Landscaper says Terri Horman wanted him to kill her husband!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fear that this madness is just more dysfunctional flotsam that only muddies the waters and makes it less likely for Terri to confess. I think she knows, or feels, as many of us do, that this case is resting on what she says or does not say, and that LE will be hard-pressed to proceed with a case against her involving Kyron if she covrered her tracks well and keeps mum.

If this woman is guilty I dont ever see her confessing. Imo, the police are on their own and is going to have to gather the evidence themselves without a confession.

imo

I wonder if she will talk with all this pressure being placed on her. She has lawyered up now so I doubt it. But this is scary to me.

I hope Law Enforcement has lots more than this. And I hope what they have will lead them to Kyron. This little boy if he is alive must be so terrified. I can't in my wildest dreams imagine hurting a child. I ran over a bird one time with my car and cried for hours. I can't fathom hurting a child, or selling or giving a child away.

Anyone think those orders at the jail make lots of sense now?

Hopefully LE's case is strong enough that her lawyer might advise her to give information in exchange for some consideration in the charges that might be brought against her or the penalty sought.

Yes, if precious little Kyron is still with us, he must be wondering when his mom or dad is coming to get him and take him home. I also can't fathom anyone ever hurting a child. How could anyone look at any child's darling, adorable, innocent, trusting face and then do harm to them. Takes a special kind of evil, grandma. Thank God we don't understand it. :hug:

I wonder if she will talk with all this pressure being placed on her. She has lawyered up now so I doubt it. But this is scary to me.

I hope Law Enforcement has lots more than this. And I hope what they have will lead them to Kyron. This little boy if he is alive must be so terrified. I can't in my wildest dreams imagine hurting a child. I ran over a bird one time with my car and cried for hours. I can't fathom hurting a child, or selling or giving a child away.

Anyone think those orders at the jail make lots of sense now?

Grandma, now that I think about it you're probably right. She won't talk - not only does she have a defense attn. she has one that has a rep in her state as being a big hitter.

You know I had wondered at why she would retain such a "big" criminal defense attn. I am not wondering so much today.

I hope that Kyron is found too. I don't want this to be like so many other cases here where the child isn't found. (Hasanni, Haleigh, countless others here) :(

And like a lot of guys, probably wasn't vacuuming the carpet either. :angel: Wonder if she hired any other handymen.

Seriously, I would love to know exactly how LE became aware of this guy and what Terri's story was for their acquaintance vs. lawnguy's story.
My guess: Like Amber Frey, he probably thought it was best to come forward before he was incorrectly implicated in Kyron's disappearance.

I hope the focus gets back on Kyron very soon. They way this thing has been going, it looks like it could turn into a real ugly and public family feud. Some of the first volleys have been shot in TH's direction. It will be interesting to see what (if anything) comes back in the other direction. Next couple of days should be very interesting. I still sense a lot of smoke and mirrors here. Just can't quite figure out where it's all coming from.

Well I certainly believe there are more grave secrets in that family besides those of Terri Horman's.

I think it is all going to come spilling out this coming week.

IMO

How would she even work something like that into a conversation?
"Oh, after you mow, could you please weed-eat the back part of the house out by those trees, would you like some lemonade? And, also, get that posion ivy pulled up because I have children and I don't want them getting into it. My husband is very allergic so he can't do it, and by the way speaking of my husband would you mind terribly doing me a favor and killing him for me? More lemonade? Also need to have some of that scrub removed from down by the gate, its hard to open and close the gate with so much growth there. And my husband, who I wish you would kill, won't have time to get to it as he works 9am to 4pm Monday through Fridays but sometimes works from home on Fridays, and that's when I get a sitter and go to the gym, so he is home alone. Ever notice how secluded it is out here? We love it, you hardly even hear cars come down the lane it's so secluded, certainly could not hear something like a gun going off or even notice a strange car coming or going up the lane....So anyway how much do I owe you for today, $50.00? Plus an extra $1500.00 as a little "tip" for the favor of helping me with my husband problem...have you ever seen the pictures of me when I was a bodybuilder?
Let me show you....."

BBM. I have felt very sad for Kyron for the past several days and have a strong sense that this saga will not have a happy ending.

There was something about Terri's demeanor at the press conference that was very off-putting to me. She rubbed about against Kaine in a manner that appeared quite sensual to me and rather inappropriate under the circumstances. In retrospect and given what I now know about the situation, her body language may have suggested a serious effort to appear as if the two were close when, in all likelihood, they were not. jmo

Which reminds me. I meant to ask before, but then this whole story broke and I forgot. Can anyone direct me to a link of the FULL video from the first time the family spoke. I can find 6 million links (almost literally) to the short version, but not the whole thing that shows them walking in and out. Someone suggested that Kaine said something to TH when she was all up on him, and I seem to recall that. Anyway, this person said that she can read lips as she's hearing impaired, and believes she knows what he said. Anyone here a lip-reader?!

Perhaps LE is hoping that, if TH knows they have a murder for hire against her already, she will be more likely to tell the story about Kyron. The "they can only hang me once" scenario. If she's already in enough hot water, she may give up the whole story.
JMO

That used to happen, but nowdays we have the KC and MC tight lipped role models. Drag it on and don't tell seems to be a popular stance. They don't have a body so there's no plea deals to talk of yet.

"Oh, after you mow, could you please weed-eat the back part of the house out by those trees, would you like some lemonade? And, also, get that posion ivy pulled up because I have children and I don't want them getting into it. My husband is very allergic so he can't do it, and by the way speaking of my husband would you mind terribly doing me a favor and killing him for me? More lemonade? Also need to have some of that scrub removed from down by the gate, its hard to open and close the gate with so much growth there. And my husband, who I wish you would kill, won't have time to get to it as he works 9am to 4pm Monday through Fridays but sometimes works from home on Fridays, and that's when I get a sitter and go to the gym, so he is home alone. Ever notice how secluded it is out here? We love it, you hardly even hear cars come down the lane it's so secluded, certainly could not hear something like a gun going off or even notice a strange car coming or going up the lane....So anyway how much do I owe you for today, $50.00? Plus an extra $1500.00 as a little "tip" for the favor of helping me with my husband problem...have you ever seen the pictures of me when I was a bodybuilder?
Let me show you....."

thanks for the hoot! The whole thing is funny, but the part in bold made me lol I'm still chuckling, actually.

Don't we find though that the sort of sensational news comes out, but it isn't the news that helps make the case for harming the child? These links are generally well planned and not the types of things that will harm the investigation?

If this is the beginning of more, buckle your seat belts.

Off to look for the video you requested, wondering1.

If this woman is guilty I dont ever see her confessing. Imo, the police are on their own and is going to have to gather the evidence themselves without a confession.

imo

Hey OBE, glad to see you posting on Kryon's case.

I think you're probably right about her never confessing. How many times have we seen people do that? deny deny take it to their graves..etc. Too many to count KWIM?

Here is one consoling thought that I have about TH and her having to do something with Kyron.

She probably thinks of herself as smarter than everyone (just conjecture) and she might be...who knows. But the thing that people like this never realize is that they might be smarter, more clever than other individuals they aren't more clever than a room full of trained seasoned detectives on the whole.

Sure she can keep her mouth shut, but those detectives ( from an article I read early on when Kyron first went missing and before I posted on his threads so please don't ask me for a link) are taking Kyron to heart. They aren't going to just throw up their hands and walk away. They will find Kyron if he can be found, hopefully sooner than later and then---we will see just how smart she thinks she is....JMHO.

(I'm a bit peeved at the moment with this woman, sorry to sound so strident!)

I wonder if an error could have been made. Did the family eat breakfast together that morning? Perhaps Kyron got the wrong plate? Just thinking in type. Feel free to ignore me.

Wow...scary thought, but plausible. That is some good outside-the-box thinking, Ducky!

Let me show you....."

Sure glad you're on the side of good, Abbie. You're a force to be reckoned with. Very glib how you fit in the "oh, could you kill my husband part".

It's okay to have some laughter in this sad case.

thanks for the hoot! The whole thing is funny, but the part in bold made me lol I'm still chuckling, actually.

This whole thing is so awfull, sometimes a little "black humor" can releive some of the stress and shock. Hope nobody is offended, I am in the medical field and its second nature to me, its how we keep our sanity in the face of situations that are sometimes too painful and surreal to cope with otherwise.

Don't we find though that the sort of sensational news comes out, but it isn't the news that helps make the case for harming the child? These links are generally well planned and not the types of things that will harm the investigation?

If this is the beginning of more, buckle your seat belts.

I see this as maybe being the ground work for a circumstantial case in Kyron's story.

I keep thinking they have evidence that something happened to Kyron.

It bothered me out of the blue they photo shopped that pic of him with no glasses. Could they have found his glasses?

Wow...scary thought, but plausible. That is some good outside-the-box thinking, Ducky!

Thanks Sherbie. :bow: Here's proof some of us are still able to think up a new maybe.

Yeah, ducky, that is a really good thought. And completely feasable, (spelled wrong, don't care) knowing what we know at this moment about Terri. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen