Evidence of the silence being broken *Who is Misty alluding to?*

Who is Misty alluding to in her converation with Chelsea? (see first post)

• Joe O.

Votes: 59 48.4%
  • Timmy C.

Votes: 37 30.3%
  • Tommy C.

Votes: 59 48.4%
  • Ron C.

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • WBG

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other person not named (Ideas for who?)

Votes: 19 15.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I moved a bunch of posts to the theories thread and removed some chit chat posts.

Remember where you all are, pu-leez.

Also, I'm renaming the thread in hope that will help.

Joe has a brother Brandon that Misty appeared close with. Do we know where he was when Joe was visiting or not visiting (depending on if you believe Misty or Ron).

*I'm asking to throw out a "other" possibility on the poll.

misty.jpg

Does anyone know if ChC and TN had any type of relationship? I mean, did they speak to each other?....did they like one another? Had they ever met prior to Haleigh going missing? Did they speak at all to each other after Haleigh went missing?

Is there a connection between ChC and TN?

I voted for Tommy and Joe

I have been reading here for a while, but this is my first post. I love reading all your facts and thoughts.

IMO I think it is very clear that Misty is alluding to Tommy and Joe. I am sorry I do not know how to link, but if you refer to the Media/Links Only page- the last bunch of phone calls - Misty Call #10 is a call with Misty and her grandmother. During the call her grandmother states that Lisa (Misty's Mom) said the whole front page of the newspaper was about how Tommy and Joe took Haleigh away. Misty's reaction IMO is very telling. Misty says that wasn't in any paper and says her mom is silly.

IMO I think grandma thought Lisa and Hank were saying it was in the newspaper, but I really think it was in the letter that Misty wrote.

I don't believe this is the truth. I think it is still to early for Misty to understand how important it is to give Ron up....but that is just me.

Does anyone else have any ideas about this phone call???

Does anyone know if ChC and TN had any type of relationship? I mean, did they speak to each other?....did they like one another? Had they ever met prior to Haleigh going missing? Did they speak at all to each other after Haleigh went missing?

Is there a connection between ChC and TN?

BBM who dat?

I have been reading here for a while, but this is my first post. I love reading all your facts and thoughts.

IMO I think it is very clear that Misty is alluding to Tommy and Joe. I am sorry I do not know how to link, but if you refer to the Media/Links Only page- the last bunch of phone calls - Misty Call #10 is a call with Misty and her grandmother. During the call her grandmother states that Lisa (Misty's Mom) said the whole front page of the newspaper was about how Tommy and Joe took Haleigh away. Misty's reaction IMO is very telling. Misty says that wasn't in any paper and says her mom is silly.

IMO I think grandma thought Lisa and Hank were saying it was in the newspaper, but I really think it was in the letter that Misty wrote.

I don't believe this is the truth. I think it is still to early for Misty to understand how important it is to give Ron up....but that is just me.

Nice catch and great first post Ramsay! :Welcome-12-june: and glad you're joining in.

:newbie:

:Welcome-12-june::toastred:

Welcome and nice catch! You may be on to something. I don't have the time or patience to listen to all the calls so thanks for that info.! I do have a feeling MC is trying to throw Joe and Tommy under the bus...again.

Joe has a brother Brandon that Misty appeared close with. Do we know where he was when Joe was visiting or not visiting (depending on if you believe Misty or Ron).

*I'm asking to throw out a "other" possibility on the poll.

misty.jpg
I know nothing about JO's bro, Mew, but I like his jersey. :)

That is a great catch, Ramsay. Welcome and thanks for sharing. I hope you'll post often. We need some fresh ideas.

Great post!!!

Thank you so much for joining us! :hug:

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!

HLCL0499.jpg

MISTY CROSLIN: OK. It doesn`t say nothing about my lawyer or anything, right?
LISA CROSLIN: Not today, but they will have it on the air.

MISTY CROSLIN: Oh, my God! I`m going to tell him that I was just upset and -- yes.
LISA CROSLIN: Yes. You need to be honest with your lawyer, though, so you don`t lose him.

MISTY CROSLIN: I know. I was upset that day. I just wanted of here that day. It was hard. It was -- you know what day it was.

LISA CROSLIN: Yes, I know.

Please notice this part of the conversation: It appears that Misty got upset and spilled the beans (maybe part of it anyway) to her attorney then she had regrets for doing so. She was interested in if there was anything on Nancy Grace about her attorney. Now she wants to let her attorney know that she was just upset when she told what she told. Hummmmmmmmm! I think this part is definitely a break in the silence

I was under the impression this conversation pertained to her telling Lisa she didn't want RF as her attorney... IIRC she wanted LP to bond her out and if RF wasn't in agreement she wanted another lawyer because RF wasn't doing anything for her anyways..JMO

Wonder what Ron's theory would be of who Misty is alluding... He seemed to think on the jail visit tape with his mom that's it's either Crystal or Misty who did something with Haleigh. He or his mom don't even seem to suspect any men helping cover something up or a possible pedophile. It's all so crazy. Poor Haleigh.

Wonder what Ron's theory would be of who Misty is alluding... He seemed to think on the jail visit tape with his mom that's it's either Crystal or Misty who did something with Haleigh. He or his mom don't even seem to suspect any men helping cover something up or a possible pedophile. It's all so crazy. Poor Haleigh.

IMHO.. Ron C and his momma BOTH know exactly what happened to Haleigh and they both know Crystal and Misty are not the ones responsible...Their conversation since they know they were being recorded is nothing but a RED HERRING..

I also suspect no men are ever discussed as helping in the coverup because there were men involved in HELPING with the coverup... Unka Donald..Timmy... Tommmy.. Cousin Jo... Maybe even O since no one has heard hide or hair of him since the beginning...
JMO

This thread was created specifically to post what may be said by the players as far as breaking their silence goes. I didn't make myself clear by saying my intent was to analyze the facts and not go with opinions. We have many other threads where opinions are being shared due to lack of evidence in this case.

Please comment on the conversation on the first post and/or find other evidence in the tapes where there are new clues regarding what may have happened to Haleigh.

In summary, let's use this thread as reference material rather than opinions.

Thanks so much!

Just bumping up ;)

Who would Misty accuse and a family member turn the letter over to the police?

Hank Sr. said he thought Misty was lying, why would he turn over a letter to the police?

What other family might have Misty wrote the letter to? I guess Grandma maybe?

Why wouldn't the police be grabbing all the players mail?

Who would Misty accuse and a family member turn the letter over to the police?

Hank Sr. said he thought Misty was lying, why would he turn over a letter to the police?

What other family might have Misty wrote the letter to? I guess Grandma maybe?

Why wouldn't the police be grabbing all the players mail?

I'm sure they are.

Mebbe AH or NG paid $$$ to Gramma Holler for a letter, so Misty and Gramma obliged them with a NayNay-like sack of nothing. ;)

yes I am very confused.

AGAIN I moved posts to the theories thread. Things were going great and now in the past few days the off topic posts are running rampant.

There is not time enough in my day to tell everyone where their posts went, so look in the "statistics" area of your profile if you can't find them and stay on topic from now on.

This message is not aimed at Elle. I'm just agreeing with her statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weary