Surveillance videos collected

Just the idea that LE had requested video surveillance to confirm if she was or wasn't where she said tells me they had reason not to believe her. :twocents:

Well, she only had a non-verbal baby to confirm her alibi, where Kaine and Desiree had co-workers...

Well,these video's might actually show she was where she said she was.Maybe her baby was with her.I'm just curious why wasn't this checked awhile ago or was it?Where did she say she was?

The tapes were requested awhile ago.

Just the idea that LE had requested video surveillance to confirm if she was or wasn't where she said tells me they had reason not to believe her. :twocents:

I think they are most likely being thorough.
With the things we know imagine what we do not, they probably have tons of info that will eventually solve this.
I hope for the sake of the family it is soon.

I thought DY made an interesting comment in her last presser. She knows what she had for breakfast that day (the day Kyron went missing), but TH doesn't know where she was.

***Something close to that, I don't have the exact words handy.
I'm thinking apparantly Terri did say where she was because somewhere they said I believe cell phone pings do not match where she said she was that day?

I thought DY made an interesting comment in her last presser. She knows what she had for breakfast that day (the day Kyron went missing), but TH doesn't know where she was.

***Something close to that, I don't have the exact words handy.

I don't think this is so strange. Some days are a blur for me--if I were missing a child, it would take me a little while to organize my thoughts and memory. The problem I have with comments like this from DY is that we don't know the context of the situation--if this was the afternoon/evening of Kyron's disappearance, TH may have needed time to calm down and remember her day. If it was days later, after she'd had time to remember, I would wonder. (And, DY doesn't clarify--is this comment is related to the LDT? I wonder!) I think this shows, in another instance, how two people can have different actions/reactions to stress. Desiree remembered an inconsequential detail--good for her, but that doesn't make TH guilty...

MOO

Im just thinking, you know, If TH did this and they can't find any evidence, why would she mess up on an alibi ? That does not make any sense. I would think even the dumbest criminal would know that much.

If Terri shows up on the videos being where she said she was - what's next?

If Terri was planning the demise of her son, why on earth would she bring baby girl along? I'm sure she has a sitter. My gosh, if this woman is innocent people need to hang their head in shame. Maybe it's time to begin looking elsewhere. mho mho and all that stuff.

I will say this....lugging a baby that age around to the school, the store and the gym will wear a mom out. It seems like everything takes twice as long to get done. And when they are that age (18 months) you can't really put them down anywhere because they get into everything...and they run fast. I can attest to this since my grandbaby is 17 months old.

Another thing that I really want to know--the timeline is really short! If she left the school at 8:45 and Kaine was home by 1:45, that's only 5 hours. Working out (how long?), grocery shopping (two stores?), probably feeding baby at some point, changing baby's diaper....and I read somewhere that Terri had her same workout clothes on... I just don't see how she had time!

If Kyron was supposed to go to his mom's for the weekend, was his bag packed and ready? Just another thought...

This thread needs to stay on topic about the surveillance tapes please.

I'm going to repeat the most basic rule of posting on this forum.

Do not tell other posters how they should think, or feel. Express your point without these comments.

This post lands at random.

Im just thinking, you know, If TH did this and they can't find any evidence, why would she mess up on an alibi ? That does not make any sense. I would think even the dumbest criminal would know that much.
I'm thinking even if she used the cell phone to throw someone off.Why would she say she was somewhere else?I'm starting to think they believed the cell phone pings and really didn't check her alibi real well.I'm thinking they will find video of her maybe with her baby.They need to check receipts of these stores too.

I'm going to guess that TH said she was in the Beaverton area before LE threw the cell phone pings in her face. Then she's stuck with what she said. LE is tricky that way. :)

I don't think this is so strange. Some days are a blur for me--if I were missing a child, it would take me a little while to organize my thoughts and memory. The problem I have with comments like this from DY is that we don't know the context of the situation--if this was the afternoon/evening of Kyron's disappearance, TH may have needed time to calm down and remember her day. If it was days later, after she'd had time to remember, I would wonder. (And, DY doesn't clarify--is this comment is related to the LDT? I wonder!) I think this shows, in another instance, how two people can have different actions/reactions to stress. Desiree remembered an inconsequential detail--good for her, but that doesn't make TH guilty...

MOO

Yes, and Desiree was several hours away while Terri was there. The experience for them was certainly different. I'm assuming Terri spent her morning in a rush, trying to get out the door with Kyron and his backpack and getting baby K in her carseat and trying to make it early to the science exhibit. Oh yes, and she couldn't forget the camera. Hmmm....wonder if Kyron eats school lunch or brings it from home? Did he have lunch money for that day...did he take lunch from home? Questions....questions.....

I'm going to guess that TH said she was in the Beaverton area before LE threw the cell phone pings in her face. Then she's stuck with what she said. LE is tricky that way. :)

I do so like the way you think....

I'm curious why would she have been in this area of Beaverton?

If Terri shows up on the videos being where she said she was - what's next?

If Terri was planning the demise of her son, why on earth would she bring baby girl along? I'm sure she has a sitter. My gosh, if this woman is innocent people need to hang their head in shame. Maybe it's time to begin looking elsewhere. mho mho and all that stuff.

What's the baby going to say? Many parents have killed their children with siblings present. Having the baby with her bolsters her "how could I do that, I had the baby with me!'

Actually we don't know if she had the baby with her the entire time. She could have used a sitter, the gym daycare, etc.

Not going to hang my head in shame, thankyouverymuch.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back