Did a Serial Killer/Pedophile Hit 32 Years Later?

This case has peeked my intrest so I started looking into it, apparently there were 2 other girls that also were abducted Ann Ellinwood and Stephanie Newsom, it was beleived that all three were related Stacy was left for dead and Stephanie Newsom was found murdered and from what I have found so far Ann was never found. Apparently this suddenly stopped, I wonder if the person who was involved got scared because Stacy survived or if he was arrested on soomething diffrent or if he died???????
Still looking but I think this is odd that 32 years later another school age child goes missing.

The person believed to have killed Stephanie Newsom killed himself shortly after being questioned by the police. He was ruled out as a suspect in the case of the Gresham girl, but a lot of people think he killed Ann as well, and that unlike Stephanie, her body's just never been found. It's unlikely we'll ever know for sure what happened. :(

The person believed to have killed Stephanie Newsom killed himself shortly after being questioned by the police. He was ruled out as a suspect in the case of the Gresham girl, but a lot of people think he killed Ann as well, and that unlike Stephanie, her body's just never been found. It's unlikely we'll ever know for sure what happened. :(
Yup, I just saw that... I'm still looking, so apparently there was still another person who was responsible for Stacy kidnapping

Consider another missing boy, also Kyrons age, from 1996, Crater Lake. His name was Samual.

Do you have a last name? The only Sam I'm aware of who went missing in Crater Lake is Sam Boehlke (sp?) but that was only a few years ago, not 15 years ago. He was out with his dad on a trail and ran ahead and off the trail; his dad lost sight of him and he was never seen again.

Consider another missing boy, also Kyrons age, from 1996, Crater Lake. His name was Samual.

He was beleived to be lost in the woods. I think I remember this, but isnt he the one that went camping with his dad and ran off? He had Autism... I THINK PLEASE do not take this as fact as my memory isnt always good.

but Cycle what are you thinking is the connection here?:waitasec:

He was beleived to be lost in the woods. I think I remember this, but isnt he the one that went camping with his dad and ran off? He had Autism... I THINK PLEASE do not take this as fact as my memory isnt always good.

but Cycle what are you thinking is the connection here?:waitasec:

Samuel Boehlke

Missing: Oct 14, 2006

http://archive.mailtribune.com/archive/2006/1125/local/stories/boymemorial-ap.htm

Okay yes, I do remember. I thought that case was odd to, they never did find him :O(

Are you thinking that Kyron is lost? or do you not beleive this familyies story of what happened? I'm still :waitasec:

Some of us were getting a feeling that the person who did this had killed before, and that he might be connected to Samuel's disappearance.

Some of us were getting a feeling that the person who did this had killed before, and that he might be connected to Samuel's disappearance.

Really? What similarities (apart from age of the boys) are you finding? Are you thinking that someone happened to be out in the area when Sam and his dad stopped to hike? And then when Sam ran off, this person grabbed him and hid from his father and searchers?

Really? What similarities (apart from age of the boys) are you finding? Are you thinking that someone happened to be out in the area when Sam and his dad stopped to hike? And then when Sam ran off, this person grabbed him and hid from his father and searchers?

I am talking to myself now, but I was just reading about the Derrick Engebreston case. Derrick was a boy from Southern Oregon who was out looking for Christmas trees with his dad and granddad. He got separated from them and was never seen again. It's now believed that he made his way to the road, where he happened to be abducted by a pedophile who had attempted to kill a boy of similar age several years after Derrick's disappearance.

I hope something like this hasn't happened to Kyron (where he was lost then picked up by the wrong type of person). I wish we knew more about the basis of the SI searches; is there really good cause to be there or are they just poking around?

http://www.oregon.gov/OSP/MCC/engebretson_derrick.shtml

Yes, whatever did happen to Derrick Engebretson
Derrick Engebretson
osp_logo_s.gif
spacer.gif
Missing Since 12/05/1998
Engebretson_Derrick.jpg

Derrick Engebretson - Missing Since 12/05/1998​

Derrick Engebretson, his father and grandfather were looking for a Christmas tree in the Rocky Point area of the Winema National Forest in Klamath County on December 5, 1998. He became separated from them and has not been seen since. He has a scar from a dog bite on his chin, between the nostrils and under the nose. The Klamath County Sheriff´s Office is handling the investigation.

Missing Date
12/05/1998
Race
White
Sex
Male
Current Age
Hair Color
Brown
Hair Type
Straight
Eyes
Hazel
Height​
4´6"
Weight
85 lbs
Missing From
Bonanza, Oregon, USA
Type of Abduction
Endangered Missing

A Toll-Free Hotline: (1-800-282-7155) is maintained by the Clearinghouse to receive any information on missing children.
Clearinghouse business number 503-934-0188.​

Walter Ackerson was never found either.
http://www.oregon.gov/OSP/MCC/ackerson_walter.shtml
Walter Ackerson was 16 years old when last seen by three male friends who were with him at Nye Beach in Newport, Oregon. He has crooked teeth with gaps between them. He is now 35 years old. The Lincoln County Sheriff's Office is investigating.

Does the school have hallway cameras?
Schools here have them every where except bathrooms.
Kyron never screamed........so he went on command, willingly, was never there.
as for asimiliar crime 32 years ago............perp would be maybe 50? 60?
Look like a grandparent?
Interesting.
Was any 'family, friend of family' gone or out os state for 32 years?

or could this be a copy cat.............someone that read about the former
kidnappings and get the idea to do it?????

Portland is on the border of WA state (across the Columbia R from Vancouver, WA), with the I-5 corridor north and south, connecting Portland to Seattle. So as long as we're exploring possible connections with other missing children in the area, we should also take a look at Washington's missing children:
http://www.wsp.wa.gov/crime/mischild.php

Portland is on the border of WA state (across the Columbia R from Vancouver, WA), with the I-5 corridor north and south, connecting Portland to Seattle. So as long as we're exploring possible connections with other missing children in the area, we should also take a look at Washington's missing children:
http://www.wsp.wa.gov/crime/mischild.php

Good thought! Thank you.

That gives us Bryce Herda, 7, last seen hiking on a beach

http://www.wsp.wa.gov/crime/docs/mischild/Herda_Bryce.pdf

There aren't many young boys missing in WA at all, it doesn't look like.

In Stacie's case, I just can't believe they had so much eye-witness detail and couldn't solve it. Disturbing.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sapphire13
Back