sister who they fought with but always made up at night.

I think Natal was begging your pardon for the statement you made that I have balded.
Frankly, I was offended by it, too. Is that what you think of possible victims of this monster?
NOT Of THE VICTIMS Definitely yes on PG
It is an expression
"He is going out whoring"
But from now on I do not reply to anything that is defending Natal. This was the last one.

{BBM}

Um, pretty much everyone that has spoken to the press on behalf of JC and the girls has said that the girls are intelligent and appear to behave normally. JC's aunt, JC's sister(on her myspace), McGregor Scott, Carl Probyn...need I continue? All of these people have said the girls are "normal", whatever "normal" means:rolleyes:.
JC family would not paint a bad picture - they had to protect them. they never did say she had a mark over her eye like a birth mark, or a haze and a daze but I am not creative enough to come up with it on my own. it is here somewhere.
the family only painted a nice picture all around with horses and pretty scenery. YES I do marketing myself.
What the family said had a purpose to the public. the rest is in these threads.

I have always said that woman (heck I have no idea how to spell her name) did not know the girls. It was a matter of cya.

However, where did you get your quote. To be honest, reading the parole report gave me a headache.

However, I recall it was the younger one who was more interactive, smiled about the "birth mark", made comment about older sister at home, while the older one just looked up at the ceiling or at Phil.

At the party it was also the younger one who went around "asking questions". It was the younger one who told one client about having an older sister who they fought with but always made up at night.

Some people forget the facts and It has a purpose. I just don't forget the important stuff or the essence of it. I am not on the Gs side on any level at all. I will applaud at a coffin and that is it.
OT
I was on one case where they had people discussing to create a different Public opinion...I called them moles....I stayed true to form to the end....GUESS what? I was right....some of those blogger are in jail. hehehe

I do not buy any of this they were normal...:no: :no: :no: That is no normal life.
they had been robed o everything that is normal.

I had a look through the pictures in the thread at the top of the forum, I could only see 2 or 3 that showed what appeared to be script medications, and all of them were in the house. That isn't too surprising though since we know that PG was on medication and Patricia allmost certainly was as well. It doesn't translate into Songline's drug theory, since anything prohibited would have been taken by the police during their search. The DA and LE have not said anything about drugs in the house or the girls being drugged. So, there is no evidence at all for that theory.
And there were bottle of meds in the hovel too.

*Kicks her connection*

Actually, if you are referring to the family outing with the man in the wheelchair, I have questions about that photograph. Either the younger one got taller really fast or the older one shrank. You can see in both the pictures of the birthday party and in People, there is a difference in height but not as severe as the one with the old man. Also the taller one is really blonde. At the birthday party and in People, both girls had more of a light brown color to their hair. But that could just be the lighting.

However, that being said, body language spoke volumns to me in the way the younger one was actually pulling away from Phil.
Also, people tend not to really take notice of other peoples children unless they are messing around (except for perhaps perverts). So the casual encounter with the girls would not really be telling of much anyway.
Body language was cringing. I do not wonder why. :crazy:

As far as giving any of the girls drugs, if he did do it (and I suspect he did) it was on occasions he needed them to be still. So going out in public would be one of the times he needed to do it. Once they were older there would be less of a need.

However, the real family, aka Jaycee's mom and other people seeing them after their captivity was over would also be seeing them after any sort of medication had worn off so they would then naturally be more alert and themselves. I remember one person, I think from the DA's office, in an article in September saying he went to where they were and didn't even recognize Jaycee at first because she looked so much better.

As far as giving any of the girls drugs, if he did do it (and I suspect he did) it was on occasions he needed them to be still. So going out in public would be one of the times he needed to do it. Once they were older there would be less of a need.

However, the real family, aka Jaycee's mom and other people seeing them after their captivity was over would also be seeing them after any sort of medication had worn off so they would then naturally be more alert and themselves. I remember one person, I think from the DA's office, in an article in September saying he went to where they were and didn't even recognize Jaycee at first because she looked so much better.
I T A - PG would have only or mostly only drugged the girls when he took them out in public, and that would make them be dazed, or still, or non verbal.

But I also remember the article you spoke of and I remember smiling happily that JC looked more alive and vibrant to him. :)

I am happy they are free. I am happy they have somethings to look forward to, I am happy that time and love can heal. And it does take years.
but which ever way you turn this - they have been ripped off.
by the scum buckets Garridos. and then ripped off again by a lazy System.
Nobody should stick up for them not even for one second. MO

HaHa! I know, right?

Well, hopefully, the CDCR did learn a very valuable lesson from their failures in this case in order to prevent it from happening again.

One can only hope!!!

They will pick up fast if they are allowed to mingle with the world at large. They are no different from kids who grow up in these ultra-conservative religous or other fringe-type families. My concern would be more of them being hidden away fir a few years as a consequence of their mother being in "therapy", which would have the effect of perpetuating their isolation. Once they become adults in that sort of environment they are going tp be screwed up for life, and no amount of therapy is going to fix that. The clock is ticking for them, especially for the older girl, she doesn't have much time left.

I beg to differ, as I would say their situation was much different than someone who "grew up in an ultra-conservative religious or other fringe-type family." They grew up in a back yard, believing their Mother was their sister, sleeping with their father every night. That alone is MUCH different than MOST other families, religious, conservative OR on the fringe! The only thing I can even think to start to compare it to would be an FDS compond. It is totally different even than that.

As for having problems due to their being hidden away as their Mother has therapy, I am sure they are undergoing therapy also. There is, unfortunately, no way these two children will ever be "normal". Will they become functioning adults and a part of society, I cetainly hope so!! But normal? I would hope their life BECOMES normal! As for their past? There is NOTHING normal about it.

I do believe they will learn to be social and function in society. They have love, support and uderstanding. They also have baggage that few, if any of us can even begin to understand or comprehend. I think, years from now, they will be considered "normal", whatever the heck that truly is, but it is bound to take time, patience, understanding and love.

I do think I understand the purpose of your post however and truly believe that socialization NEEDS to start occuring for this family, (including Jaycee), but unfortunately MANY people are cruel and in order to protect their fragility it needs to be illustrated in as positive an environment as possible at first. How this can be accomplished? I have NO clue whatsoever! I hope that experts will find the needed tools to accomplish reintegration into society that will enhance their future while protecting and building their self esteem!

I think the socialization of all three girls needs to be in a controlled environment for awhile. 1st by bringing kids and family members over. Then in support groups or special, small private schools. If they can live somewhere they're not recognized than just going to stores and parks will help just by being around people where the conversations are generally limited. Hopefully one day they'll all be comfortable enough around people that they won't have social anxieties. I believe they'll be a happy functioning family sooner than most believe, if they aren't one already.

One can only hope!!!

I beg to differ, as I would say their situation was much different than someone who "grew up in an ultra-conservative religious or other fringe-type family." They grew up in a back yard, believing their Mother was their sister, sleeping with their father every night. That alone is MUCH different than MOST other families, religious, conservative OR on the fringe! The only thing I can even think to start to compare it to would be an FDS compond. It is totally different even than that.

As for having problems due to their being hidden away as their Mother has therapy, I am sure they are undergoing therapy also. There is, unfortunately, no way these two children will ever be "normal". Will they become functioning adults and a part of society, I cetainly hope so!! But normal? I would hope their life BECOMES normal! As for their past? There is NOTHING normal about it.

I do believe they will learn to be social and function in society. They have love, support and uderstanding. They also have baggage that few, if any of us can even begin to understand or comprehend. I think, years from now, they will be considered "normal", whatever the heck that truly is, but it is bound to take time, patience, understanding and love.

I do think I understand the purpose of your post however and truly believe that socialization NEEDS to start occuring for this family, (including Jaycee), but unfortunately MANY people are cruel and in order to protect their fragility it needs to be illustrated in as positive an environment as possible at first. How this can be accomplished? I have NO clue whatsoever! I hope that experts will find the needed tools to accomplish reintegration into society that will enhance their future while protecting and building their self esteem!

I disagree with you, unless the girls have been physically abused or have mental issues (a real possibility considering who their father is and his family) there is no reason why they couldn't adapt pretty quickly. But they do need to be exposed to other people so that they can learn and develop social skills, and that has to be done soon, especially for the older girl. Learning those skills once you are an adult is extremely difficult if you don't have them by then.

The girls have a different life experience from most people, that isn't the issue you think it is since so does everyone else, and everyone else gets by just fine. I think the main issue the girls are going to have is an ingrained "us v the outsiders" mentality (this is what was causing the "odd" behaviour observed by the Berkeley cops - it wasn't something sinister), and for them it will be all to easy to slip into another cloistered world, which is probably what is happening to them now. I think that environment has been constructed for their mother but they will get sucked into it as well even though it is not in their best interests, since they have no choice in the matter and in any case are not sophisticated enough to know different. Their needs are going to be very different from what their mother needs and at some point the family is going to have to decide who is more important if they stay together: Jaycee or the girls, and go on from there. Sacrifices will have to be made by someone, and IMO it is not right that it should be the young ones.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back