Surveillance videos collected

Greenpalm -- just so you know, it's a big no-no to use minors full names - you may want to edit baby K's name!

Just a friendly reminder!

I do agree that TH easily could have dropped her off at the day care and leave - never thought of that!

My partner eats the exact same thing for breakfast every morning - flax cereal with blueberries & rice milk & a glass of orange juice. He'd be able to recall in a flash what he ate for breakfast. Maybe DY's breakfast routine doesn't vary from day to day, either. Who knows?

I think it's easier for people to recall routine things, even under stress. A bit more difficult to recall non-routine things, especially during stressful events.

It will be interesting to learn if these tapes corroborate or refute TH's whereabouts on June 4th. Although I don't expect LE to release any details as to what may or may not be on those videos, since they may be considered evidence, IMO. Integrity of the investigation and all.

At any rate, kudos to KOMO for reporting real news. KATU could take a page from their book. MOO

Sorry you personalized the word 'people'. Didn't mean you specifically.

So Terri has an 18mo toddler on her hip traipsing through thick brush or swamp while carrying her s-son in arms so she can carefully hide his body? And this is all to show her innocence? What am I missing? :waitasec:

IMO, the baby would have left in the truck in the carseat. Who would suspect a loving mom to do such a thing?

Sorry, I've gotten behind on the case--the fact she (said she) was at the gym that day is news to me. Did this come out in one of the recent interviews with KH and DY?

It's new to me too. Does anyone have confirmation of where TH said she was that day?

How long does it usually take to murder someone? We don't know that, do we? :O She could have pushed him off a bridge, over the river (I cringe everytime I say that), or any of a number of things. Baby could have been in her carseat. That probably would have taken maybe a couple of minutes. It would have left the truck clean. It potentially could have swept the body far away.

Maybe this goes on the theories thread.

Also with the above scenario, she wouldn't have to have got dirty at all.

Yes, it was on HLN yesterday. Kaine said Terri went to the gym that day.

Do you have a link for that? Because that would be a huge fact to add to our very little teeny weenie list of facts.

Then isn't it amazing that we've heard so little about that? If Terri had an 18-month old baby with her at the school, how much more difficult would that make things.....

She probably had the baby on her hip throughout the science exhibits....and she was trying to take photos too. Maybe thats why she didn't walk Kyron back to his classroom. After all, she could see him down the hallway getting closer.

I can't see her harming Kyron if she had the baby with her. What did she do with the baby while she went to the gym? Was the baby in the video surveillance footage that was obtained by LE? Interesting....

BBM..I can.. I suspect she thought If she had her daughter with her she would appear to look less suspicious..JMO

Another thing that I really want to know--the timeline is really short! If she left the school at 8:45 and Kaine was home by 1:45, that's only 5 hours. Working out (how long?), grocery shopping (two stores?), probably feeding baby at some point, changing baby's diaper....and I read somewhere that Terri had her same workout clothes on... I just don't see how she had time!

I had another thought about this, that shaves even more time off of the timeline... I have read, but don't have links, that Terri was on-line at some point--posting the pic of Kyron at the science fair and emailing his teacher. Does anyone know the times for these two activities--have they been revealed? TIA!

How long does it usually take to murder someone? We don't know that, do we? :O She could have pushed him off a bridge, over the river (I cringe everytime I say that), or any of a number of things. Baby could have been in her carseat. That probably would have taken maybe a couple of minutes. It would have left the truck clean. It potentially could have swept the body far away.

Maybe this goes on the theories thread.

Do ya know the thing that keeps tripping me up? No one saw Kyron leave the school...with or without Terri. At least no one we've heard of. Isn't that odd? That drives me nuts. How could that school be so full of people but no one saw him leaving with Terri...or even bump into him as he's running out to meet up with Terri. Nothing. Its almost like he slipped away....but I can't buy that theory either. This case is maddening....

I had another thought about this, that shaves even more time off of the timeline... I have read, but don't have links, that Terri was on-line at some point--posting the pic of Kyron at the science fair and emailing his teacher. Does anyone know the times for these two activities--have they been revealed? TIA!

Don't know about the time but I do remember Kaine said that Terri was on her laptop when he got home...

Do you have a link for that? Because that would be a huge fact to add to our very little teeny weenie list of facts.

It's a teaser for an interview that Nancy Grace will show Monday. HLN ran it a few times yesterday. I don't know if it's on her site yet or not. I'm not watching HLN today to know if they are still running it. Maybe try that?

If Terri shows up on the videos being where she said she was - what's next?

If Terri was planning the demise of her son, why on earth would she bring baby girl along? I'm sure she has a sitter. My gosh, if this woman is innocent people need to hang their head in shame. Maybe it's time to begin looking elsewhere. mho mho and all that stuff.

From what I have learned thus far I do believe she is the one responsible for whatever it is that happened to Kyron... If and when it is proven w/o a doubt she is innocent I will say I was wrong, but I won't hang my head in shame for ever suspecting her...JMO

It's a teaser for an interview that Nancy Grace will show Monday. HLN ran it a few times yesterday. I don't know if it's on her site yet or not. I'm not watching HLN today to know if they are still running it. Maybe try that?
Yes! I saw that yesterday. It seems Natisha Lance (from NG) was granted a one on one interview with KH and DY - they showed parts of it yesterday and then said that the whole interview will air Monday on NG.

I posted yesterday that maybe Kaine felt that Terri met up with someone at either of the grocery stores more recently. Are the dates of the surveillance tapes from June 4th only or more recent dates? Sorry if this was already posted. TIA.

they asked for tapes the day before as well. So I am thinking she could have bought some strange missing items.

Like hair dye that is not red? Like little boy's clothing?

These were things that were mentioned in the first few days of Kyron's disappearance, when her FB was public and people could see she was posting on there that day and the days following his disappearance. I don't know where the email to the teacher came from, maybe the school. I wish we did have confirmation of that, and a timeline.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back