Police asks help identifying the people in photos taken by murderer

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: the car with the motorcycle tied on the back:
http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/02141.jpg

I wonder if that might be her car. If his motorcycle broke down and she's giving him a ride, that car probably doesn't have room for the motorcycle in it. Could have removed the front wheel and set it up like this to tow.

I would say you are correct. I read a story in the news that he had motorcycles and drove them alot. I believe the motorcycle was his and he either pretended to break down or she was broke down and he offered to take her picture on his bike. I dont like this one at all, psycho serial killer+desert+woman woed by his charm and bike=probable victim.

Given that many have been identified as LIVING (yeah) and some have been identified as possibly missing...It would be great if the living could now be eliminated from this catalogue so that we can concentrate on helping with the missing! I sincerely hope that those that decided to make these images public gave some consideration as to how they would manage the situation given that people would provide information and respond. This situation is most definitely "a first" - made possible only through the internet - and will without question forge a precedent for future investigations! Let's hope that those behind the scenes consider their next steps carefully to ensure the most positive results (for all involved) for this case and many others to come!

PLEASE...Let's not screw this up as a means to solving crimes and providing closure to the victims and their families.

Read Kimster's thread. I didn't want to mess up all the hard work everyone has done here.Out of all the photographs the one that disturbs me most is the little girl in what I think is a Communion dress. Could it maybe be a May Procession dress? It's odd the way it's cropped. The child is being held by I'm guessing a mom? Usually by Communion age you'd be too big to be held. Then again I think back then we made Communion younger?http://z.about.com/d/crime/1/0/Y/D/1/187.jpg

I think the guy is Alcala, isn't it?

CB, after going over the internet all night I found that it is Alcala in the photograph with the girl on his lap. Then our good Sleuthers think the girl on his lap is the same person in the Christmas tree photograph. That would make alot of sense. Well, except if it's his sister they're a tad cozy for siblings. Did he actually ever have a serious girlfriend? Two photographs of a little baby boy seem more endearing and personal than the others. At least to me they did. I wonder if he had children and lap woman was the mother?

CB, after going over the internet all night I found that it is Alcala in the photograph with the girl on his lap. Then our good Sleuthers think the girl on his lap is the same person in the Christmas tree photograph. That would make alot of sense. Well, except if it's his sister they're a tad cozy for siblings. Did he actually ever have a serious girlfriend? Two photographs of a little baby boy seem more endearing and personal than the others. At least to me they did. I wonder if he had children and lap woman was the mother?

Alcala apparently spent just a few days in Seattle that July. He told his girlfriend, Elizabeth Kelleher, that he'd been in Dallas, where he said he was planning to open a photography studio. He told other friends and acquaintances that he was moving to Chicago.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/predators/rodney_alcala/8.html

RE: This pic http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_QIgHcbNTJ...AABp0/n6IDiCwpvzg/s1600-h/Judy+Dull+(009).jpg

No, That pic is not from the Alcala stash it is one somebody further back in the thread posted in regards to a killer Alacala may have known of or followed the case when he was younger. Apologies for the confusion. I'll look back and see if the original post is still there or has been moved.

ETA: Here it is... The killers last name was Clegg.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Police asks help identifying the people in photos taken by murderer

WHOA. I thought I'd seen them all, but this one I don't remember from the ones posted online. Where have I been??
Not trying to argue with whoever posted this first, but the picture is named Judy Dull. She was one of the victims of photographer serial killer Harvey Glatman.

Woman leaning on fence looks like missing person Connie Gail Minchaca.
What do you think?

http://www.missingincalifornia.com/connieminchaca1978.html

kz6ife-kz6ia90130.jpg
connieminchaca.jpg

Not trying to argue with whoever posted this first, but the picture is named Judy Dull. She was one of the victims of photographer serial killer Harvey Glatman.
Did I miss read it as Clegg? I'll read back and correct my post. TY

I am going to close this thread in a few minutes and open a new general discussion thread.

Please continue to open new threads for each picture so we can keep them sorted out when they are submitted and identified. BeanE and I will copy posts to the topic threads as you give us your post numbers in the New Forum thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther