2010.04.21 If it's Ron, why won't they talk?

Off topic, non human remains were found....only animal bones. Per JVM.

If Ronald did it, I have a new theory as to why no one will talk. If my theory is right, I don't blame them! I thought Timmy and Chelsea moved to get away from Law Enforcement because of Timmy's possible involvement in the "death or kidnapping" of Haleigh. I no longer believe this. I think it's entirely possible that Ronald has threatened not only the players, but the children of the players. I remember a video of Chelsea, where she told a reporter that she was moving, because she wanted to be in a safer place for her children. I need to review the videos to find it, and that might take a while. I can see Ronald telling Tommy and Timmy, that they better believe, if they rat him out, he would kill their kids. I can see him saying, if I can kill my own daughter and feed her to the alligators, I'd have no problem doing it to your kids. We have to remember, that LE has led us all to believe that Ron is not a suspect. That he has an air tight alibi, (work) and that he is the only one that has passed a polygraph. Under these circumstances, I know I wouldn't say anything! My kids safety would come before anything in the world. He has Misty, that is now an accomplice, lying for him against her family in numerous occasions. She lied about finding the gun at Tommy's house. She lied about CJ's road rage incident. She lied about the fight at GGM'S house and blamed not only Tommy, but her own Mom and Dad. (filed charges against all of them, along with restraining orders) She lied about Ratgate. (the threat to Tommy, to keep his mouth shut) I can't help but wonder if Ronald has planted evidence to implicate Timmy, Tommy or Joe. How do we know that van wasn't damaged on purpose to point the finger in Timmy or Joe's direction? Rope found at Tommy's house that matches rope on the cinder blocks. I think Shell Harbor was staged to appear to be the dumping site, but it's just a red herring, and probably staged days or weeks after the fact. (Misty with a black plastic bag) Sure is convenient that Cousin Joe mentioned it was a good place to get rid of a body. If they only find blocks and rope, it's because the alligators got her. NOT!

Just my opinion but I seriously doubt that Timmy Croslin was frightened of Ronald Cummings. He made such a nuisance of himself to RC that RC called and filed a police report for harassing phone calls against Timmy Croslin in September.I wouldn't be calling someone to the point of harassment if i was scared of them so much, jmo.

Nobody looked frightened of RC in all those wedding pictures with Timmy, Tommy and Hank SR. big smiles to go around. Except on Rc's face that is.

And Chelsea had only good things to say about Ronald.....she didn't seem too frightened of him here : http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/05/exclusive-inside-the-haleigh-cummings-family-feud/

snip~“Even though we’re at odds now, because there’s a lot of stress in the family, I’m not going to lie about it,” Chelsea tells The Bald Truth. “I’ve never seen Ronald hit the kids. He’s a very good Dad, and he’s proved it. How often do you see a father get custody over a mother?”

Even before he began dating Misty, Chelsea would see him at the bus stop with Haleigh, dressed to the nines in matching outfits, “cute little bows in her hair. I was very surprised to see a single Dad be the one to get her dressed up, put her hair up…

“Haleigh was his little Daddy’s girl, completely. It’s true she wanted him to marry Misty, like she’s been saying. Long before she went missing, they’d been pestering her father, Hank, to sign papers to allow it.~ end

Ronald is in jail now and likely to be for a long time so if he were involved, what is their motivation for not telling what they know? I just don't buy that. He can't hurt them nor can he hurt their children anymore. On the other hand, if I were worried about someone harming my children, It seems pretty silly to me that they are naming Joe Overstreet who still happens to be a free man and could easily access any of the family.

I respectfully disagree that they aren't talking because they fear Ron. I don't doubt that he has bullied, mouthed, etc., since he seems to think he is one tough dude.

But - to get out of jail - Misty and Tommy would rat anyone out, including Ron, if they had anything on him. I don't believe they have fear of him or anyone else. I'm still back at the beginning and can't seem to get beyond my fear that all the players were totally stoned out of their gourds and really do not remember or know what happened to Haleigh. The only other scenario (for me) is that Misty wasn't present when little Haleigh "disappeared".

I understand that many posters truly believe that Ron and family harmed Haleigh. I continue to disagree with that because the facts just aren't there to convince me.

This is, as always, my opinion only.

I agree with you in all respects. I have to ask myself is the wrath of RC worse than the death penalty or life behind bars. I don't think so. That doesn't even make sense.

I haven't seen anything to convice me RC had anything to do with this. I am not sure these confessions so to speak are not the product of the same mentality as Misty thinking 10% of a million was $50,000. Maybe they don't know what they are facing.

IF Ron is involved, I think as long as Ron is in jail, Misty won't tell all. Ron being in jail makes it easier for her to stay silent IMO. I do think she hates it and does want to get out, but telling on Ron will not happen unless she feels betrayed by him. If he were to get out I think she would be mad enough to talk.

Ronald is in jail now and likely to be for a long time so if he were involved, what is their motivation for not telling what they know? I just don't buy that. He can't hurt them nor can he hurt their children anymore. On the other hand, if I were worried about someone harming my children, It seems pretty silly to me that they are naming Joe Overstreet who still happens to be a free man and could easily access any of the family.

This is why Misty's story about Joe threatening her makes zero sense. She has pointed at him for a long time and there has been no retaliation from Joe nor has there been retaliation from Ron toward Joe. If fear is involved (big if IMO) it comes from Ron or other sources, most likely drug related. I think the only fear involved, for all of them, is the fear of jail.

Quote by Elle: And Chelsea had only good things to say about Ronald.....she didn't seem too frightened of him here : http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/05/...s-family-feud/

Elle, these people change their mind as ofter as I change the TV channel.
Remember on the jail house call between Misty and Chelsea, she ask Misty if it were two people that she cared about, and went on to say, because I don't give a *advertiser censored** about Ronald. I don't think she was kidding!

I agree with you in all respects. I have to ask myself is the wrath of RC worse than the death penalty or life behind bars. I don't think so. That doesn't even make sense.
I haven't seen anything to convice me RC had anything to do with this. I am not sure these confessions so to speak are not the product of the same mentality as Misty thinking 10% of a million was $50,000. Maybe they don't know what they are facing.

BBM.

And I agree with you 100%. But if someone threatens your children, and you know they just killed their own child, why would you have a hard time believing they would do the same to your child?
Not you.........I'm talking about people in general.

IF Ron is involved, I think as long as Ron is in jail, Misty won't tell all. Ron being in jail makes it easier for her to stay silent IMO. I do think she hates it and does want to get out, but telling on Ron will not happen unless she feels betrayed by him. If he were to get out I think she would be mad enough to talk.

Does anyone recall it being said somewhere that LE wanted Ron to divorce Misty so she would get mad and talk? thought I read this somewhere???

Does anyone have a clue as to why Nancy Grace defends RC the way she does?

I understand where Nancy is coming from. Nancy is my age, Ron is my son's age so I feel like I can identify somewhat with both of them. I saw (on television) Ron's initial grief when he learned Haleigh was gone. I heard him lash out at Misty for letting her get "stole". I don't believe ANY parent could put on a show in the beginning. I don't think he could of faked that initial outpouring of grief and anger if he had a clue what really happened at that time. Nancy knows what it feels like to be a parent and she too sees that initial visceral reaction out of Ron. You can't fake or redirect that initial gut wrenching visceral pain that one endures upon learning their child has been taken.

I have seen parents when they are trying to cover up their culpability and I know Nancy Grace has too. I don't see that in Ron. Ron has some guilt that shows through, but at the time of Haleigh going missing he had no clue what was going on. I see Ron's guilt as coming from the possibility that he did leave drugs laying around, or his poor choice of the people he had around him. Either of those could have led to Haleigh's demise, and he knows it now. It's too late for his knowledge to do Haleigh any good though.

I don't understand why people think Ron should be shocked and falling apart if he was told to start planning Haleigh's funeral. He's had 14 months to face reality. It should come as no surprise to him that LE thinks she is most likely dead.

And while I am on a roll about it all I hear people fretting because Crystal is referred to by NG as "bio mom". I was raised by my dad and his family from age 3 days. I ALWAYS have thought of the lady who had me as my bio mom. I don't think of her as mom. It never occurred to me to think of her as anything but bio mom until now when I see people comparing a situation where the bio mom isn't raising the child. Let me tell you it sure doesn't feel like "mom" the same way as "dad" feels like dad! This is just my :twocents: because I've been there.

What if Haleigh's body is found and it's wrapped up in a jacket with Tommy's monogram on it, and his DL in one of the pockets. (this is over the top, but I'm trying to make a point) Who does that point to? Ronald has covered all his bases in this death. Nothing points to him, and everything points to the rest of them. I believe this man is sinister enough to do something like this. So, here they go off to jail, and Ronald's left to carry out his threats. Pretty scary thought to me!

BBM.

And I agree with you 100%. But if someone threatens your children, and you know they just killed their own child, why would you have a hard time believing they would do the same to your child?
Not you.........I'm talking about people in general.

I understand, but I just watched that video where she was saying they were moving because she was frightened for her children, but she is no way indicating it was RC or anyone she knew. She was talking about the situation in general. And of course it would scare me. Actually way down here in Texas I fear for my grandchildren as well as other children for this situation all over the country.

Hi Oceanwatch!

LogDetective-160x160.gif

I understand, but I just watched that video where she was saying they were moving because she was frightened for her children, but she is no way indicating it was RC or anyone she knew. She was talking about the situation in general. And of course it would scare me. Actually way down here in Texas I fear for my grandchildren as well as other children for this situation all over the country.

..oddly enough when the Croslin's moved off Tyler and out of the neighborhood their neighbors felt better AND SAID their children were scared of them.

In all honesty nobody knows "IF" they have talked or "WHAT" was said.... LE isn't talking. They all may of pointed fingers at RC for all we know.

They all have covered each others butts since this has begun. Ron brought Misty into his home & Ron WAS responsible for his children, Ron put Haleigh in DANGER by association. Ron by marrying Misty so she couldn't testify against him. To being arrested for drugs together. These people have no shame nor remorse for anything. One lies & the other swears by it.

Hopefully LE will soon make the arrests long needed in this case. To bring justice for little Haleigh!

misty does not seem to come from a family that looks out for her well being or taught her how to keep out of trouble. i always thought that ron went for the younger girls because they were easier to control. i felt the tears from misty were more fear of what ron would think or do more so than haleigh being missing. the fact that all these characters were arrested together really just leads me to believe that they are covering for eachother. imo, whatever happened to haleigh involves ron. he married her because he mistakenly believed that it would probably protect them from testifying against eachother. he kept all the people that were implicated in his daughters disappearance extremely close and never once seemed to actively search for his daughter. im sure there were lots of rumors to follow up on in that little town. so if they are not telling on ron its because they are all as involved in it and he has them convinced that they will go down harder than he ever could.

I'm going to go out on a limb (please don't push me off) and say they aren't talking cause it wasn't him. I don't think he is completely innocent and can see it being quite possible that he was told after the fact, but I honestly don't think he was there and we he first got home and made the first 911 call, genuinely believed someone had took her.
I think a lot of the hush hush is due to the drug trafficking. They all participated in some capacity with the selling, buying and consuming of drugs....and they covered up whatever happened to Haleigh to prevent LE from finding out about the drug stuff. When they got arrested they were probably advised by their attorneys to keep their mouths shut. Any attorney that knows that their client has ANY information that would inturn also implicate their client in the commission of a crime is going to tell them to keep quite at least until they can figure out a way out or at the least less time(i.e a deal)

I understand where Nancy is coming from. Nancy is my age, Ron is my son's age so I feel like I can identify somewhat with both of them. I saw (on television) Ron's initial grief when he learned Haleigh was gone. I heard him lash out at Misty for letting her get "stole". I don't believe ANY parent could put on a show in the beginning. I don't think he could of faked that initial outpouring of grief and anger if he had a clue what really happened at that time. Nancy knows what it feels like to be a parent and she too sees that initial visceral reaction out of Ron. You can't fake or redirect that initial gut wrenching visceral pain that one endures upon learning their child has been taken.

I have seen parents when they are trying to cover up their culpability and I know Nancy Grace has too. I don't see that in Ron. Ron has some guilt that shows through, but at the time of Haleigh going missing he had no clue what was going on. I see Ron's guilt as coming from the possibility that he did leave drugs laying around, or his poor choice of the people he had around him. Either of those could have led to Haleigh's demise, and he knows it now. It's too late for his knowledge to do Haleigh any good though.

I don't understand why people think Ron should be shocked and falling apart if he was told to start planning Haleigh's funeral. He's had 14 months to face reality. It should come as no surprise to him that LE thinks she is most likely dead.

And while I am on a roll about it all I hear people fretting because Crystal is referred to by NG as "bio mom". I was raised by my dad and his family from age 3 days. I ALWAYS have thought of the lady who had me as my bio mom. I don't think of her as mom. It never occurred to me to think of her as anything but bio mom until now when I see people comparing a situation where the bio mom isn't raising the child. Let me tell you it sure doesn't feel like "mom" the same way as "dad" feels like dad! This is just my :twocents: because I've been there.

Ron initial reaction was not typical of a parent who's child is missing. Your first instinct it to find them. You yell at Misty to call 911 as you head out the door because as far as you know she just went out the door period. I know, I have been there and done that. Like you said, he had no idea what was going on so why wasn't he out looking for his child like any normal parent would be. Nancy has never had a child missing and I bet a million she has never heard a 911 call like that in her life.

At 12 months of Haleigh being missing Ron says to his mother in a jailhouse call the either Misty or Crystal had Haleigh hidden out and they would know depending on which one up and moved now. They believed then she was still alive. To hear your child is dead even after years would be a crushing blow no matter how or what you thought might have happened. Ron's reaction to the news was blase at the best.

Crystal was not a bio-mom by any stretch. She had visitation and drove hundreds of miles to get her kids and nobody has described her relationship with her children like you state your case was. She paid child support when she could.

They won't rat Ron out for H's death because Misty and the others understand that they are the most responsible for H's death; they have a stronger allegiance to Ron, versus CS or JO; and Misty won't point to Ron because of her love for him (otherwise, she'd be pointing at him, too). MC and TC are hiding something they don't want known, not even to Ron. If not for understanding that they are responsible for H's death and because Ron's (and CS's child - but no allegiance to her) child became the victim, MC and crew would have pointed the finger at Ron ages ago - whether he did it or not.

Misty holds the key, etc. Misty has the answers, etc. because Misty is the one most culpable for H's death whether or not she actually committed the murder, gave an instruction, participated with others in it, etc.

Ron acted like a little wimp in the back of the car during the drug bust. Misty's not afraid of nothing. Her Gram got that across.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back