25 Moby Thesaurus words for "plastic person":
Babbitt, Middle American, Philistine, anal character, bourgeois,
burgher, compulsive character, conformer, conformist,
conventionalist, formalist, methodologist, middle-class type,
model child, organization man, parrot, pedant, perfectionist,
precisian, precisianist, sheep, square, teenybopper, trimmer,
yes-man

http://onlinedictionary.datasegment.com/word/plastic+person

It is listed by WC also...was it one of the homes that she built?

I'm not sure how to look this up, but I'm working on it. Since it is a spec house and she builds "custom homes", I would say that more than likely it is one that she built. But I will try to find something that's published that specifically puts her as the owner. I KNOW I saw it somewhere.

Trying to catch up with everything on WS while still going about daily life . . .

A couple of observations: Regarding the comments about JF's estranged wife saying that he wasn't capable of doing something like this (or words to that effect) - If you were SF, would you risk saying anything to the contrary? If she had any kind of feeling at all that he could possibly be a killer she certainly wouldn't take a chance of "outing" him for fear of retaliation. I'm in no way saying he should be the POI, I'm just saying that we can't rely on statements of a soon-to-be-ex who could very well be fearful. It has been mentioned on here that he possibly has a bad temper and is not nice to women.

Second - MOO - I spoke to a young adult recently, just to see what the teens and young adults are saying. I asked if it is thought that it could possibly be drug related and the comment was "well yeah, of course", like it should be common knowledge. I asked this person if s/he knew MC personally and the answer was no, but s/he knew "of her" and that her car was well known downtown. The term "she was a plastic" was used. (Anyone have insight on that?)

This is speculation ONLY - and I'm not passing this along to ruin the reputation of this poor girl, nor am I insinuating in any way that she was a bad person. Nobody deserved what happened to her! I'm just letting you know what some of the "young crowd" is saying. Drugs are much more prevalent than many people in our small town can even imagine. We tend to bury our heads in the sand when it makes us uncomfortable.

Also, MOO, if LE is watching WC's house it is probably for protection.

I promise you, she is NOT fearful. JF is the father of her children...do you think they would still be visiting him and/or having contact with him if she were?

Also, the word "plastic" is used to describe someone who is fake. As in, acts like they're someone they're not (ie. the group of girls in the movie Mean Girls...the "plastics").

Originally Posted by Makesmewonder
We are in agrement. That is why we are confused about why the spec was searched not once but three times. There must have been something, but what? Why was WC with LE last time? What made LE even think about that place? Was it becaue a neighbor suspected something? Did someone called in a tip? Why wait until the body was found before searching it? We just don't know.

Makesmewonder, LE and/or FBI were at speck house friday night, the night before MC's body was found- it is more than rumor. The neighbor that saw it and told me.

I have been hesitant to post this, but if it helps, someone that was in the speck house the weekend MC's body was found, told me he/she saw 'something', and did report it to the LE (he/she is VERY UPSET over it). However, he/she would not confirm what he/she saw, out of respect of the investigation. I would not pressure her.

I need to know something, what color/kind of truck is JF driving? It's not grey is it? Definitely a large model of some sort?

Yes...it is grey.

it might be possible that investigators are checking all the homes that WC built

I'm not sure how to look this up, but I'm working on it. Since it is a spec house and she builds "custom homes", I would say that more than likely it is one that she built. But I will try to find something that's published that specifically puts her as the owner. I KNOW I saw it somewhere.

I promise you, she is NOT fearful. JF is the father of her children...do you think they would still be visiting him and/or having contact with him if she were?

Also, the word "plastic" is used to describe someone who is fake. As in, acts like they're someone they're not (ie. the group of girls in the movie Mean Girls...the "plastics").

Yes...it is grey.

Is it like a full size GMC or a type/model that looks like that?

Cowell investigation continues
Posted on Tuesday, March 09, 2010 @ 15:31:31 MST by KPQNewsroom

Members of the Wenatchee Police Department's VIPs, or Volunteers in Police Service, distributed flyers at area businesses today asking people with information about the murder of 17 year old Mackenzie Cowell to contact authorities.

Does this news give anyone else (besides me) the feeling that investigators are not even close to solving this crime?

*Puf: Is this info you might want to put on the timeline?

It is listed by WC also...was it one of the homes that she built?

Here is the link to the helpfindthemissing page that has the info about the spec house...it is owened by "Custom Homes By Wendy" so again, I would assume it's safe to say it was built by her. If I come across something that verifies that, I'll post that link too.

http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20318&page=4

I hope this link is ok! I believe it was WS that lead me to this website in the first place :innocent:

Shortstuff, why do you ask? I mean, I'm going to assume that you're going somewhere with this.

Still looking back through old articles. Found this quotation by the Task Force spokesman. WTF?

Cowell was last seen by surveillance cameras as she was leaving the Academy of Hair Design. The cameras didn't capture anyone suspicious in the parking lot, and investigators said Cowell didn't appear to be in a hurry.

"We have pretty much ruled out that this is an abduction," police Capt. Doug Jones said last week. "She got into that car alone we had the car under surveillance all day."

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/85203917.html#idc-container

"The camera's didn't capture anyone suspicious IN THE PARKING LOT".........:doh:

LE probably has footage from somewhere else. Perhaps in front of the Academy? I'm going to say that they have know ALL ALONG and they are just waiting for forensics to come back!

Here's a newsflash!

My daughter, who works for WW, tried organizing a fundraiser to raise more money for the reward fund. SHE WAS TURNED DOWN! She was told to donate any money to the fund for the family.

Hello?? McFly???? Get some sleep, everybody!

Here's a newsflash!

My daughter, who works for WW, tried organizing a fundraiser to raise more money for the reward fund. SHE WAS TURNED DOWN! She was told to donate any money to the fund for the family.

WOW! if that's not convincing...

I'm also gonna speculate that..........if the BF from Tacoma came over..............where would they go to be together? Hmmmmmmmmmm..............how about an empty spec house?! Maybe they went to a few of them during the course of their relationship! Maybe they went to the CB house..........and no water for him to clean up after the deed.........so he went to the other spec house where there was water! After dark. If MC had the key and the code....or they had found other ways to get in.........? Maybe he went up to Chelan to the grandparent's house after..........and set off the alarm and then ran off. Would MC have had key's on her keyring for her grandparent's house? I would venture to guess the grandparents had been notified of MC's disappearance by that time and were possibly on their way to Wenatchee? So, nobody was home? Maybe he went up there to look for money or looking for clean clothes? speculation.

That is very true, but there would be bruising and possibly other bodily trauma if there was a sexual assault.

Not always. Many, many cases of sexual assault have no physical findings and are tried based on the victims testimony not dna evidence. Also we dont know if her body was submerged in water or wet which would wash off any potential dna.

Currently there are two rapists, one molester, and a child *advertiser censored* suspect in jail.
I wonder if any of them have been questioned about MC?

I know, me too. I thought LE erred on the safe side and collected anything and everything because it may become relevant later.

Even if MC was killed by a pistol or rifle or etc., I would think the shotguns shells could be used to identify the killer, unless LE knows the killers don't own or possess any guns--such as felons.

Shotgun shells a few months old are going to be fairly obvious.

I can tell the difference at the range between "fresh" brass and what has been there for a few weeks or longer.

I'm convinced LE knows! There are so many possible suspects, I don't think I can say for certain who I think it might be. Maybe the other bf saw her with the new guy at the Academy, or the boat launch. If they had been together for 17 months.......imagine he would be really pissed! Maybe really, really, really pissed. I'll bet MC and the Wen bf had been to the CB house. It's the perfect place!

just speculatin.

Quote from Miss Maple: <I promise you, she is NOT fearful. JF is the father of her children...do you think they would still be visiting him and/or having contact with him if she were?>

Yes, that is exactly what I think! He may not be a danger to his own kids, but a soon-to-be-ex might have plenty to fear. I assume from your comment that JF is still in town (someone else here asked earlier if anyone knew where he is). Do you have first-hand knowledge of that?

This is all still MOO and I don't have any reason to believe he was involved. Pure speculation on my part.

Makesmewonder, LE and/or FBI were at speck house friday night, the night before MC's body was found- it is more than rumor. The neighbor that saw it and told me.

I have a question about Makesmewonder, again. Is Makesmewonder a volunteer group of people who help investigate crimes? Do the police call on them for help? And, the poster by the name of Makesmewonder...are you speaking for that Makesmewonde group?

thanks for the answers.

Here's a newsflash!

What does the family need the money for? Most expenses were covered..I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname