WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think it could have been a landscaping/tree-yard service trailer?

That's exactly what I SPECULATE. A landscaping trailer would probably attract less attention than any other type of trailer since they are rather common around here.

I was at that first wedding you have listed above. The bride grew up in Little Crescent Bar, i.e., about 500 yards up river from the CB property. I believe her parents sold the Little CB house in 2004 or 2005.

I know CC's occupation prior to going to prison was construction, i.e., building houses and etc. So, JF may have been CC's employer at the time of marriage.

Also, CC is not doing 27.5 just for Bail Jumping. It's more like Theft 1 and Delivery of Methamphetamines.

FYI: All of the foregoing info is based upon PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE.

Del, do you recall JF being at the wedding?

That's exactly what I SPECULATE. A landscaping trailer would probably attract less attention than any other type of trailer since they are rather common around here.

Thanks del. If the CB property is owned by the bank, you would think that they have some sort of company taking care of the place at least at a minimal level, or maybe the real estate agent has a company doing that.

RESPECTFULLY OMITTED

“Is it possible that the perp(s) could have come upon the property (knowing it was vacant but not really any knowledge about the location itself) backed a truck in, with a trailer, as far down as they could and then just drug MC to where her body was located?”

Backing a trailer down the driveway would be extremely difficult. It would be impossible unless you were coming from CB. Also, based upon where the pink fluorescent spray paint starts, the perps could have backed the trailer a lot further down the driveway. I think the perps drove down the driveway with a trailer without backing and pulled as far up as possible. I further SPECULATE that’s why the pink fluorescent spray paint begins so far up the driveway—because of a trailer.

“In your opinion, do you think the position/placement of the body has any significant meaning?”

In my OPINION, it’s highly likely that the location at which MC’s body was placed is extremely significant. What that significance is I do not know for sure.

“Or, is it possible, let's assume it was dark and hard to see, could her body just have been dumped and where/how she fell is just that - where and how she fell.”

The fact that the perps transported MC’s body all the way down the hill, through the brushy-area, then turned left at the beach, traveled another 25-feet along the beach, and then placed her body in the brush alongside the stream strongly suggests the perps had a plan—especially if it was dark out. My OPINION.

“What I'm wondering is if it was just too dark to really ‘care’ about where she was being placed[?] [ ] [R]ather, was just put there not really knowing the location.”

In my OPINION, it’s possible but not probable. However, I BELIEVE the perps did, in fact, care about where MC was placed. On the other hand, it may have been so dark out that the perps did not realize the ultimate location for MC’s body was not as covered as they thought.

Del, do you recall JF being at the wedding?

No, I sure don't. I assume that if JF signed the Marriage Certificate, then JF was probably one of CC's groom's men. But that was too long ago for me to remember anyone lik JF.

Though I strongly believe the Fuel Bar's owner ("B") is not in any way invovled in MC's death, I thought I'd throw this out there anyways: CC's wedding at CB took place at you know where. This is what I love about small towns; we're all connected in some way.

Thanks del. If the CB property is owned by the bank, you would think that they have some sort of company taking care of the place at least at a minimal level, or maybe the real estate agent has a company doing that.

I would expect as much. Which reminds me, the brushy-area is NOT part of the CB house's property. Nor is the area with the figure 8. Those areas are owned by the PUD. This could be why the brushy-area is now grown over with vegatation. I know one of the former owner's of the CB property got into several battles with the local government over what he could do and place on the land not belonging to him.

Attachments

• IMGP1420.jpg
    IMGP1420.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 74
D just posted:

"kathy says that the man is on the run since saturday. and that his two friends was the one that informed on him. and yes his name is J. FISHER... that's all i know . so yes, the W.P.D. does know, but he is out on a run from them... it's just a matter of time now ... "

If K. did not really tell D. anything, about a named person, as the MC murder suspect, why doesn't K. ask D. to remove the information, and her own name as being the news bearer? Surely K. sees what D. posts.
If the news is incorrect, K. wouldn't want her name associated with it.

Here's a photo of the "private property boundary marker" showing its relation to some of the other landmarks on the CB property. Said marker is on the far left side. The figure 8 is about 60 feet directly below the marker. Also, the marker is almost exactly even with the beginning of the brushy-area.

Attachments

• IMGP1416.jpg
    IMGP1416.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 69
No, I sure don't. I assume that if JF signed the Marriage Certificate, then JF was probably one of CC's groom's men. But that was too long ago for me to remember anyone lik JF.

Though I strongly believe the Fuel Bar's owner ("B") is not in any way invovled in MC's death, I thought I'd throw this out there anyways: CC's wedding at CB took place at you know where. This is what I love about small towns; we're all connected in some way.

Are you saying that CC's wedding was at the house where MC's body was found???

Are you saying that CC's wedding was at the house where MC's body was found???

But, now that you mentioned it, I kind of remember that CC and his groom's men may have gotten ready for the wedding at the CB house where MC's body was found. I'll ask someone in the know about that to make sure.

just thought that I would put this out there, last week I had a conversation with a woman who's told me that her husband owns a landscaping business and does work out at CB, I asked her if her husband knows who may have done work at the CB house. She told me no, but interestingly enough her husbands co along with other landscaping co's employees have been extensively intereviewed by the FBI. Her husband had a person who wanted to be employed by his co and he told him that before he could even work a single day for him out in the CB area that he was required to be interviewed by the FBI first due to this case. so I would say at least the FBI is diligentely looking into people in that profession as well.

But, now that you mentioned it, I kind of remember that CC and his groom's men may have gotten ready for the wedding at the CB house where MC's body was found. I'll ask someone in the know about that to make sure.

Wow... what a small world. Coincidence?

No, at the CB bar owned by "B". Though, I think B did not purchase that bar until a couple months after the wedding?

Was that the same as the wedding pictures we had a link to yesterday? They were pretty, except for the fact that the groom was holding a shotgun in the pic with his groomsmen and had it again in a picture kissing his bride. Very strange I thought.

ETA: pufnstuf, weren't you the one that posted that link for us?

I just saw D. made a comment yesterday on MC's memorial page asking: is there a caught killer yet?

If she knows who the killer is and the status, why would she be asking a friend of MC's this question?

Was that the same as the wedding pictures we had a link to yesterday? They were pretty, except for the fact that the groom was holding a shotgun in the pic with his groomsmen and had it again in a picture kissing his bride. Very strange I thought.

ETA: pufnstuf, weren't you the one that posted that link for us?

I didn't post the link, but I did see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unsilent_bob