Spoke with KOIN News 6 and they said that Kyron's Body Has Not Been Found

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It still comes up in search results on their website but the link does not go anywhere.

This is CRAZY. Why on earth would a news source post a rumor that came from blogs and forums?

Completely insane!

Thanks, Tricia, for calling KOIN about it. Crazy!

Very fishy... I hope it isn't true, but have a sick feeling about it :(

Very fishy... I hope it isn't true, but have a sick feeling about it :(

Something is very funky and I too have that sick sinking feeling.

Something is wrong here. Why would a reputable news source have that on their home page? I have a bad feeling it got there just a bit too soon...but it is very ominous.

This is frustrating. Maybe someone is jumping the gun. If they found a body, it's likely they still don't have a positive ID. I wish the media would just get their butts out to Sauvie Island and report what's going on there. Are there more searchers than there have been the last couple days? Are they taking things away from the scene?

:waitasec: well ..... something is not right that is for sure.

They (LE) wouldn't allow the release a false story like that to guage someone's reaction would they?

I called them a half an hour ago and they said the same thing. It would take one minute to wipe that off their site. Why have they not done it yet?

I posted a screen cap in the truck thread just before Tricia posted.

I'm not good at searching arrest bookings - are you guys on it?

DO NOT POST ANYTHING ON THIS THREAD THAT HAS NOT BEEN CONFIRMED.

If anyone else does they will be banned.

I may need to admit my damn self in the Hospital after all this. I am litterly shaking.

Don't quote uncomfirmed rumors pleaseeeee. OH My goodness I am just sick over this.

IF/when an arrest is made, does anyone know if it will be Multnomah County Sheriff Dept or the Portland Police or someone else who has jurisdiction? I have been searching the MCS arrest report website this afternoon but haven't found any record of anyone whose names we know about yet being in custody. I could have been searching the wrong agency though...

maybe we should just stay on here and wait,see if it's confirmed or not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DryHeat77
Back