2010.05.07 Ronald Cummings Bond Reduction & Nebbia Hearing Canceled!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think RC would "rat" anyone out for drugs. He seemed fairly resigned to prison in his future, so I have to say that no, I don't think there is any conspiracy involved here.

I am sure my opinion will be met with disagreement and denial but ya know, I for one would like to see what happens if he was granted a bond reduction and somehow bonded out. His final verdict at trial will surely be a lengthy prison term for his drug charges, but I would be interested to see how he chooses to spend his last days of freedom for awhile. He did after all receive the news that his daughter is likely deceased while behind bars. Would he help plan a memorial? What might happen? JMO

He may also become a fugitive seeing how he has expressed desires to visit where was it? Honduras, Guatemala? I can't remember the exact location. He's also expressed desires to move away to Miami. Extradition can become difficult if he flees.

If the money dosen't come from Ron's own pocket, he's got nothing to lose by fleeing. Motion denied and back to the pokey. <G>

So the general consensus is that LP is putting up the bail but we won't be able to confirm that until the hearing huh?

hhmmm. Intersting. Also interesting is the meth bust the other day. Anyone know if the folks busted the other day have any association or ties with the Cummins/Croslin crowd?

The only thing they have in common I know of is drug using and selling and not being real smart about it.

I think he would run. He is facing a few years on drug charges, and, if involved with Haleigh's demise, life or worse.

Obviously he knows not to go near where Haleigh's remains are, so letting him out to follow him is not a plan. Why would they let him out?

Doing drugs and running quick are his only options.

So the general consensus is that LP is putting up the bail but we won't be able to confirm that until the hearing huh?

hhmmm. Intersting. Also interesting is the meth bust the other day. Anyone know if the folks busted the other day have any association or ties with the Cummins/Croslin crowd?

Bold by me, I have been looking at this angle for many weeks now. Honestly the recent meth related arrests are not the only news worthy arrests in my opinion. If you go here: http://pcso.us/news and scroll through the 5 pages of press releases you will see a pattern of sorts. PC seems to be cracking down on not only meth sales but also production. Many other drug related press releases as well. If they are connected I haven't found the link yet. FWIW

this is interesting....first coast news just responded that they have been told that court today has been CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!

I just can't see them reducing his bail.

He has made way to many threats and was out on bail for a violence charge when he was arrested this time.

Makes no sense.

I almost didn't open this thread as it sounds like bad news to me.

Will this mean he could regain custody of Jr.?

Does anyone know: If RC is released today, would he be required to wear a tracking device? What restrictions would be placed on him, if any?

He may also become a fugitive seeing how he has expressed desires to visit where was is? Honduras, Guatemala? I can't remember the exact location. He's also expressed desires to move away to Miami. Extradition can become difficult if he flees.

If the money dosen't come from Ron's own pocket, he's got nothing to lose by fleeing. Motion denied and back to the pokey. <G>

Exactly my point but him fleeing would tell me a lot, ...a lot.

I would tend more to think that The Croslin bunch would be the more likely to flee to avoid prosecution, a look at their history shows they like to move around......often.All JMO

The only thing they have in common I know of is drug using and selling and not being real smart about it.

Wasn't it said that Misty and Tommy were buying from one of these guys in the black truck? Maybe I need to go downstairs. LOL

Please, if you want to discuss the drug arrests from this week, check out the thread in the Parking Lot. There is NO evidence that the arrests have anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance. Thanks!

If he bonds out, let's pray that each and every gun he has possession of is confiscated and NOT anywhere he can get his hands on them. Problem is, who knows exactly how many guns he has? :waitasec:

If he bonds out, let's pray that each and every gun he has possession of is confiscated and NOT anywhere he can get his hands on them. Problem is, who knows exactly how many guns he has? :waitasec:
......or where he had them.

But what's this about the court being canceled???

A person who has posted here has stated he talked about locking them up and keeping them safe for him. Described many of them.

I almost didn't open this thread as it sounds like bad news to me.

Will this mean he could regain custody of Jr.?

I doubt he could get custody while the charges are outstanding. Time to pray.

I wrote to First Coast news asking them to cover it today, and they responded with an email telling me that they have been told that it has been cancelled....that is all I know about it....was just passing it along...

Let's assume it's not Padilla-- where on earth would this amount of money come from? Could the Nebbia Hearing be a sting for some hypothesized fraud? :waitasec: :crazy:

Exactly my point but him fleeing would tell me a lot, ...a lot.

I would tend more to think that The Croslin bunch would be the more likely to flee to avoid prosecution, a look at their history shows they like to move around......often.All JMO

Personally I wouldn't risk the "risk of flight issue" Consider Joran Van der Sloot and Natalee Holloway. Even in the face of a confession, Jorans lawyers in the Netherlands are fighting against his arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member