OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
oceanblueeyes,

Has it been stated by Gates, or anyone else, that this is NOT a criminal investigation? I hadn't heard that.

Thanks.

Yes. At a press conference, the principal referred to it as a criminal investigation. At the following press conference, Gates emphatically stated it was NOT a criminal investigation and that the principal misspoke. He was very firm about that.

Haleigh is on the list posted above
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/kidmiss.htm (repost)

Yes, unfortunlatly, I tyoed that all up before I bothered to look... I just seen Kyron was posted above osama.. and I was like WTH..???

Now, I see where he is on that page, as he should be.

The rest of my post still stands as is.

Long story short, Kyron is NOT getting SPECIAL attention because his step-dad is in LE. Kyron is getting the SPECIAL attention every other missing child SHOULD have!! His step-father knows what is supposed to be done in cases like this, and LE/FBI knows that he knows...

Le/FBI is doing an AWSOME job in this case!!!!

I thought it was very interesting when they came out with a profile in Somer's case and told the public what behaviors were important to notice and report/tip their neighbors or other people they knew that met profile descriptions & fit timeframes. I don't know if they were able to do that only b/c they had recovered Somer's remains...

Here, LE may have done some of this profiling-education for Kyron's case via the massive school community interviews they conducted.

A long time ago I learned it is not always what you see, it is sometimes what you don't see. We learned that on Haleigh's case real fast. So LE may have some kids or neighbors that suspect a person and they don't see him around, or maybe he is too much around, IDK, but I think they are keeping things close because the person or persons are close. I want to be clear, I don't think it is family.

Are they looking for a car? Do the addresses have anything in common? Are they major intersections or do they follow some route LE have been searching? Any locals have some ideas? TIA

Those seem to me like the major traveled roads up there..
We just used Corn Pass yesterday to get over to Portland area, and many people use Germantown to get into Portland, it's a lot easier than going
Hwy 26..

I can't think of anything camera wise for a business except at 185th & West Union, that's a busy intersection, and the Plainview Grocery, if they have a camera, but nothing at any of the other intersections I can think ..

Any other locals??

If it were an older student, I guess they would have been marked absent also or tardy...I can't see how he/she would be able to hide Kyron so well, that he can't be found and still make it to class on time. I assume all parents were asked that simple question when interviewed and could verify if their child was there or supposed to be at school that day. I hope that made sense. If an older driving sibling dropped them off and came across Kyron...the same roll call would happen in high school (each class), unless they were already out of school for the year.

I was thinking they may have had something ready - like the girl in the Olten case. I forget did they find Elizabeth first or did the girl lead them there? I know they had searched the spot before and missed her.

If Kyron wasn't missed that day - it's possible other students weren't missed too. I was also thinking maybe the perp returned to school during the talent show or something.

*putting on tinfoil hat*

Possible his dad is involved in government contracts with Intel? That could explain the email too.

*takes your tinfoil hat and puts it on*

Something that entails a secret clearance? It would have to be one of the higher level ones.

*wraps up my half-eaten Twinkie in your tinfoil hat and hands it back to you*

:)

I think there are some missing kids on that FBI list next to Osama, just not at the top like Kyron.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted.htm

Thanks...yes, he is not the only missing kid listed on the site. That link is the home page so to speak, and that is just sort of the index page, if anyone wants to see the whole set of listings, just go to the list of pages on the right, the specific one for missing is there along with all of the other choices.

I see a number of a posts along the line as this. Just because they aren't releasing to the general public what is really going on with the investigation - doesn't mean there isn't progress within their investigation.
I never stated that I thought that LE is not making progress. I stated that they seem to only be allowing questions with answers that reveal nothing substantial.

I realize that LE does not have to tell us anything. I find it frustrating that they have press conferences only to answer "no comment" or to tell us Kyron's favorite color, or even worse, to make excuses for the sm; the person who was last responsible for Kyron, the person whose account of events we have not heard. Fine, but why speak to it at all, then?. The fact they chose that question to answer, the one about the parents going to the gym, causes me to believe they realize just how suspect these people look.

Why have a press conference at all if no information is going to be given in order for the public to help?

These are just my opinions.

I was thinking they may have had something ready - like the girl in the Olten case. I forget did they find Elizabeth first or did the girl lead them there? I know they had searched the spot before and missed her.

If Kyron wasn't missed that day - it's possible other students weren't missed too. I was also thinking maybe the perp returned to school during the talent show or something.

I think the incident with her happened after school hours, but was a sibling of a friend...so, they probably interviewed her til they "broke" her.

Family Says Son Mistaken For Kyron

A Vancouver family said they're attracting attention because their little boy has a striking resemblance to Kyron Horman, a missing second-grader.Members of the Elliott family said they've gotten dirty looks and have even been followed when they're out with their son Talin."I felt like people were looking at me personally as a bad guy because I had him with me. This isn't Kyron. This is just a look-a-like," said Marcus Elliott, Talin's father. "I don't feel like we can go anywhere without people watching us and wondering."

Picture at the link:
http://www.kptv.com/news/23881699/detail.html

Oh myyyyyy!!! So similar!!

LOL. That mom is lucky some crazy bird does go snatch her child and take him to the nearest LE office!! Wow!! They look so much alike.. slightly different ears & teeth...

I was not a para or an aide. I was a parent volunteer.

OK, I'm a few pages behind but I have seen this word on here twice now and can't figure it out. What is a "para"? Thanks :)

OK, I'm a few pages behind but I have seen this word on here twice now and can't figure it out. What is a "para"? Thanks :)
para is short for para-professional. Like a teacher assistant or teacher aide. Just a new word that they use now.

Could someone in the family have very recently told LE they were being followed, or thought they were being followed?

Good thought. Or remember the other day, LE asked for anyone who saw anything suspicious in on that Friday morning to call in? Perhaps someone (or someones) reported seeing someone following Kyron and his stepmom, or Kyron.

As soon as we heard that step-dad was LE I mulled this over and over. Don't DY and TY have children of their own? I thought I heard that - I know I heard that DY has older children - isn't there children from their own union - DY and TY? If they have children of their own, and this is related to his "work", then why take Kyron? Kyron isn't his.

*takes your tinfoil hat and puts it on*

Something that entails a secret clearance? It would have to be one of the higher level ones.

*wraps up my half-eaten Twinkie in your tinfoil hat and hands it back to you*

:)

*munching on twinkie*

maybe this isn't directed at the family so much as the company

*tinfoil getting really tight now*

oceanblueeyes,

Has it been stated by Gates, or anyone else, that this is NOT a criminal investigation? I hadn't heard that.

Thanks.

Yes. Just the other day. An article on CNN I believe it was. I put it in Kyron's media thread.

Something like 'there's no evidence of a crime, so no criminal investigation'.

A new thread has been started for Kyrons case.
Please continue here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106601"]OR OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #12 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes