FL FL - Adji Desir, 6, Immokalee, 10 Jan 2009 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure, Salem. I think that contacting LE is part of the "process" of adding someone to the site, but I'm not entirely sure. They may just go through NCMEC.

I don't think it would hurt to let them know.

I think I will contact them and let them know. Also, I may ask a few questions about the timeline. I'm finding it very confusing :waitasec:

Salem

I was traveling I75 from NC to St. Pete....at 3 rest stops along the way....Adji's flyer was posted along with Haleigh, Trenton, Zachary Bernhardt an 8 year old who disappeared 9/11/00 down the street from me.

Thanks, Salem! Let us know if you hear anything back. :)

Also, thanks chesterp for the news about the fliers. It's good to hear that fliers for all of those kids are still up across the state. I wasn't familiar with Zachary's name, so I looked him up. His photo was familiar, but I hadn't remembered his story. I'm glad that he still has fliers up as well.

I won't contact LE until tomorrow (Monday) but I will definitely let everyone know what I find out.

Salem

Okay - I finally got this done. Here is my email to the Sheriff:

Sgt Becker - just writing to let you know that Adji is officially on NamUs now. Here is a link to his case: https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/3878 I would think that NamUs has already contacted your office for further information, but just in case.

Also, I was wondering if you could clarify the time Adji went missing or was noticed missing? Some media says it was 5:00 p.m.ish and other articles indicate it was 7:00 p.m.ish. Any insight you can provide would be appreciated.

Thank you so much for all your hard work on Adji's behalf,

Salem

ETA: As always - I will let you know if I hear anything.

I think Adji needs a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member