2010.04.19 Judge Strickland IS stepping down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap, the footnotes!! He is saying Kiss my azz! (IMO of course). I wish I could copy and paste them. Sooo funny. Tight boots, alert defense counsel, previous decade. Bemusement of the SA.

Bringing it forward because I want to!!!!!!!

When did ya last read such an elegant kiss-off? Rock On Rainbow Man and thanks for giving us a good view of fairness and impartiality in the US court system.

Cue background music of "Who's sorry now?" Camera cues to.....JB!

I can't help but laugh now about all of this.
JS will be missed, I thought he was way nicer to that child killer than he should have been but that's JMHO...
Now I hope, and I suppose am posing this as a question, Can Judge Perry go back through the motions now and reorder them? Judge, can we please see that video of the Casey the day the remains were found? :innocent:

Can the new Judge make this trial start earlier than previously ordered by Strickland?

I hope and pray this new Judge will put anyone in their place who walks into his courtroom like they own the thing!
Bye Bye Casey! I think you just put the last nail in your coffin courtesy of Mason and Baez!

I cut and paste them.........cause I did so from my own personal downloaded copy which now belongs to ME!

When is the first date we see the new judge in action?

Good! Now this won't be an appeal issue, KC loses the judge she thinks wanted her to "look good" for a judge who may not think too highly of the racist comments in her letters to RA, and JS takes the helium out of the defense's "we won a big motion!" balloon by sticking it to them in the order.

I hope Judge Perry gives them $0 in the budget for Henry Lee and orders them to pay him in oranges as agreed.

WOW in less than an hour this thread has 5 pages, by time I get home this evening there will be a thread number two, I'll never catch up.

All I got to say is be careful what you ask for you just might get it.

I feel sad about this. I am hoping that this is one of the worst decisions the defense makes and I do believe it will be.

You have done a great job Judge Strickland !

She will jumping up and down I won! I won! Until she thinks for a moment and asks herself how does this change things for me..Oh I guess it does'nt all the evidence is still the evidence. Everytime she takes someone down its a win for her thats how small her mind is. I have faith that this will come back to haunt her. IMO

Remember, it isn't important who wins the small battles, it's who ultimately wins the War that counts.

Casey Anthony will not win this War.

This was just what everyone needed. This response should be attached to EVERY sunshine floral bouquet in the US.

This goes beyond subtle "gotcha" innuendo, this is grade A...... go down in history....... give the defense team nightmares for 4 years......time to up your anti psychotic dosage........ classic....... in your face...... Kiss My *advertiser censored** .......literary gold.

I had the pleasure of working in the State Attorney's Office, Juvenile Division when Judge Belvin Perry was presiding over that court. He is a no nonsense Judge but is also extremely fair. In the years since I have seen him rise to be the chief judge of this Circuit which only shows what a good judge he is. I think this isn't going to make one iota of difference in the outcome of the trial as both judges are impartial and fair. The only thing the defense gained with these games they are playing is in the nature of delay... and I think to take interest away from the interview of the young lady who is in prison and had conversations with KC regarding chloroform. Anyway, I don't think Judge Perry will allow near as many games to be played in his court by the defense so the defense may come to regret this. JMHO

ETA: That Order is wonderful!!! WTG Judge Strickland!

Best damn Order I've read in YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!! YEARS FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I've read some whoppers!!!

"...The Court's foundational belief in our judicial process, and the committment to its purpose are unwavering.

The issue before the Court presently is the Defendant's Motion to Disqualify the undersigned filed (courageously!) at 4:48 p.m. on Friday afternoon, April 16th, 2010."

Can't be shy about it anymore. I ADORE THIS MAN! So glad he at least got to write this granting order and right now I can't think of any human being for whom I would rather buy a beer.

This was just what everyone needed. This response should be attached to EVRY sunshine floral bouquet in the US. This goes beyond subtle "gotcha" this is grade A, go down in history, give the defense team nightmares for 4 years, up your anti psychotic dosage, classic, in your face, Kiss My *advertiser censored** literary gold.

Agreed. Times 100!

I cut and paste them.........cause I did so from my own personal downloaded copy which now belongs to ME!

Oh really!! I meant I literally wasn't able to from the website! So if I save it to my PC I can do that (literally)? Good to know!

WOW......is anyone else shocked by the sarcasm, etc in this order????

Good for Strickland!!!

I bet he IS sitting on a rainbow now...which he should.....and where he deserves to be....

He is sitting on a rainbow with a cold beer throwing darts at photos of Casey and Baez! HA! HA!!

GO STRICKLAND!!!

Well, then all I'll say is in the words of my dear grandmother: JS... You done good.

May you sit upon your beach chair and drink a rita away from this mess.

And, JB, et al., be careful for what you wish for!! :D

I can just see him rocking on that beach chair sipping on his rita now. He is one smart man, and he knows in the end KC will be found guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cLeopatra_