2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit, I am curious about this hint, but if you are referring to a nic here on WS, sleuthing out fellow members os against the TS... and, specifically, if it refers to a certain [one], I think that was specifically labelled a no-no by a mod.

However, I can't deny I am interested...

ETA: OK, just saw your above post, and I see it doesn't refer to a WS hat. TY.

Interesting no? :angel:

Reporter claimed he talked to TH twice today..once before the filing for divorce but then he called her a few hours ago and she sounded 'out of breath' and said she was 'trying to get some items together'...?!wtf?!

WTF is right...

oh.. when the feed was up and the lady didn't know we could hear her, she was whispering and laughing about a police officer going to prison.

Now they just played the story.

I think the little they did say on the news on KGW was pretty basic, and stuff we already know or have heard. I don't get the comment Terri made to the reporter "gathering some things, and sounded out of breath"???

oh.. when the feed was up and the lady didn't know we could hear her, she was whispering and laughing about a police officer going to prison.

Now they just played the story.

I didn't catch that, but I did get to see Laural Porter freshening up her own makeup. I'm sure she didn't know she was LIVE just yet. :doh:

I think the little they did say on the news on KGW was pretty basic, and stuff we already know or have heard. I don't get the comment Terri made to the reporter "gathering some things, and sounded out of breath"???

What I don't get is that she ANSWERED THE PHONE (the 2nd time). All this stuff going on in the last few hours and SHE picks up the phone! At least get your mom or dad to answer for you. What on :earth: is this woman doing?

Report says with second call to Terri, she was out of breath and getting things together.

I think she's being taken in.

You can't take anything with you when you go to jail. They take everything when you get there.

You CAN take things if they admit you to the psych ward.

You CAN take things if you are being forced to move out of the house.

You CAN take things if you have decided that it is in your best interest to leave the area.

In any of those situations you would be out of breath if you didn't know this was coming and were shocked.

okay was that all there was to that? I thought TH was going to be speaking Live?

I just had another positive thought what if this is all a ruse to distract us. Maybe they know who has Kyron and are going to get him him but keeping everyone side tracked.

I know its not likely but, PLEASE lets stay positive.

What I don't get is that she ANSWERED THE PHONE (the 2nd time). All this stuff going on in the last few hours and SHE picks up the phone! At least get your mom or dad to answer for you. What on :earth: is this woman doing?

:banghead: That's what she should be doing, thinking WTH have I gotten myself into???

Unless there is a custody decree in place, either parent of a child can take that child anywhere.

It takes months to get a custody decree if either side contests it.

A restraining order can keep either parent from removing the child(ren) without permission from the other parent. It doesn't prohibit either parent from seeing the children, it just keeps them from unilaterally deciding the issue of custody.

Kaine Horman had just such a restraining order filed against him by Desiree; the judge granted the order against both parents.

The restraining order specifics are up to the judge and can include anything from no contact, telephone contact only, supervised visits, etc.

The plaintiff/petitioner asks for particular orders to be put into effect and the judge decides what orders to grant.

Temporary orders can be granted which are put into effect ex parte and until the hearing.

Here:

How about getting some important things ready for the baby that were forgotten in Kaines haste????????

Why would she keep answering the phone? That is pretty strange...but what isn't, in this case...

I'm sorry - was that the "statement from Teri Horman at 10"???

They should hide her phone and cut the wire on her doorbell.

Gotta wonder if she's lost it.

"She's trying to get a few things together?"
as in packing? as in paperwork? as in thoughts?

good grief. white coats. or bracelets. here we go. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RonaldLew