OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still taken aback that finding Kyron is of a higher importance than finding Osama Bin Laden! (Of course he is, but you know what I mean...) I gotta think on that one...

Well, I am sorry, but it also seems very odd to me also...... HaLeigh Cummings did not rank that high....BUT...LE in that case think HC is dead. I seriously think they are looking for a LIVE Kyron....and that makes me HAPPY......

The amount of involvement by LE/FBI and everyone has me stunned! I am sorry, but, ALL MISSING childrens cases should be handled in this manner...IMO...

I am not saying LE/FBI is doing any wrong, what I am saying is they are doing EVERYTHING right!!! Maybe this is where some of the posters are having a problem with Kyrons step-dads occupation.

IMO - Kyrons step-dad KNOWS how the case should be handled, and the LE &FBI knows he knows... so.. they are just doing what they are SUPPOSED to to in EVERY missing childs case......

I think Kyrons step-dad has them on the ball....

Am I making any sense at all??? LOL

PS: the theory about the family needing special protection for secret reasons, etc...does not fly with me. Until a few days ago, the stepmother's FB page told the world their every move and several of the siblings of various people involved in this case still have open sites. This is not a family who was hiding behind anything, so that does not make sense. They would have always have been low-profile, if this were the case IMO.

I think we better see if this has ever been done before.

Something about Kyron, or someone in his family, or this case, is special in a very rare way.

The secrecy, the 24/7 liaison, Kyron on the FBI Wanted page, looking for an alive Kyron after this many days with no expression whatever of the criticality of time running out for him...

I need to think.

*putting on tinfoil hat*

Possible his dad is involved in government contracts with Intel? That could explain the email too.

A big red flag would be if someone else was missing from the town. You may think they left with Kyron or had some involvement too.

I thought it was very interesting when they came out with a profile in Somer's case and told the public what behaviors were important to notice and report/tip their neighbors or other people they knew that met profile descriptions & fit timeframes. I don't know if they were able to do that only b/c they had recovered Somer's remains...

Here, LE may have done some of this profiling-education for Kyron's case via the massive school community interviews they conducted.

I think we better see if this has ever been done before.

Something about Kyron, or someone in his family, or this case, is special in a very rare way.

The secrecy, the 24/7 liaison, Kyron on the FBI Wanted page, looking for an alive Kyron after this many days with no expression whatever of the criticality of time running out for him...

I need to think.

I am seeing others there as well, a parental kidnapping a kidnap/missing person.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted.htm

I thought it was interesting that at today's PC, LE would not comment when a reporter asked about search efforts near Sauvie Island. Looks like it's one of the areas they are looking for video.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Second-grade-student-missing-from-Skyline-Elementary-95670454.html

Snipped...Video of these specific locations was being sought:

NW Cornelius Pass, Germantown, Logie Trail, Rocky Point, Skyline, West Union, Springville, Newberry, McNamee, Kaizer Thompson and Laidlaw roads and Bethany Boulevard.

The request includes a stretch of Oregon 30 from NW Rocky Point Road to Germantown Road which does not pass by the school at all. It does however, parallel Sauvie Island, where searchers have spent the last several days.

Search coordinator Sgt. Diana Olsen of the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office declined to comment on any specific aspect of the search Saturday, including a direct question about the Sauvie Island search.

hmmm white truck? white beetle?
I actually thought that too.How many white trucks and white beetles or white cars were seen in 2 days.:crazy: :crosseyed:

Who drove a white beetle?

Well, I am sorry, but it also seems very odd to me also...... HaLeigh Cummings did not rank that high....BUT...LE in that case think HC is dead. I seriously think they are looking for a LIVE Kyron....and that makes me HAPPY......

The amount of involvement by LE/FBI and everyone has me stunned! I am sorry, but, ALL MISSING childrens cases should be handled in this manner...IMO...

I am not saying LE/FBI is doing any wrong, what I am saying is they are doing EVERYTHING right!!! Maybe this is where some of the posters are having a problem with Kyrons step-dads occupation.

IMO - Kyrons step-dad KNOWS how the case should be handled, and the LE &FBI knows he knows... so.. they are just doing what they are SUPPOSED to to in EVERY missing childs case......

I think Kyrons step-dad has them on the ball....

Am I making any sense at all??? LOL

Haleigh is on the list posted above
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/kidmiss.htm (repost)

about the request of videos. WHY are they only asking for this now?

this should have been requested asap, IMO.

I also think they should check the school bus videos.
Could someone in the family have very recently told LE they were being followed, or thought they were being followed?

Unless the vehicle is a scooter, or bike, or skateboard...

I need to look at the map for reference - but you know - anything is possible.

What if they are looking for signs that some older kid rode his bike to school days beforhand with a shovel strapped to his back or something else bizarre.

They were also asking people to try to remember anything out of the ordinary that morning that Kyron went missing - before school.

Please don't laugh - I know it's way out there. (Cept you Laughing - you can laugh :) )

FWIW, I live in a small little midwestern town, and when my 13 year old decided to go explore the town rather than come home from school, I had a police detective stationed at my house, and he made it very clear that someone from the PD would be at my house until the conclusion of the matter. Thankfully, that only took a couple hours.

My only point being, it doesn't surprise me that they have someone at their house 24/7.

Regarding the request for video that recently came out. Could someone with excellent mapping skills maybe pinpoint these areas on the map so we can see if there is a direct travel route or anything that might be helpful in this request?

ETA: Thanks in advance!

I haven't even seen a word that there are suspects or POI in this case.

Gates refuses to call Kyron's disappearance a criminal investigation. So if it isn't a criminal investigation yet the of course there would be no suspects or POI to rule in or out at this time.

IMO
oceanblueeyes,

Has it been stated by Gates, or anyone else, that this is NOT a criminal investigation? I hadn't heard that.

Thanks.

If it were an older student, I guess they would have been marked absent also or tardy...I can't see how he/she would be able to hide Kyron so well, that he can't be found and still make it to class on time. I assume all parents were asked that simple question when interviewed and could verify if their child was there or supposed to be at school that day. I hope that made sense. If an older driving sibling dropped them off and came across Kyron...the same roll call would happen in high school (each class), unless they were already out of school for the year.

Family Says Son Mistaken For Kyron

A Vancouver family said they're attracting attention because their little boy has a striking resemblance to Kyron Horman, a missing second-grader.Members of the Elliott family said they've gotten dirty looks and have even been followed when they're out with their son Talin."I felt like people were looking at me personally as a bad guy because I had him with me. This isn't Kyron. This is just a look-a-like," said Marcus Elliott, Talin's father. "I don't feel like we can go anywhere without people watching us and wondering."

Picture at the link:
http://www.kptv.com/news/23881699/detail.html

I need to look at the map for reference - but you know - anything is possible.

What if they are looking for signs that some older kid rode his bike to school days beforhand with a shovel strapped to his back or something else bizarre.

They were also asking people to try to remember anything out of the ordinary that morning that Kyron went missing - before school.

Please don't laugh - I know it's way out there. (Cept you Lauging - you can laugh :) )

I'm not laughing. Honestly, I think they are so desperate at this point they are willing to look at anything that happened around that school that morning and the day before. Anything to generate a lead. Even a kid on a bicycle.

That is so not good.

I don't know who's post to quote since there have been so many questions about the FBI list comment...

KYRON is NOT on the same page as Osama Bin Ladin......that is the most wanted list for criminals and fugitives. There is a specific FBI list for kids and there are many on there besides Kyron, his name and picture are just at the top for now.

So, before this grows into a completely new and incorrect rumor, here is the link:

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/kidmiss.htm

Aha! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members